Allmost foolproof KS run

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
Merlin

Re: Allmost foolproof KS run

#41 Post by Merlin » Sat May 14, 2011 11:07 pm

rock5 wrote:I use invitedbyfriend but to use the Training Certificates I had to change line 64 of InvitedByFriend from

Code: Select all

invitepopup = StaticPopup_Visible("PARTY_INVITE")
to

invitepopup = StaticPopup_Visible("PARTY_INVITE") or StaticPopup_Visible("HONOR_PARTY_INVITE")
Yea, but be cerefull, if your invited char in the maintime reaches level 30 the party can't be established and you are stucked.

rock5

#42 Post by rock5 » Sat May 14, 2011 11:45 pm

Merlin wrote:Yea, but be cerefull, if your invited char in the maintime reaches level 30 the party can't be established and you are stucked.
Why is that? It should still work will honor invite or normal invite.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Merlin

#43 Post by Merlin » Sun May 15, 2011 1:37 am

rock5 wrote:
Merlin wrote:Yea, but be cerefull, if your invited char in the maintime reaches level 30 the party can't be established and you are stucked.
Why is that? It should still work will honor invite or normal invite.
For me not. After the script has used the certificate, the invite of level 30+ was not possible and the script was stucked for hours :(. It tried to invite in a loop if I remember right the response. If there would be a way to check if the invited person is level 30+ before the invite and in that case cancelation of the honor part mode, that would propably work.

But what's the profit of using a honor party? is the drop rate higher (in that case i will for shure change the invitation character ;))?

Merlin

#44 Post by Merlin » Sun May 15, 2011 2:10 am

Another few questions:
- Is it posible to control another character after the selection of the main one?
- Can one waypoint file load another one?
- Is it posible to use waypoints for the secound char from the waypoint file of the main? Example: move first char, move secound, move first, ...
or has the moving be done by separate wayfiles?

Idea: Take another character with you into the KS to level it automaticly (with honor party mode). The main char does all the work, the secound is moved only from zone to zone to be in the "XP area". After the char reaches an certain ammount of XP the HomeSweetHome stone from the bag (at level 10 you get 3 from the gift bag) is used to change the char to the secound class and the leveling begins from scratch till the run that brings us above level 30 and at that point the honor party is canceled and a normal one is used. The prerequest would be an level 10/10 char (becouse the selection of the secound class).

lisa

#45 Post by lisa » Sun May 15, 2011 2:47 am

pretty much everything you said is very possible but the thing is why would you want to. If a character can solo an instance then it is already high enough lvl that any experience it gets from inside the instance would be very low, so any character following would get very little experience. There is also the issue of a low character trying to run past all the lvl 40mobs on the way back to the instance from the res point after leaving instance.

If you want to power lvl just do it in normal mobs in normal map zone, it works very well if the highest lvl character is same or a few lvles lower then the mobs you are killing. Experience goes by the amount of xp the highest lvl character in party gets and then gets lowered for the number of party members.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

Merlin

#46 Post by Merlin » Sun May 15, 2011 11:50 am

lisa wrote:pretty much everything you said is very possible but the thing is why would you want to. If a character can solo an instance then it is already high enough lvl that any experience it gets from inside the instance would be very low, so any character following would get very little experience. There is also the issue of a low character trying to run past all the lvl 40mobs on the way back to the instance from the res point after leaving instance.

If you want to power lvl just do it in normal mobs in normal map zone, it works very well if the highest lvl character is same or a few lvles lower then the mobs you are killing. Experience goes by the amount of xp the highest lvl character in party gets and then gets lowered for the number of party members.
No, that's not right. If a honor party is established the low level char gets the full ammount of XP and TP the mobs would give you if you would be there as the low level char! That means, with 3 runs you have the char leveled to level 30 and with 10 runs to 35/30, if you manual do it and if you establish for the 35 the honor party of 3 hours right before you are level 30. It works I tried it several times. Now if you can do it automaticly that would mean I have in aprox. 3h an 29/29 char and level it to 35 manual (becouse you can't go out of the honor party you must kill Reign too).

By the way if you have a high enought char you can kill Reign solo without the bug if you kill it near the portal (first Reign to 75%, Kill Rune Warrior, Kill Ensia, Finish Reign). But don't move away from the portal, Reign must stay the entire time in combat. And leave the second char right before the door, that way it can't be harmed and it can still Roll. If that's posible to include in this script that would be great!!! But the procedure should be exactly as I described (30 times tried and not one bug!).

