Bot doesn't attack yellow mobs

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
rock5

Re: Bot doesn't attack yellow mobs

#21 Post by rock5 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:43 am

maumau wrote:also tryed this ;)

but i added a second waypoint, and it write this:

http://www.mediafire.com/i/?dv1l8of3rey8x6e
That's strange. It says it has a target but then says nothing more. While in debug mode it should have told you why it didn't attack the mob. There should be messages about what it's trying do do, instead there is nothing. Are you sure you didn't stuff up your installation of rombot? Are there any files in the rom folder with red or yellow icons?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

lisa

#22 Post by lisa » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:57 am

Little translation for people.

Code: Select all

[86] = "nicht Weiterlaufen: noch ein Ziel gefunden\n",
[86] = "Stopping waypoint: Target acquired before moving.\n",
It says it is actually targeting "something" so there is an issue with actually attacking.

It has probably been mentioned but after last patch the bot wouldn't attack if a couple of addresses were wrong. Make sure to use SVN update and also SVN revert on your MM/scripts/rom folder. If it is up to date and all green then you need to look elsewhere.

Check profile to make sure your skills are all correct and the keys are also correct.
Check your action bar corresponds to the skills set in your profile.

My guess is the update hasn't updated properly.

Actually try a different character, if you don't have any others then Create a new character and just run the |1-10 that comes with rombot. If that doesn't attack either then try the steps above. If the new character does kill then it is an issue with the character profile or the WP file you are trying to use.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

maumau

#23 Post by maumau » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:24 am

That's strange. It says it has a target but then says nothing more. While in debug mode it should have told you why it didn't attack the mob. There should be messages about what it's trying do do, instead there is nothing. Are you sure you didn't stuff up your installation of rombot? Are there any files in the rom folder with red or yellow icons?

there is a red one (addresses.lua)

when i update it, it is green, but after i have started the bot it got red, i don't know why o.O

i have also reinstalled micromacro, but same problem :(

rock5

#24 Post by rock5 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:28 am

maumau wrote: there is a red one (addresses.lua)

when i update it, it is green, but after i have started the bot it got red, i don't know why o.O

i have also reinstalled micromacro, but same problem :(
Someone else had this problem. It's because you are using a script or batch file to start the bot that includes the 'update' command. Either remove the 'update' from your batch file or use rom/bot to start the bot.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

maumau

#25 Post by maumau » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:54 am

Someone else had this problem. It's because you are using a script or batch file to start the bot that includes the 'update' command. Either remove the 'update' from your batch file or use rom/bot to start the bot.
Nice! :D

that was the problem :>