RoM bot

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Abul

Re: RoM bot

#81 Post by Abul » Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:06 am

Oh no! Its working fine for my other noob account but now im trying on my main... And its not working i get the error (after i type rom/createpath.lua then press del to show the window i want to pick)

Code: Select all

Warning failure reding memory from x1d05ff58 at 0x83f7cc in memoryreadintptr() ERROR CODE 299 (only part of readproccessmemory or writeproccesmemory request was completed.)
sorry for just dumping these error things on yu...lol but its what seems to be all i have to work with.
24 hours in a day
24 beers in a slab

coincidence? I THINK NOT

peperoni

#82 Post by peperoni » Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:49 am

hello and happy new year to everyone.
thankz for the bot, it really works after spending some time with testing but i have some suggestions
(eng not my 1st languange so excuse in any mistakes) :)
1st i need to say that i used to spend a lot of time with L2 bots and the most famous like walker, that i started to understand how things worksout with bots.
it was really intellgence and smart bot,u could do anything in the game, sell,lvlup,multiple boting (dwarf spoil,healer,tank-follow each other/leader etc)

what i was wondering about this macrobot are:
could it be possible to rest?
like :<option name="HP_LOW" value="50" press key "X" (rest) for 200seconds
is there a shortcut in the game to automatically loot the dead mob (normally u must click on dead mob and then will auto loot)
but there is problem with auto loot..it never works 10/10.
(my ping is high(300+) so i tried ="LOOT_TIME" value="1850" , it worked but not allways..
for sure if the dead mob is far it is not going to loot it, will continue fight the next one/so this is a normal issue and nothing to so about ping.
(i set to: ="COMBAT_TYPE" value="ranged" /> for the mage.)
any way to press a shortcut every 2 sec so it will loot anything dead in the map?

my main char is a scout but now i test with a mage and skills work ok,use mp/hl potions when points are low.

finally can u explain me what are these options for:

<option name="ENERGY_STORAGE_1" value="mana" />
<option name="ENERGY_STORAGE_2" value="energy" />
<option name="POTION_COOLDOWN" value="15" />
<option name="MAX_FIGHT_TIME" value="20" />
<option name="DOT_PERCENT" value="90" />

i reallized that ENERGY_STORAGE_1" value="mana" /> is important for priest/mage, otherwise skills don't work correct
the other?

Zephyr

#83 Post by Zephyr » Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:10 am

peperoni wrote:
what i was wondering about this macrobot are:
could it be possible to rest?
like :<option name="HP_LOW" value="50" press key "X" (rest) for 200seconds
currently the way to force a rest is to add it in a way point. but sitting does not benefit you.
modify a waypoint to look like so to rest:

<waypoint x="-570" z="-5904">yrest(3000);</waypoint>
peperoni wrote: finally can u explain me what are these options for:

<option name="ENERGY_STORAGE_1" value="mana" />
<option name="ENERGY_STORAGE_2" value="energy" />
<option name="POTION_COOLDOWN" value="15" />

i reallized that ENERGY_STORAGE_1" value="mana" /> is important for priest/mage, otherwise skills don't work correct
the other?
ENERGY_STORAGE_1 : Should be your primary classes' energy type: mana, rage, concentration, or energy.
ENERGY_STORAGE_2 : Should be your secondary classes' energy type: mana, rage, energy, concentration, or none (if no secondary class, or both classes use the same energy type).
POTION_COOLDOWN : The cooldown, in seconds, for potions. Typically either 15 or 30, depending on the type used.
MAX_FIGHT_TIME : If you stop damaging a target within this amount of time, you will skip this target (prevents getting stuck).
DOT_PERCENT : Only use DOTs on this target if it has more than this percentage of HP.
http://solarimpact.servegame.com/phpBB3 ... 1741#p1741

peperoni

#84 Post by peperoni » Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:06 am

thankz for the fast reply.
i'll test more and i'll report back
yrest(3000); will be the amount in ms?
currently the only "real" issue is the auto loot.
i mean if u are mage/priest and u kill the mob from distance it's not going to walk at the dead target and loot it.
can u think of any trick for that?
even if the mob is dead near u it's like 2/10 that will loot it..
and the problem is not really about the drops u loose but imagine a map full of unlooted mobs around...
it will be obvious that someone is botting
and obvious it will be who that one is :P (kill-continue/kill-continue...)

