Proxifier?

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
deathdealer1252

Proxifier?

#1 Post by deathdealer1252 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:36 am

Does anyone if proxifier actual works or can they just see through the proxy? Any accounts I create (even if I do not bot them), are getting banned within 24 hours (most of the time sooner than that, so it has to be IP banning), the accounts will stay running all night, but as soon as I log them out and log back in, they are banned. I was thinking about using proxifier (as a easy solution), but if any knows that it would be a waste of time, then I am just going to go with a VPN setup.

Germangold

Re: Proxifier?

#2 Post by Germangold » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:58 am

if your accounts keep getting banned just stay off millers farm

do sth else

1. gardening
2. daily quest item farming
3. cylops lair farming
4. buff food

there are plenty ways of making gold

deathdealer1252

#3 Post by deathdealer1252 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:50 pm

There is no way they can check that many accounts in a night. Only real way I can see is by IP checking, but anyways was not even asking about how to not get banned, just asking about proxifier.

Germangold

#4 Post by Germangold » Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:47 pm

dude
this is rombot forum...
its not really about proxifier...
go get 'em theire

deathdealer1252

#5 Post by deathdealer1252 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:55 pm

What are you talking about? This entire forum is about botting, hence proxies are a big part of botting. Why are you even say anything, if have nothing to actual say about the subject?

rock5

#6 Post by rock5 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:01 pm

I've never heard of anyone talking about proxies here before and I certainly don't know anything about proxies or that program.

I think Germangolds advice is good. If you want advice about that software then go to their forum where there are experienced people who would have the answers you seek.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

deathdealer1252

#7 Post by deathdealer1252 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:42 pm

So your telling me people can ask questions that are clearly stated in the sticky threads (for example, how to update the bot) and get help. When I asked a reasonable question, you're telling me to go else where? That makes zero sense, first off how can you say proxies have nothing to do with botting, they are used daily in a lot of cases (depending on your setup). Just because both of you have no clue about anything network related, does not mean that someone else on these forums does not have experience with proxies or anything pertaining to that subject matter. If you do not have anything helpful to say about what I posted, why are you responding pointlessly?

lisa

#8 Post by lisa » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:01 pm

deathdealer1252 wrote:So your telling me people can ask questions that are clearly stated in the sticky threads (for example, how to update the bot) and get help. When I asked a reasonable question, you're telling me to go else where? That makes zero sense, first off how can you say proxies have nothing to do with botting, they are used daily in a lot of cases (depending on your setup). Just because both of you have no clue about anything network related, does not mean that someone else on these forums does not have experience with proxies or anything pertaining to that subject matter. If you do not have anything helpful to say about what I posted, why are you responding pointlessly?
Actually proxies have nothing to do with this bot at all, You posted in the Runes of Magic section for the MicroMacro forum. You won't find any section on proxies or their usage here.

People have already made a very good suguestion, if you wish to know about something that isn't to do with rombot then try the website you got the programme from. If the site is any good you will find a forum and people who use that software regularly that may be able to help with what you want.

The fact is this forum is about rombot and not proxifier.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

deathdealer1252

#9 Post by deathdealer1252 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:14 pm

People were talking about VPN / Proxies in another thread, you guys said nothing to them? Just because I made it more specific does not mean it is still not about the game. I am asking if anyone has had experience with that program and Runes of Magic. I am not asking about the program in general, I already know how the program works, just seeing if someone else has used it or is using it. All of your post are completely off track, cause I can go and ask somewhere else, but the chance that someone on those other forums plays Runes of Magic and used that program is a lot less than if I were to ask here. Proxifier has no forums to ask this kind of question on and I already asked on a few other networking forums, they all said they never heard of that game, so they would not know for sure, hence why I asked here. Before you are quick to judge, please know the entire situation first. I am just wondering why do all of you care so much, people ask POINTLESS question on here daily and this is far from pointless.

lisa

#10 Post by lisa » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:36 pm

deathdealer1252 wrote:Does anyone if proxifier actual works
Have I tried Proxifier, No, so I wouldn't know if it works.
deathdealer1252 wrote: or can they just see through the proxy?
They wouldn't even need to worry about seeing through your ip, they could tag you pc as a user that goes against ToC. They probably don't but they could.
deathdealer1252 wrote: Any accounts I create (even if I do not bot them), are getting banned within 24 hours (most of the time sooner than that, so it has to be IP banning), the accounts will stay running all night, but as soon as I log them out and log back in, they are banned.
Doesn't have to be ip related, that's an assumption.
deathdealer1252 wrote: I was thinking about using proxifier (as a easy solution),
It's been 12 hours since you posted this, have you tried it yet?

