Game crashed many times on loading screens at instance porta

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
schwarzepeter

Game crashed many times on loading screens at instance porta

#1 Post by schwarzepeter » Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:27 pm

hi m8s
i using a older reversion 583 the new version dosnt works great at me. u know the isuse wat let the game offten crashes at loading screen so that i can fix it ????

lisa

Re: Game crashed many times on loading screens at instance p

#2 Post by lisa » Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:03 pm

hmm not sure how long ago that issue was dealt with.

Can I ask what is happening with latest revision that makes you not want to use it? perhaps easier/best to deal with that instead.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

schwarzepeter

#3 Post by schwarzepeter » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:22 am

my probis that the bot often in fight it looks like the bot hold the W key and run around like a chicken and often get stucked i tryed the reales key but dosnt work though i did somthing wrong

lisa

#4 Post by lisa » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:50 am

That issue should have been fixed a week or so ago, I added in a release all direction keys at start of fight.

Can you please try to update to latest revision and make sure to revert so it is the current version and try it again =)
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rock5

#5 Post by rock5 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:15 am

lisa wrote:That issue should have been fixed a week or so ago, I added in a release all direction keys at start of fight.

Can you please try to update to latest revision and make sure to revert so it is the current version and try it again =)
That was a temporary fix while I worked out the underlying problem with my original modifications. I removed those release keys when I finally fixed it in rev590.

schwarzepeter, have you tried rev 590 or newer (current version is 596)?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

schwarzepeter

#6 Post by schwarzepeter » Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:32 am

i have now the ver.596 and its sometimes to that in fight it looks like W key pressed and sometimes the main menü open-close-open-close-open close and bod does nothing if i press esc manuell the bot works again it told me no errors on both

rock5

#7 Post by rock5 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:26 am

If that is the case then you haven't got a good copy of the bot. Right click the 'rom' folder in Explorer and select 'TortoiseSVN/Revert' and revert all the files.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

schwarzepeter

#8 Post by schwarzepeter » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:30 am

i did revert only the profil was added the prob with hold key W at fight isnt fixed and now after loading screen to enter instance it give error that dont find macro on place 0 :( :?:

macros.lua:68: no valid acktion keys availible for comand macro. Pls supply en ampty acktion key with a hotkey
and no modifier

kanta

#9 Post by kanta » Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:42 pm

I've also gotten that error, among others, since updating to the current rev
Scout/Knight/Rogue 70/66/66

rock5

#10 Post by rock5 » Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:44 pm

schwarzepeter wrote:i did revert only the profil was added the prob with hold key W at fight isnt fixed and now after loading screen to enter instance it give error that dont find macro on place 0 :( :?:

macros.lua:68: no valid acktion keys availible for comand macro. Pls supply en ampty acktion key with a hotkey
and no modifier
Try removing the action with the rombot macro from the action bar and deleting all rombot macros.