i know some stuff about coding in actionscript/flash and i know it's not very far..
is there anyway to add random attributes?
like random waypoints,random 1st skill etc

peperoni

#85 Post by peperoni » Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:04 am

scout:
vampire arrows for some reason don't work..
changed the cooldown to 10sec in skills.xml (u had it 15,rom now is 10) but still no work
the only way is to fake it in the game and put "shot" in "vampire arrows" so once a while it will use vampire arrows insted of shot (bot things it use shot but in game=vampire arrows)
ranged attack is like melly, it can't attack and if the mob comes to u the player will go backwards
i guess it's easy to embed this option, i don;t know if it's possible
now, it will attack from distance only if i put <hotkey name="ATTACK" key="VK_0" modifier="" /> and set 0 in game to wind arrows.
so it attacks with a wind arrow from distance and then do mellee attacks with wind arrows and 1/10 use a skill

autoloot noway working

EDIT: after some testing scout and vampire arrows work ok if i fake the shortcuts, but still this char is low level so i don;t know about the +20lvl skills/buffs how will work
i want to put my main char but for now the most important is the autoloot.
can't make it work 10/10 so can't trust afk

i'll post later my progress

3cmSailorfuku

#86 Post by 3cmSailorfuku » Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:48 am

yrest(3000); will be the amount in ms?
Obviously, yes.
currently the only "real" issue is the auto loot.
i mean if u are mage/priest and u kill the mob from distance it's not going to walk at the dead target and loot it.
LOOT_TIME *hint*.
is there anyway to add random attributes?
like random waypoints,random 1st skill etc
http://lua-users.org/wiki/MathLibraryTutorial
so once a while it will use vampire arrows
<skill name="SCOUT_VAMPIRE_ARROWS" concentration="20" cooldown="15" type="dot" target="enemy" />
DOT_PERCENT : Only use DOTs on this target if it has more than this percentage of HP.
Get it?
now, it will attack from distance only if i put <hotkey name="ATTACK" key="VK_0" modifier="" /> and set 0 in game to wind arrows.
autoloot noway working
/facepalm lol
but still this char is low level so i don;t know about the +20lvl skills/buffs how will work
You're only supposed to put the skills you have to use in your profile. Anything else may be unecessary.
For example, I'm level 34 and I'm only using 3 skills for the bot. If I add more or remove one, t
he bot would have chances to die since combos are unsupported at the moment. I can run it like that 24/7 though.

How about you configure the Bot like its meant to. And post your complete profile.
You'll only making it harder. Also maybe you havent noticed, but the Bot automatically picks the skills as he sees fit.
Last edited by 3cmSailorfuku on Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zephyr

#87 Post by Zephyr » Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:59 am

peperoni wrote:scout:
vampire arrows for some reason don't work..
try changing

to

<option name="DOT_PERCENT" value="20" />
peperoni wrote:currently the only "real" issue is the auto loot.
I have been running my scout. and have not noticed any issues looting. I have noticed that once the mob is dead it will try looting multiple times, I think this has to do with it hitting the attack button every couple of secs.

And to make sure you are setting

<option name="COMBAT_TYPE" value="ranged" />
in your profile so the bot knows you are using a ranged character.

peperoni

#88 Post by peperoni » Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:26 am

everything ok with vampire arrows
still no loot...
3cm: what do u mean by: LOOT_TIME *hint*. ?

this is my profile:

<profile>
<options>
<option name="MP_LOW" value="50" />
<option name="HP_LOW" value="50" />
<option name="MP_LOW_POTION" value="50" />
<option name="HP_LOW_POTION" value="40" />
<option name="COMBAT_TYPE" value="ranged" />
<option name="ANTI_KS" value="true" />
<option name="WAYPOINTS" value="testing12.xml" />
<option name="LOOT" value="true" />
<option name="LOOT_TIME" value="1100" />
<option name="ENERGY_STORAGE_1" value="concentration" />
<option name="ENERGY_STORAGE_2" value="none" />
<option name="POTION_COOLDOWN" value="90" />
<option name="DOT_PERCENT" value="20" />
</options>

<friends>
<friend name="MyOtherCharacter1" />
<friend name="MyOtherCharacter2" />
</friends>

<hotkeys>
<hotkey name="HP_POTION" key="VK_MINUS" modifier="" />
<hotkey name="MP_POTION" key="VK_EQUAL" modifier="" />
<hotkey name="ATTACK" key="VK_0" modifier="" />
</hotkeys>

<skills>

<skill name="SCOUT_VAMPIRE_ARROWS" level="7" hotkey="VK_1" modifier="" />
<skill name="SCOUT_SHOT" level="7" hotkey="VK_2" modifier="" />

</skills>
</profile>

<hotkey name="ATTACK" key="VK_0" modifier="" /> is set to windarrows in game so it will allways attack with strong skill
when windarrows reborn it will do melee attack with shord and this is good

EDIT: i think i found what i was doing wrong..attack button must be in game the normal attack..
testing and report back in a sec

EDIT2:WORKS!
so i blv that in 1st post should add that u should not change the <hotkey name="ATTACK" key="VK_0" modifier="" />
to whatever u want
anyway all this was my mistake :P
i'm curious to see how i can setup this to work with big lvl scout..
1st maybe snipe if the target is very far then wind arrows (+frost arrow buff) then vampire arrow ,then again wind arrows
i hope that the frost arrow buff will work cause it';s very important
Last edited by peperoni on Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

