Rock5's Millers Ranch Scripts

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
hackzor

Re: Rock5's Millers Ranch Scripts

#241 Post by hackzor » Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:05 pm

beta 3 currently began^^

ill tell you the results tomorrow :D

which speed improvements? the memory hack :o?

phxcityslick

#242 Post by phxcityslick » Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:24 pm

been getting stuck errors left and right today using version hmmm seems 2.0

going to try 3.0 beta 3

rock5

#243 Post by rock5 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:26 pm

hackzor wrote:beta 3 currently began^^

ill tell you the results tomorrow :D

which speed improvements? the memory hack :o?
I'm currently testing the memory speed hack I saw somewhere and I've change my reward option to Jduartedjs 'deliver' option which makes more sense and I'm including his lagtime variable. I still haven't added the teleporter. I'll work on that today.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

spawny

#244 Post by spawny » Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:11 am

I tried this beta 3 on 1 client last night
result: 2 eggs/6h

rock5

#245 Post by rock5 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:32 am

spawny wrote:I tried this beta 3 on 1 client last night
result: 2 eggs/6h
That's bad. :( I understand some servers have crap drop rates but that is rediculous. In 6 hours I get about 50.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

rock5

#246 Post by rock5 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:02 am

This is beta 4. This is pretty close to the final version before I add the speed hacks.

Changes from beta 3:
  • Better removal of items from the ignore lists
  • Redone stuck egg detection. I'm pretty sure it is now foolproof. **crossing fingers behind back**
Please let me know how this script handles stuck hens and eggs as I can't test it myself (I don't get them).
Attachments
MillersRanchChickens.xml
Version 3 beta 4
(6.84 KiB) Downloaded 161 times

justinas

#247 Post by justinas » Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:55 am

If it's unfamiliar with 'getQuestStatus' then you must have an ancient version of the bot. Try updating it.
I updated it with tortoise svn and updated with rom/update.lua. Now there isnt problem with 'getQuestStatus' but bot still stops at waypoint 4 like before and does nothing.

rock5

#248 Post by rock5 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:18 am

Maybe you have an older version of ingamefunction in the games "interface/addons" folder. Try updating it.

justinas

#249 Post by justinas » Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:51 am

Thank you rock5 alot. it works now. Ur da best

phxcityslick

#250 Post by phxcityslick » Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:52 am

version 3 beta 3 fixed the stuck issues.

i haven't noticed any speed improvements but I'm not saying it's not there either...

as my system rebooted due to system updates I do not know how well the eggs are flowing for me. but in the few hours (not sure how many) i got 43 eggs.

spawny

#251 Post by spawny » Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:28 pm

i used version 3 beta 4 and it works
status for 1 client: 40eggs/7h
;)

rock5

#252 Post by rock5 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:53 pm

Just to repeat myself, I haven't posted the version with the speed improvements. Just a bit more testing before I release it.

phxcityslick

#253 Post by phxcityslick » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:24 am

my bad i must have misread

hackzor

#254 Post by hackzor » Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:18 pm

funny is i had never buggy eggs, till beta 3, there were many bugged eggs, beta 4 i had 1 time a bugged egg^^

rock5

#255 Post by rock5 » Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:15 pm

hackzor wrote:funny is i had never buggy eggs, till beta 3, there were many bugged eggs, beta 4 i had 1 time a bugged egg^^
Beta 3 was bugged and marked egged as stuck when they weren't. Sorry but it's hard for me to test the code for dealing with stuck eggs and hens when I hardly ever get them.

hackzor

#256 Post by hackzor » Sun May 01, 2011 4:23 am

no problem, just share it well test it^^

however could u explain the new system with ignored eggs/henns, it says ignored henn 75sec - 122sec etc. so after howmany seconds does it try again to click the henns?

rock5

#257 Post by rock5 » Sun May 01, 2011 6:37 am

If you look at the top of the file you will see an option "Timeout". This is how long stuck eggs and hens stay in the ignore list before trying them again. The default value is 300s ie. 5m. The value printed is how long it's been in the ignore list so far. The next version I release will have a more detailed reporting feature.

rock5

#258 Post by rock5 » Mon May 02, 2011 5:04 am

I've updated the first post with the final version of version 3. It has a few extra tweaks than beta 4. This is the final version 3 without the speed hacks.

I'll release Version 4 soon with the speed hacks. It just needs a bit more testing.

poulpito

#259 Post by poulpito » Mon May 02, 2011 7:25 am

With the V3 final script enter in a loop with following message
We try to find NPC Jenner Miller
We successfully target NPC Jenner Miller and try to open the dialog window.
on the screen the dialog windows is opened

seems that
-- Memory check if speak dialog is open. Bit faster than using "RoMScript('SpeakFrame:IsVisible()')"
function SpeakFrameIsVisible()
local address = 0x9A9C70
local offset = {0x6F4, 0x2D0, 0x51C }
return memoryReadRepeat("byteptr", getProc(), address, offset) == 1
end
is not working on my rombot

rock5

#260 Post by rock5 » Mon May 02, 2011 10:14 am

I spent quite a lot of time trying to find a memory address that always worked but I wasn't able to so I'm reverting back to RoMScript("SpeakFrame:IsVisible()"). I'll upload the new version.