I do understand that it can be very annoying having accounts banned, you work hard and then have the rug pulled out from under your feet.

My suguestion going purely from the info you provided in this topic, take a break for a couple of days and come back with a clearer head and then think about how you can tackle the situation because at the moment all you are doing is venting your frustrations on other people.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

rock5

#11 Post by rock5 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:53 pm

deathdealer1252 wrote:When I asked a reasonable question, you're telling me to go else where?
What I'm saying is, I don't think you will find much help here. And it looks like, so far, no one is able to help you or they probably would have answered by now.
deathdealer1252 wrote:Just because both of you have no clue about anything network related, does not mean that someone else on these forums does not have experience with proxies or anything pertaining to that subject matter.
Your probably right. You're welcome to ask but I think you would still have better luck elsewhere.

Good luck anyway.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

deathdealer1252

#12 Post by deathdealer1252 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:20 pm

I did go to other forums, just using this as a first option because it has to do with Runes of Magic. Yes I already tried it and it seems to be workings, will post with further results and if anyone wants to know how to setup this up, let me know. No I am not frustrated about the accounts being banned, was just seeing if anyone had insight on a good way to go about not getting banned by IP. I know they have to be banning me by IP cause accounts that I do not even bot, that just sit there are getting banned. I appreciate the feedback you gave lisa, was not trying to be rude to anyone, was just confused about the heavy criticism about asking a simple question.

lisa

#13 Post by lisa » Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:21 am

I'm not saying it isn't purely by ip, Don't forget they have files on your machine aswell. When they decided to bann your accounts who is to say they didn't add in a value to each machine on that ip?

there are 5-6 files that are changed/updated every time you start RoM.

Example would be in Runedev.ini

Code: Select all

[Option]
Glow=0
I have no idea what this is for, who is to say they don't change it to 1 if you are suspected of breaking ToC or maybe it has already been changed to 0 for me and I am under investigation.

Yes ip has a lot to do with how they "deal" with people who break ToC but it isn't the only option they have at their disposal.

So basically I am saying using a proxy might help but it may not stop them banning you constantly.

Germangold

#14 Post by Germangold » Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:00 am

deathdealer1252

#15 Post by deathdealer1252 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:45 am

lisa wrote:I'm not saying it isn't purely by ip, Don't forget they have files on your machine aswell. When they decided to bann your accounts who is to say they didn't add in a value to each machine on that ip?

there are 5-6 files that are changed/updated every time you start RoM.

Example would be in Runedev.ini

Code: Select all

[Option]
Glow=0
I have no idea what this is for, who is to say they don't change it to 1 if you are suspected of breaking ToC or maybe it has already been changed to 0 for me and I am under investigation.

Yes ip has a lot to do with how they "deal" with people who break ToC but it isn't the only option they have at their disposal.

So basically I am saying using a proxy might help but it may not stop them banning you constantly.
That is something to think about for sure. Well using a proxy help me in my case. Was able to run the new batch of accounts over night (usually the entire batch is banned within a half hour). Given I had to do everything through the proxy, but at least I know how to get around it, for now. Guess it could not hurt to format all the computers as well for a extra step towards not getting banned, again thanks for the help.
Germangold wrote:Image
And your English makes me sad, can't win them all.

fred55555

#16 Post by fred55555 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:44 pm

I think for one everyone has been more than nice and patient with you.

Because you got banned, and keep getting banned is not our concern.
Was to trick the system of rom to let you play is not our concern.

If you actually had a question about Rom/Bot then people would more than likely help you here.

But since you are so annoying. Proxifier will not work for you.

Try disconnecting from your service provider, release your ip, change you network card, are some other suggestions.
Banning my ip is old school most ban by mac address these days. Sony does.

so stop the flaming, accept some of the suggestion and put it to rest, or take it off topic and do yourself some research if you are not happy with the answers provided. Remember this is free, you are not paying for support, and we are not obligated to help you :)

zin40

#17 Post by zin40 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:50 pm

I know i will probably regret posting in this thread but, ip ban is old scholl as said before. Mac address is common practice now. There is however ways to clone mac addy so you can get back into games. I have been botting and helping write bots since the Diablo 2 days. They even started mac addy bans so we learned how to clone mac address and this would allow us to get back on the servers. As far as accounts getting banned just sitting there, I would suggest a complete wipe of all ROM files, then clean registry. Reinstall ROM clone mac addy then release and renew ip before you attempt loggin in. When you wipe rom of pc dont forget the folders as they save info about your pc and accounts.
Its the best advice I can give short of changing pc's and isp's