What is Your AVG golden egg/per night?

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
kx9488

What is Your AVG golden egg/per night?

#1 Post by kx9488 » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:54 am

my question is this:

golden egg yield per night (botting all night on one character)

i tried this for the first time and got 25... is this high or low:

***edit***
and i found approx 75 special cake, the bot ran for approx 8 hours

waypoint file:

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><waypoints>
	<!-- #  1 --><waypoint x="3981" z="3110" tag="Main">
			queststate = getQuestStatus("An Easy Lay")
			if queststate == "complete" then
				-- Complete quest
				player:target_NPC("Jenna Miller");
				sendMacro("CompleteQuest()"); yrest(2000);
				-- Accept quest
				sendMacro("AcceptQuest()"); yrest(2000);
				__WPL:setWaypointIndex(__WPL:findWaypointTag("Main"));	
			elseif queststate == "incomplete" then
				-- Collect eggs
				if 30 > inventory:getItemCount(204789) then -- Get more feed
					__WPL:setWaypointIndex(__WPL:findWaypointTag("Get Feed"));	
				else
					if player:target_Object(112955,8000) then
						__WPL:setWaypointIndex(__WPL:findWaypointTag("Main"))
					else
						__WPL:setWaypointIndex(__WPL:findWaypointTag("Get Eggs"))
					end
				end
			else
				-- Accept quest
				sendMacro("AcceptQuest()"); yrest(2000);
				__WPL:setWaypointIndex(__WPL:findWaypointTag("Main"));	
			end
	</waypoint>

<!-- #  2 --><waypoint x="3940" z="3055" tag="Get Feed">	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  4 --><waypoint x="3937" z="2978">
	player:target_Object(112956,7000,true)
	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  5 --><waypoint x="3935" z="3051">__WPL:setWaypointIndex(__WPL:findWaypointTag("Main"));</waypoint>
	<!-- #  6 --><waypoint x="3928" z="3185" tag="Get Eggs">	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  8 --><waypoint x="3929" z="3261">
		changeProfileOption("HARVEST_DISTANCE", 40)
		while player:target_Object(112955,8500) do -- Check for hens
			while player:target_Object(112958,1800) do
				sendMacro("UseSkill(1,1)") yrest(40)
				sendMacro("UseSkill(1,1)") yrest(3000)
			end
		end
		while player:target_Object(112958,1800) do -- Check for any missed eggs
		end
		while player:target_Object(114931,1800) do
		end
		changeProfileOption("HARVEST_DISTANCE", 75)
	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  9 --><waypoint x="3926" z="3198">__WPL:setWaypointIndex(__WPL:findWaypointTag("Main"));	</waypoint>
</waypoints>
***edit***
8 hours = 480 minutes, so
480/25 eggs = 1 egg every 19 minutes and 12 seconds (.2 minutes)
480/75 special cakes = 1 special cake every 6 minutes and 24 seconds (.4 minutes)

this means i complte quest on avg about every 6 & 1/2 minutes over 8 hour period.

if you do better please share your waypoints,

-ty

Alkaiser

Re: What is Your AVG golden egg/per night?

#2 Post by Alkaiser » Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:26 pm

Did you try this?
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... =27&t=1931

I manage around 5 eggs per hour with my own script. The one linked above could potentially produce more.

kx9488

#3 Post by kx9488 » Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:00 pm

Alkaiser wrote:Did you try this?
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... =27&t=1931

I manage around 5 eggs per hour with my own script. The one linked above could potentially produce more.
thank you,

what are the differances between your waypoint and mine? (i'm only avg roughly 3 eggs/hour)

and for that script i'm reluctant to use the teleportation because i don't want to inject anything into the game or have it look like i'm hacking, where as the macro is just mimicking manual commands.
rock5 wrote:
jduartedj wrote:I think (and this is just my opinion!) that rock5 should put an option in the script to use this or not.
I have no interest in hacking the game which is basically what this does. I'm only interested in using the bot to do what already can be done manually.

