UseFood + useHousemaidPotions = useGoodie !!!

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
lisa

Re: UseFood + useHousemaidPotions = useGoodie !!!

#41 Post by lisa » Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:55 am

Giram wrote:
nokirk wrote: Now it keeps throwing the potions, so the buff doesn't get recognised. I guess I'll just go for Rom Botters idea misusing a skill and increase the cooldown accordingly :D
Are you using latest function i did? Not the one on the first page. I tried to make it work for all by not using buff names but it would get those names from client so it would work for all languages.

I have been using that everytime i need to use housemaid stuff. I haven't got much feedback from players who don't use english client so i don't know how it works for others.
I assume the buff id would be the same in any language, why not use that instead of the name?
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

Giram

#42 Post by Giram » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:04 am

rock5 wrote:Why didn't you update the first post?

And why don't you add this to the repository?
First post made by jduartedj so can't modify that. I will link that new file to repository now.
lisa wrote:
I assume the buff id would be the same in any language, why not use that instead of the name?
That code is using id's now. Like this line:

Code: Select all

speed = {ID = 207200, buffName = GetIdName(506684), castTime = 0},

rock5

#43 Post by rock5 » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:34 am

Giram wrote:
rock5 wrote:First post made by jduartedj so can't modify that. I will link that new file to repository now.
The problem with that is the repository should point to the thread and the first post of the thread should be kept upto date. Maybe you could use the second post to add the updated file? Sort of an extention of the first post? Although I'm not sure if that's an ideal solution.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

lisa

#44 Post by lisa » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:39 am

I'd suguest start new thread and let the old one work it's way down the page.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rock5

#45 Post by rock5 » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:47 am

lisa wrote:I'd suguest start new thread and let the old one work it's way down the page.
Seeing as jduartedj hasn't been on for nearly 2 months and if Giram intends to look after the function for at least awhile, then I agree.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

adonisz

#46 Post by adonisz » Sun May 08, 2011 12:15 pm

how do you get this to work? I put the goodie_universal addon in my userfunctions folder, then I tried putting in every type of code after leavecombat in profile.xml, but it doesn't seem to work.
I tried useGoodie_universal(207214, "Delicious Swamp Mix")
lootbodies();

I also tried useGoodie(207214, "Delicious Swamp Mix")
lootbodies();

and useGoodie(207214, "Delicious Swamp Mix"). None of them work...

what am i doing wrong?

rock5

#47 Post by rock5 » Sun May 08, 2011 7:57 pm

First let me say there is an updated version of this file here.
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... =27&t=2406

"useGoodie_universal" is the name of the file. "useGoodie" is the name of the function so you use "useGoodie".

That said, it looks like

useGoodie(207214, "Delicious Swamp Mix")
is correct. It should work if you have the items in your inventory and the buff isn't already on.

Try the updated version and use

useGoodie("mdmg2")
If that still doesn't work, copy your whole <onLeaveCombat> section. There might be something wrong with where you used it.

adonisz

#48 Post by adonisz » Mon May 09, 2011 12:59 am

Thanks a lot rock5, it worked great :)