Another question: Is there any way to skip Godess of Art's Disciple (overrun it!) with the script? It should check where Goodess is positioned and run as the boss moves the other way. One of my chars can take all other but this Boss :( and it would be great to lot Reign and Ensia as well.

OneofMany

#47 Post by OneofMany » Mon May 16, 2011 2:08 am

Hi Merlin,

I dont think regin will be "easy" possible. because you dont normally fully buff up before each fight. and only use a few skills in combat. it will never go down as fast as it needs to be. And there will be too much deaths i think. (but thats my opinion)

The Honor party will be a very low honor party, if you want to do a honor party make a script in Limo Desert in the room at turok pass. If i plvl someone, the first 18 kills are lvl up.

I dont know if i can move a 2nd char with the same waypoint, im to noob for that still.

And loading another waypoint is indeed possible, was my first intention to make 3, 1 to ks, 1 do ks, 1 to pancer. but 1 script is more compact, and can do just the same i think.
Its not about cheating. Its about being smarter than the game...

Merlin

#48 Post by Merlin » Tue May 17, 2011 2:11 am

OneofMany wrote: I dont think regin will be "easy" possible. because you dont normally fully buff up before each fight. and only use a few skills in combat. it will never go down as fast as it needs to be. And there will be too much deaths i think. (but thats my opinion)
Yes and no, I get them down unbuffed, and I'm certain the ones who would decide for that option should be able to do it :) or they should stay away. That's the best part in your waypoint file it has choices!

I will try myself a little testing that way and let you know if I manage to do it.

Anyway your waypointfile rocks and thanks for sharing it with us!

adonisz

#49 Post by adonisz » Wed May 18, 2011 9:50 pm

Is this KS script perfect? Has it been tested?
Cuz I'm trying to run it right now and it gets stuck at waypoint #28... hehe. Should I just make new waypoints?

OneofMany

#50 Post by OneofMany » Fri May 20, 2011 3:17 am

Waypoint #28? never got stuck there, but thanks for telling. i will alter it.

OneofMany

#51 Post by OneofMany » Fri May 20, 2011 3:25 am

Waypoint 28 is in the middle of a hallway... cant see the reason why you get stuck there.

And i dont think TRAVEL would fix it. because u will have mobs there. can you describe how the "getting stuck" looks like? how and where do you get stuck?

Thnx

OneofMany

adonisz

#52 Post by adonisz » Fri May 20, 2011 10:28 am

Well the character keeps running to the wall and even after unstickying, it still keeps running towards the wall.

adonisz

#53 Post by adonisz » Sat May 21, 2011 1:19 am

Never mind lol the waypoints are fine, I think there was something wrong with my computer.
But I am having trouble with auto invite and accept of parties.
So I put the character's name in and I have the autoinvite addon, with like ibf/friends or ibf/all, but it doesn't work for me.
The rombot keeps saying that it is inviting the other character into the party, but an invitation is not sent and therefore there's nothing to accept or decline...
There's like 10 lines of use macro: executing romscript "invitebyname ("babajaja")" before I decide to stop it
Could anyone help me?
Thanks in advance

rock5

#54 Post by rock5 » Sat May 21, 2011 1:45 am

I can understand if you are having problems getting it to accept the invite but I can't understand why it wouldn't send the invite. Unless you spelt something wrong or have a syntax error somewhere. When rombot says it is sending the invite, do any system messages appear on the client?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Giram

#55 Post by Giram » Sat May 21, 2011 2:05 am

This works for me:

sendMacro("InviteByName('name_here');");

adonisz

#56 Post by adonisz » Sat May 21, 2011 3:12 am

Maybe I did spell something wrong lol or maybe the script lisa gave me worked.
I don't think I spelt it wrong, but I changed the script to what Lisa wrote and it worked. The script was a little different for the person who uploaded this script, " instead of ' for example. Anyways thanks a lot

lisa

#57 Post by lisa » Sat May 21, 2011 3:46 am

Make sure you use the exact characters for the name,

charname will not invite character who's name is Charname, it has to be exact.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

adonisz

#58 Post by adonisz » Sat May 21, 2011 4:39 pm

Is there any code that is going to force my character to loot drops from the bosses? My character loots everything except the boss.

Giram

#59 Post by Giram » Sat May 21, 2011 4:42 pm

Do you have loot-o-matic or similar addon? At default loot-o-matic won't loot bosses. You need to click that addon icon or maybe there is command for it to open it's settings. There somewhere is option to loot / not loot bosses.

adonisz

#60 Post by adonisz » Sat May 21, 2011 11:28 pm

Ok I changed the option and it worked thanks again :)