I'll probably eventually add an option to choose if you want to complete the quest or not but probably not for collecting fresh eggs as, has been pointed out, you can collect them while you wait to be able to click the next hen. Although I might add an option to drop the fresh eggs.
but if you or anyone else has a faster waypoint file and would like to share it would be greatly appreciated :)

i'm managing 3 game clients on my laptop right now... still wondering how people manage to sell so many 99 stacks at a time in the AH (how ever much a of a bad idea selling that many at one time certainly is)

i did find this:
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... =27&t=1478

i think this is where my waypoint file came from i cannot remember(i certainly didn't make it), ill give this one a go incase it's different.

Alkaiser

#4 Post by Alkaiser » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:21 am

I do use some teleporting in mine (for feeding the hens), so you probably won't want to use it... The only other way it differs from the original is that it will wait until it has 100 regular eggs before exchanging them for cakes.

The people who place hundreds of eggs per day on the AH are running 25+ clients all at once... apparently its possible for a PC with 24GB of RAM and a Core i7 CPU.

rock5

#5 Post by rock5 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:22 am

Besides how fast you can make your bot go, another thing to consider is maybe some servers have different ratio odds for the golden egg drops.

If you got 25 Golden Eggs and 75 Special Cakes that means you got a Golden Egg every 3 completed quests. I usually get twice as many Cakes as Eggs so that's 1 in every 2 completed quests.

You may have just had a bad night but it may also be because the server you are on uses those odds. I could be wrong of course. What sort of ratio of Eggs to Cakes do other people get?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Alkaiser

#6 Post by Alkaiser » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:58 pm

It looks like the rate on Govinda is 5%... meaning I get a golden egg after collection 20 or so regular eggs... which matches up with what rock gets.

Wir

#7 Post by Wir » Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:15 am

if i remember good 99 gold eggs / ~24-26h still i could be a little wrong with that

fred55555

#8 Post by fred55555 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:36 pm

gold eggs avg over night so about 12 hrs not worth the energy you use to run your computer.
Yes you can run a lvl one at farming, but you are still running the machine.

Run a lvl 45+ character farming and auto selling at vendor for 12 hrs you will find you make more money instant (no need for AH) than running 3 egg bots/machines. plus add any AH items you do want to sell ie monster cards etc..

plus now a days you put more than a stack for sale on ah at a time and people will report you so your chance at getting banned is up

just my 2 cents..

kx9488

#9 Post by kx9488 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:11 pm

Alkaiser wrote:It looks like the rate on Govinda is 5%... meaning I get a golden egg after collection 20 or so regular eggs... which matches up with what rock gets.
after running the 3 bots longer, i think my avg is closer to this (Govinda).
it is hard to go by one night, i think it can vary a bit like rock5 mentioned.
Alkaiser wrote: The people who place hundreds of eggs per day on the AH are running 25+ clients all at once... apparently its possible for a PC with 24GB of RAM and a Core i7 CPU.
wow, if i could manage that i would have a lvl 62 pet by now.
fred55555 wrote:gold eggs avg over night so about 12 hrs not worth the energy you use to run your computer.
Yes you can run a lvl one at farming, but you are still running the machine.

Run a lvl 45+ character farming and auto selling at vendor for 12 hrs you will find you make more money instant (no need for AH) than running 3 egg bots/machines. plus add any AH items you do want to sell ie monster cards etc..

plus now a days you put more than a stack for sale on ah at a time and people will report you so your chance at getting banned is up

just my 2 cents..
i agree, i just started to bot the ranch because i was raising some suspicion in a different place, i don't think that any of the people who i caught trying to talk to my bot were GM's, but regardless suspicion will = ban eventually, and non-one can see you inside the ranch :) so i took a break.

i don't mind risking lvl 1's anyway, besides if they run long enough they are lvl 10's... woot free charges :)

i haven't even been selling eggs, for the first reason i swapped to egg farming in the first place... and secondly i want my main's pet to grow. if i was to sell the eggs, later on i'd be spending money on my pet anyhow so that is my plan to not get caught. no-one should ever have reason to report me unless GM's take it upon themselves to investigate people spending long hours in the ranch...

ill let you all know.