My little helper

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
lisa

Re: My little helper

#41 Post by lisa » Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:54 am

Noticed something interesting tonight, it has a physical target which is of the party member, well it would seem so. It has the name, avatar and colour of green name which means friendly BUT when the mob that is currently in battle with starts to lose hp that physical target loses hp aswell and dies, still with the party members name and avatar.

So I'm guessing it is memory targeting the mob and physically targeting the party member at the same time somehow which might be why it won't heal in combat. Not sure, still watching to see what is going on lol
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rock5

Re: My little helper

#42 Post by rock5 » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:39 am

Yes, just because you see the target frame on screen showing something, doesn't mean thats what you have targeted. When using the memory targeting the target frame can't be trusted.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro