Rock5's Millers Ranch Scripts

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
phxcityslick

Re: Rock5's Millers Ranch Scripts

#261 Post by phxcityslick » Tue May 03, 2011 11:35 am

So are we saying Beta 4 is the best right now?

rock5

#262 Post by rock5 » Tue May 03, 2011 11:48 am

No, 3.1 in the first post is.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Questionmark

#263 Post by Questionmark » Thu May 05, 2011 4:24 pm

rock5 wrote:If using harvest pet, check to see if you need to go to merchant to buy more tools for pet harvesting and sell Mysterious Items.
You're waypoint file works like a charm. Good job! But it doesn't sell the Mysterious Items. The following is my buying/selling part form my profile.

Code: Select all

<option name="HEALING_POTION"				value="0" />
		<option name="MANA_POTION"					value="0" />
		<option name="ARROW_QUIVER"					value="0" />
		<option name="THROWN_BAG"					value="0" />
		<option name="POISON"						value="0" />
		<option name="EGGPET_HOE"					value="99" />
		<option name="EGGPET_SPADE"					value="99" />
		<option name="EGGPET_HATCHET"				value="0" />
		<option name="INV_AUTOSELL_ENABLE"			value="true" />
		<option name="INV_MAX_SLOTS"				value="180" />
		<option name="INV_AUTOSELL_FROMSLOT"		value="1" />
		<option name="INV_AUTOSELL_TOSLOT"			value="180" />
		<option name="INV_AUTOSELL_QUALITY"			value="white,green,blue" />
		<option name="INV_AUTOSELL_IGNORE"			value="" />
		<option name="INV_AUTOSELL_TYPES"			value="Armor,Weapons" />
		<option name="INV_AUTOSELL_TYPES_NOSELL"	value="Armor Crafting" />
		<option name="INV_AUTOSELL_NOSELL_DURA"		value="" />
		<option name="INV_AUTOSELL_STATS_NOSELL"	value="XI" />
		<option name="INV_AUTOSELL_STATS_SELL"		value="" />
How can i sell the Mysterious Items?

rock5

#264 Post by rock5 » Thu May 05, 2011 7:34 pm

You have "INV_AUTOSELL_TYPES" set to only sell armor and weapons. I believe "Mysterious Item" is of type "Others" so you would have to add that too to sell it.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

hackzor

#265 Post by hackzor » Sat May 07, 2011 3:36 am

hmh strange is that i get lots of ignored eggs with this version, seems like they arnt bugged and work after those 200 seconds or which time youve chosen, but 2 times it stopped completely cauz it said all henns/eggs are stuck - bot goes into sleep mode. . . actually the eggs were clickable. . . . well idc i think to have a nice working teleport hack would solve the problem cauz the char ports right to the waypoint where it actually IS able to click it... so pls continue workin on the new version :D

rock5

#266 Post by rock5 » Sat May 07, 2011 3:50 am

The version I'm working on at the moment is working quite well but still occationally gets false possitives. I think it's mainly to do with temporary hiccups in the game. For instance if I get a phone call at just the wrong time, I will get a false possitive because calls usually interfere with my internet connection. I will basically never get all three with false possitives in the 5 minutes. I usually get about 1 an hour.

I just got a real stuck hen and discovered a bug. If the bot tries to feed the stuck hen first, then it will put all the hens into the stuck list and then go to sleep. I haven't figured at why yet but could that be what happened to you? Did you check all 3 hens? Is it possible one of them was stuck?

hackzor

#267 Post by hackzor » Sat May 07, 2011 4:28 am

yeah could be. . . but to be honest i cant remember it happened about 3 days ago :D

do002

#268 Post by do002 » Mon May 09, 2011 2:08 am

I've recently been banned for 1month on my main character so I'm trying to create an alt to bot and farm a bit of gold while waiting for the ban to end. I just came across this amazing script but I have a few problems getting it worked perfectly. SO this is what I did: 1. creating a new character;;;2. rename the default profile to my alt's name;;;3. updated the bot;;;4.ran the bot and chose your script as the waypoint script.
My alt accepted the quest but doesn't collect feed bags and kept running around( to the chicken and to where they lay eggs). I have tried to collect the feed bags manually then ran the bot but it still didn't feed the chicken.
Please help as I dont know what to do. Thanks

rock5

#269 Post by rock5 » Mon May 09, 2011 3:12 am

You might need to update the ingamefunctions in the games addon folder.

do002

#270 Post by do002 » Mon May 09, 2011 5:34 am

I just updated the ingamefuntions folder but my problems are still not fixed :(
[img]screenshot.png[/img]

rock5

#271 Post by rock5 » Mon May 09, 2011 5:38 am

The image didn't work.

do002

#272 Post by do002 » Mon May 09, 2011 5:48 am

sorry. hope this works:
Attachments
screenshot
screenshot

rock5

#273 Post by rock5 » Mon May 09, 2011 5:51 am

Hm... not sure. Do you have "Click to move" enabled? Maybe the macro.bsd file is corrupt.

do002

#274 Post by do002 » Mon May 09, 2011 6:05 am

Yes "Clicktomove" is enabled. How to check/fix if macro.bsd is corrupt?

rock5

#275 Post by rock5 » Mon May 09, 2011 6:08 am

do002 wrote: How to check/fix if macro.bsd is corrupt?
Delete it (back it up first if you want) then restart the client.

You'll find it in the "My Documents/Runes of Magic" folder.

do002

#276 Post by do002 » Mon May 09, 2011 6:17 am

done. although I still get the same problems :(

do002

#277 Post by do002 » Mon May 09, 2011 6:21 am

I just added another screenshot. It's what comes up when I start the bot.
Attachments
screeshot2
screeshot2

rock5

#278 Post by rock5 » Mon May 09, 2011 6:30 am

Did you restart the game after updating the ingamefunctions?

If it is going to waypoints 5,9,10,11,5,9,10,11, then that means it thinks you have feed. What version of my script are you running anyway?

do002

#279 Post by do002 » Mon May 09, 2011 6:49 am

Yes, I did restart the game. And yeah you're right cause I had some feed bags(I manually collected them) in my inventory. I'm not sure what script version I'm using but I last updated it about a month ago. For some reason I cannot update it with SVN anymore. When I tried to update it, it said "error script's locked, error Please execute 'Cleanup'command.

rock5

#280 Post by rock5 » Mon May 09, 2011 6:57 am

So have you run the "Cleanup" command?