if memoryReadUInt(getProc(), addresses.editBoxHasFocus_addre

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
schwarzepeter

if memoryReadUInt(getProc(), addresses.editBoxHasFocus_addre

#1 Post by schwarzepeter » Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:28 am

anyone can help me give it a way to put this in a waipoint file

<!-- # 10 --><waypoint x="3882" z="43460"> </waypoint>
<!-- # 11 --><waypoint x="3844" z="43546">if memoryReadUInt(getProc(), addresses.editBoxHasFocus_address) == 0 then
keyboardPress(settings.hotkeys.ESCAPE.key);
</waypoint>
<!-- # 12 --><waypoint x="3855" z="43797"> </waypoint>
<!-- # 13 --><waypoint x="3945" z="43962"> </waypoint>

like this?

i have the prob that sometimes bot open the mainmenü and i search a way to let him check and if its true then close it bevor i taget a npc

rock5

Re: if memoryReadUInt(getProc(), addresses.editBoxHasFocus_a

#2 Post by rock5 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:38 am

That shouldn't happen with the latest version of the bot. There are checks to make sure this doesn't happen. What version are you using?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

schwarzepeter

#3 Post by schwarzepeter » Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:09 am

i using 585 that the only version that works great at me idk wy 596 dosnt work great at me i dit all revert and update to reversion and update to 596 again the only prob wat i have is that sometimes it open the menü i tryed it with keypress at a waypoint that he use key B to open bag then if menü open B dosnt work and after press B he press escape so menü is open he closed it but prob is that he somtimes so i open bag and press esc he close the back but open menü to is there any macro or funktion that i can put in waypoint that he check editBoxHasFocus wile true press esc to close it? i have only probs with higher version of the bot like crashes at loading screen get stuck from run around in fight and open-close-open-close-open-close and so one the menü :cry:

schwarzepeter

#4 Post by schwarzepeter » Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:11 pm

i updated micromacro to vers.19 and rom to 598 it and same thing open-close-open-close-open-close main menü simetimes i need to press manuell esc that bot starts work again no errors or something

if( deltaTime(getTime(), startWaitTime) > 800 ) then
if memoryReadUInt(getProc(), addresses.editBoxHasFocus_address) == 0 then
keyboardPress(settings.hotkeys.ESCAPE.key); yrest(200)
if RoMScript("GameMenuFrame:IsVisible()") then
-- Clear the game menu and reset editbox focus
RoMScript("GetKeyboardFocus():ClearFocus()")
end
end

rock5

#5 Post by rock5 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:43 pm

Are you saying that it open-close-open-close-open-close the main menu when you use that code in your waypoint file? If so, have you tried removing that code now that you have updated the bot? Because the bot shouldn't leave the menu open anymore so you shouldn't need it.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

schwarzepeter

#6 Post by schwarzepeter » Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:17 am

nope this is the code wat from funktion.lua

rock5

#7 Post by rock5 » Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:24 am

Do you still have this in your waypoint file?
<!-- # 11 --><waypoint x="3844" z="43546">if memoryReadUInt(getProc(), addresses.editBoxHasFocus_address) == 0 then
</waypoint>

schwarzepeter

#8 Post by schwarzepeter » Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:31 am

nope it was only a example wat i meen and question how to put a check for box focus in a waipoint

mhh i tryed now if memoryReadUInt(getProc(), addresses.editBoxHasFocus_address) == 0 then
end

this code in my waipoint with the 585 function.lua it look like that it works so i can put codes like that in the waypoint file like this ?
if anther yes=true it would be very interristing and helpfull im noob at lua but i try to learn and understand how it works but my english sux :s sorry

<!-- # 19 --><waypoint x="3419" z="3707" y="755">if memoryReadUInt(getProc(), addresses.editBoxHasFocus_address) == 0 then
end</waypoint>

rock5

#9 Post by rock5 » Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:04 am

So you updated micromacro and the bot and there are no conflicts but it sometimes opens/closes/opens/closes the main menu? Seeing as no one else is reporting the same issue then there is something wrong with your setup.

What could it be?

Maybe you have a slow machine or you are running too many clients at once. Maybe it doesn't have enough time to detect if the menu is open. Try this, on line 577 of functions.lua you will see this line

Code: Select all

Change the yrest to 2000

keyboardPress(settings.hotkeys.ESCAPE.key); yrest(2000)
If that works you can reduce the number later.

Maybe there is something you added in your profile that is causing the trouble. Try the default.xml profile or a copy of it with only as little change as possible.

Maybe there are corrupt save files in the "Documents/Runes of Magic" folder. In particular a corrupt macro.bsd file often causes strange behaviour. Try deleting it or backing it up and let the game recreate it and see if that helps.

I can't think of anything else at the moment.

If all you want to do is clear the game menu then this should work.

if RoMScript("GameMenuFrame:IsVisible()") then
end

schwarzepeter

#10 Post by schwarzepeter » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:58 am

all working great now thx :D

rock5

#11 Post by rock5 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:10 am

schwarzepeter wrote:all working great now thx :D
So how did you fix it? For future reference.

schwarzepeter

#12 Post by schwarzepeter » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:58 pm

i only let check 1 point bevor i talk to npc so it works fine for me my pc isnt so slow 6ghz 4gb ram but i use multiclient and dont have dsl internet i only get inet by phone :roll:

<!-- # 43 --><waypoint x="1242" z="4501" y="52">if RoMScript("GameMenuFrame:IsVisible()") then
keyboardPress(settings.hotkeys.ESCAPE.key); yrest(500)
end</waypoint>