Teeworlds Aimbot

Discuss, ask for help, share ideas, give suggestions, read tutorials, and tell us about bugs you have found with MicroMacro in here.

Do not post RoM-Bot stuff here. There is a subforum for that.
Forum rules
This is a sub-forum for things specific to MicroMacro.

This is not the place to ask questions about the RoM bot, which uses MicroMacro. There is a difference.
crackpod

Teeworlds Aimbot

#1 Post by crackpod » Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:41 pm

Hey, do you guys got any ideas on how to code something like an aimbot for Teeworlds? I saw something similiar to that already but found
no source or whatsoever with Google. I know it's open source, and I know I could directly edit the source but it seems like I'm too stupid. The player struct x coordinat is always 0 and the y coordinat seems a bit of (somewhere around 10 million).

That's why I was wondering if someone could help me.
Greetz,
crackpod

3cmSailorfuku

Re: Teeworlds Aimbot

#2 Post by 3cmSailorfuku » Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:50 pm

crackpod wrote:Hey, do you guys got any ideas on how to code something like an aimbot for Teeworlds? I saw something similiar to that already but found
no source or whatsoever with Google. I know it's open source, and I know I could directly edit the source but it seems like I'm too stupid. The player struct x coordinat is always 0 and the y coordinat seems a bit of (somewhere around 10 million).

That's why I was wondering if someone could help me.
Greetz,
crackpod
What matters are the entities on the server.
If you got their X/Y-Axis you need the world coordinates of your mouse cursor (or atleast the screen coordinates).
If they're World, you can simply set the cursor to that position. If not, you must do a Screen to World conversion, you can probably do this by
getting your characters coordinates & add the missing distance from the middle of the screen to the cursor.

That's how I would solve it the memory way.

crackpod

#3 Post by crackpod » Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:36 pm

3cmSailorfuku, I don't know if it's too much to ask of you, but I really would like to have some way to contact you (e.g Instant Messenger) and talk to you.
It would be great if you could send me a private message with, for example, your ICQ number (of course only if you want to talk to me [you may get annoyed])

crackpod

crackpod

#4 Post by crackpod » Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:43 am

That would be a no, right?

3cmSailorfuku

#5 Post by 3cmSailorfuku » Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:49 am

crackpod wrote:That would be a no, right?
It's just that I don't have ICQ. MSN only.