Rock5's Millers Ranch Scripts

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
rock5

Re: Rock5's Millers Ranch Scripts

#201 Post by rock5 » Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:21 am

swietlowka wrote:it will be easily solvable with the autologin addon imho
Yes except if you relogin too many times your client will crash anyway.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

garados

#202 Post by garados » Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:06 am

i cant download your script. when i click on the link, it comes out as an error page

rock5

#203 Post by rock5 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:28 pm

There was a problem with the web site. It should be fixed now.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

do002

#204 Post by do002 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:29 pm

Hi, after accepting the quest my bot just moves to the grass/feed bags without harvesting anything. I'm not too sure what's I'm missing in the profile but I have tried updating everything. Can you guyz please help me fix this? thank you

rock5

#205 Post by rock5 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:35 pm

do002 wrote:Hi, after accepting the quest my bot just moves to the grass/feed bags without harvesting anything. I'm not too sure what's I'm missing in the profile but I have tried updating everything. Can you guyz please help me fix this? thank you
Do any messages appear in the micromacro window? Have you updated your bot recently? Are all the files in the 'scripts/rom' folder green?

do002

#206 Post by do002 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:18 pm

There aren't any error messages. The bot keeps moving to waypoint#1 to waypoint #2,#3..#7 then back to #1. I have updated everything again just now. The addresses.lua file is red, even though i have reverted many times. My bot works normal on killing mobs but it seems to have problems with harvesting.

rock5

#207 Post by rock5 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:34 pm

do002 wrote:There aren't any error messages. The bot keeps moving to waypoint#1 to waypoint #2,#3..#7 then back to #1. I have updated everything again just now. The addresses.lua file is red, even though i have reverted many times. My bot works normal on killing mobs but it seems to have problems with harvesting.
Update should be working now but it might be worth trying with the original 'addresses.lua'. Revert addresses.lua and then either start the bot with 'rom/bot' or remove the 'update' from the script you are using to start the bot.

hackzor

#208 Post by hackzor » Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:54 am

first of all, thumbs up rock5 :D
this script is rly nice, however i got a little problem. . i dont know if someone already mentioned it, cauz i stopped reading the thread at page 5 (sry xD). The bot works fine for me BUT after a while, sometimes hours, sometimes minutes. . the bot just stops. . . it says it feeds the chicken but its not doin anything. the char is just standing there, if i click somewhere else, it returns itself and still says its feeding the chicken.
well i tried to figure out what the problem could be, you know its a bit crappy if u go to sleep and after 2 hours the bot is just standin there doin nothin, so i tried to restart micromacro. . if i restart micromacro (cauz the bot stopped working properly), it isnt loading the item table anymore, so if i start the script it just stands there as mentioned before. .
i have to restart full game, that micromacro loads the item table -> bot works again for a few hours

i hope someone read through this and can tell me what to do, or what i do wrong :D

rock5

#209 Post by rock5 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:00 am

Did you try to click the chicken manually? You might find that the chicken is no longer clickable. That happens sometimes. Happens sometimes with the eggs too. That's no fault of the bot. I have an updated version of the script that includes ignore lists for hens and eggs but I'm not sure it works properly and I haven't tested it for a long time. If you want to try it, heres a copy. Let me know of any problems.
MillersRanchChickens.xml
Version 3.0 beta 1
(6.4 KiB) Downloaded 241 times
Extra features include:
  • Hen and egg ignore list of ones that are no longer clickable. (needs testing)
  • 'GetReward' option. If set to false, doesn't complete the quest.
  • Disable eggpet assist. Don't need assist here.
  • Disable buff skills. Don't need buffs here.
  • If using harvest pet, check to see if you need to go to merchant to buy more tools for pet harvesting and sell Mysterious Items.
Edit: I forgot to mention that the reason it doesn't load the item table is it saves it to the 'cache' folder so only needs to be read from memory once per client. If you restart the bot it doesn't need to read from memory again, it just loads the cache file. If you restart the client then the bot will delete the old cached file and read the table again from memory. If you have more than one client/bot running then there will be a cache file for each client.

hackzor

#210 Post by hackzor » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:12 am

correct :o
chickns arent clickable, wow but that happens quite often :/

ill try the beta script next time the bot stops cauz of bugged chicken and will let u know how it works :D thx

S3v3n11

#211 Post by S3v3n11 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:49 am

hackzor wrote:correct :o
chickns arent clickable, wow but that happens quite often :/

ill try the beta script next time the bot stops cauz of bugged chicken and will let u know how it works :D thx
I think if you zone out of the ranch and back in the problem corrects itself. Maybe that can be added to the script.

rock5

#212 Post by rock5 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:57 am

S3v3n11 wrote:I think if you zone out of the ranch and back in the problem corrects itself. Maybe that can be added to the script.
Probably, but if it's happening often and the bot zones out and in too many times it will crash the client.

Maybe after I'm sure the ignore lists are working properly, I'll add a zone out and in section after running out of clickable chickens.

Pancika

#213 Post by Pancika » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:35 pm

Hello.
I have a problem... When i start the bot the character goes to accept the quest and sometimes it picks up the feed and sometimes it feeds the chickens... but most of the times it just goes running around (running into walls of the shed with the feed, trying to go up the hills...). What can i do to fix this?
I hope someone can help me :)

rock5

#214 Post by rock5 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:45 pm

I'm not sure what your problem is. Sounds a bit like the bot is having trouble communicating with the game. Maybe something else you are doing with the computer is interfering. Or maybe you are running too many at once.

Did it used to work? What have you tried to do to fix it? How often does it happen? Is your rombot upto date with no conflicts?

Pancika

#215 Post by Pancika » Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:10 am

Well i installed the bot and everything like the RoM bot topic says. I have read on some other forum about this issue, but then people said that it's working, but never said what was actually wrong. I have tried to delete it and then install it again, but still the same problem. It is updated and I'm only running 1 client and i have nothing else running. It never worked for me...It's doing the same thing all the time. It never says there's any error or anything...

rock5

#216 Post by rock5 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:55 am

Do all your rombot files have green icons next to them in Explorer?

Pancika

#217 Post by Pancika » Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:58 am

Yes, they do

rock5

#218 Post by rock5 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:52 am

Hmm.. This shouldn't be the problem but try setting WP_NO_STOP = false in your profile options

Code: Select all

<option name="WP_NO_STOP "		value="false" />
and see if it makes a difference.

hackzor

#219 Post by hackzor » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:18 am

yo rock5 :D seems like the script to ignore bugged chickens works very well, its brilliant xD

however i stopped it each time before all chickens were unclickable, but the ignore script does a great job. . . well you did rock5 :D

rock5

#220 Post by rock5 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:24 am

hackzor wrote:yo rock5 :D seems like the script to ignore bugged chickens works very well, its brilliant xD

however i stopped it each time before all chickens were unclickable, but the ignore script does a great job. . . well you did rock5 :D
So when it said some chicken was unclickable it really was unclickable? Because I remember having problems where it would think the chickens weren't clickable even though they still were, although that was awhile ago.