Abul

#89 Post by Abul » Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:30 am

Abul wrote:Oh no! Its working fine for my other noob account but now im trying on my main... And its not working i get the error (after i type rom/createpath.lua then press del to show the window i want to pick)

Warning failure reding memory from x1d05ff58 at 0x83f7cc in memoryreadintptr() ERROR CODE 299 (only part of readproccessmemory or writeproccesmemory request was completed.)
sorry for just dumping these error things on yu...lol but its what seems to be all i have to work with.
Did some more testing...no success... tried with just 1 window open...treid copying all my noob files over and just renaming the char nme thing...and tried retarting comp ... please help :S
24 hours in a day
24 beers in a slab

coincidence? I THINK NOT

Administrator
Site Admin

#90 Post by Administrator » Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:51 am

Abul: You need to be more specific. Are you trying to duel-client (run two bots at once) here, or just running the bot on a different character?

If you're running a second bot, I'm almost certain that you have the MicroMacro window focused (on top of all other windows) when you press the DELETE key. Don't do that. Runes of Magic needs to be on top.

Abul

#91 Post by Abul » Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:10 am

Dw tottaly deleted everything and remade the entire folder thing..I musta typed somthing wrong somewhere. thnx anywayz great bot!!!! will this be updadted like new features? or just when memory is changed?
24 hours in a day
24 beers in a slab

coincidence? I THINK NOT

Administrator
Site Admin

#92 Post by Administrator » Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:26 am

I just uploaded an update. Last version had 132 downloads, so lets see how many this gets.

Updates include improvements to:
Skill system
Looting
Potions
Waypoints
Aggro detection
Fixed unsticking bug
Database

The skill system updates are particularly useful for mages, scouts, and priests. Part of the improvement to it reduces the delay between skills.

Andi

#93 Post by Andi » Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:27 am

Hi,

when i want to make my waypoint script i always recive this error

i guess i fallowed every step 1. Start MicroMacro 2. execute the rom/createpath.lua script. and then the error pops up so that i can't make any waypoint :cry:
Maybe someone can help me to avoid this error?
I'am looking forward to it ;)
thx in advance.

mfg

Snuzz

scion

#94 Post by scion » Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:50 am

Andi wrote:Hi,

when i want to make my waypoint script i always recive this error

i guess i fallowed every step 1. Start MicroMacro 2. execute the rom/createpath.lua script. and then the error pops up so that i can't make any waypoint :cry:
Maybe someone can help me to avoid this error?
I'am looking forward to it ;)
thx in advance.

mfg

Snuzz
maybe your in a party? or just left a party, try leaving your party and restart your client.

Zephyr

#95 Post by Zephyr » Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:21 pm

Andi

If you do anything to cause a loading screen after you start createpath i think that will cause it. I was able to get same error by starting the script then teleporting(using teleporter in varanas) to another location and then trying to add a point. Get to where you want to create a waypoint file first. Then start the script.

Edit: Also as scion mentioned partys might do this. As does joining a guild.

Administrator
Site Admin

#96 Post by Administrator » Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:44 pm

Someone else that uses the German client (although there is almost no difference) said that he, too, had problems at first. His solution was to open "Runes of Magic.exe" instead of "Client.exe", although I actually don't understand how that could be a problem.

It seems to work for some, and not for others. The only thing I can figure is that it would have to be an error in patching. This happened to me, too. Running patch_2.0.0.1801.en_2.0.0.1802.en.exe inside the Runes of Magic folder should fix it.

Andi

#97 Post by Andi » Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:52 pm

i was where i want to create my waypoints no loading screens at all. ;)

But at the moment i'am loading the patch_2.0.0.1801.en_2.0.0.1802.en because when i want to open my in the Runes oF Magic folder i always get an error that i can't open this file and its only 900kb big but it must have 18,3 MB so maybe thats the reason why...

I'll tell you in 15 minutes if that fixed my problem because rapidshare is rather slow :D see yea

Administrator
Site Admin

#98 Post by Administrator » Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:17 pm

Yes, your client is definitely broken. Try deleting that file and run the launcher again so that it can patch properly (or so I hope, I'm not sure how RoM's patching system works). You might need to reinstall to fix it.

Andi

#99 Post by Andi » Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:41 pm

Yep it was a client problem.

I just loadet the patch again put it in my Runes Of Magic ordner and run the patch file that solved my problem know my bot is working.

Thanks for the Help 8-) :!:

keongy

#100 Post by keongy » Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:45 pm

i used the newly updated bot. when walking to a targeted monster, it didnt walk str to the monster and sometimes even when it is infront of the monster he just dont hit it. seriously it just keep
moving in
stopping waypoint::target acquired

any help please?