Patch 3.0.8 broke something...

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
rock5

Re: Patch 3.0.8 broke something...

#61 Post by rock5 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:37 pm

Triora wrote:but then, the bot doesn't start.. and it says it need to be update, to execute rom/update.lua
It doesn't come up with that, you must be doing something majorly wrong.
Triora wrote:It seems that the addresses file SVN will download, it's older thant my file..
Then, what we have to do?
Of course it's older, you edited it. Revert it and it should work.

You should end up with no files in your rom folder with red or yellow icons next them. The only exceptions might be in the waypoint and profiles folders. If any other files have red or yellow icons next to them then you need to 'revert' them.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Jandaar

#62 Post by Jandaar » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:08 pm

O.K not sure exactly what i am doing wrong . i have done the svn update but when i try to start the bot i get.
fix/micromacro/micromacro/scripts/rom/macros.lua:68: No valid action keys available for the command macro. Please supply an empty action key with a hotkey and no modifier.

i have deleted my macros and made a new blank one i have tried it without having the macro in any of the hotkey places and have tried it in all of them all with the same result.

If i missed a fix to this i appoligize but i didnt see it .

lisa

#63 Post by lisa » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:22 pm

If you have tried SVN revert as suguested by rock5 to other people then you can try unticking the server save option on the account, reload RoM and try starting rombot again. If that worked then you can tick server save again after.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

Jandaar

#64 Post by Jandaar » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:01 pm

lisa wrote:If you have tried SVN revert as suguested by rock5 to other people then you can try unticking the server save option on the account, reload RoM and try starting rombot again. If that worked then you can tick server save again after.
the revert worked thank you very much !

Triora

#65 Post by Triora » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:34 am

I used REVERT from SVN, now the bot seems to work, but at beginning, it says me these errors:

rock5

#66 Post by rock5 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:50 am

Triora wrote:I used REVERT from SVN, now the bot seems to work, but at beginning, it says me these errors:
Have you updated to the latest version?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

Triora

#67 Post by Triora » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:57 am

update what? tortoise? I downloaded Tortoise SVN yesterday.

update rom? I think that when I launch the "revert" command, it take from the web the latests files, right?

or .. how I've to update then?

rock5

#68 Post by rock5 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:22 am

Triora wrote:update what? tortoise? I downloaded Tortoise SVN yesterday.

update rom? I think that when I launch the "revert" command, it take from the web the latests files, right?

or .. how I've to update then?
'revert' makes sure your files are an exact copy of the version you have installed which may not be the current version. To update, rightclick the rom folder and select 'SVN Update'. You do a 'revert' when an update doesn't update properly.

Triora

#69 Post by Triora » Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:26 am

uuuuh.. good to know :roll:

Yesterday I updated the bot with rom/update.lua, than I made revert with svn.
I will try then to update (and maybe revert later) with svn then .. tnx, I'll let you know if it works ;)

p3p3mus

#70 Post by p3p3mus » Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:34 am

nothing... I use revert and the bot seems to work but not feed the chickens
Attachments
nuevo error.jpg

rock5

#71 Post by rock5 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:51 am

p3p3mus wrote:nothing... I use revert and the bot seems to work but not feed the chickens
Man... how old is your chicken script? I haven't used harvest distance changes in the waypoints for ages. I don't even have a copy of the old script to look over. Maybe you could post your chicken script and I can check it out and test it?

p3p3mus

#72 Post by p3p3mus » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:36 am

I've attached my Miller's ranch script...thanks for all
Attachments
MillersRanchEggs.xml
(2.47 KiB) Downloaded 179 times

Triora

#73 Post by Triora » Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:31 am

same problem here, updated with SVN Update, now bot working, but still have problem with this script, at miller's ranch, with egg quest.
my char take food, but doesn't give it to the chickens...

MillersRanchChickens.xml

Karthyc

#74 Post by Karthyc » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:44 am

have the same problem? how to handle that problem?

Tendog

#75 Post by Tendog » Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:43 am

same problem here, like p3p3mus

fluxus

#76 Post by fluxus » Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:27 pm

bot runs fine for ~2hours then crash and shows following erroer:

Code: Select all

...foobar/Desktop/micromacro/scripts/rom/classes/pawn.lua:334: Error reading memory in CPawn:update()
was working fine before patch

Oldcoot

#77 Post by Oldcoot » Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:35 pm

I was farming, chicken eggs this morning, before i had to go to work,,server shut down and they fixed something,,,when i returned home,,the bot still works but it's very slow Clearing Target,,wondering what changed..yesterday it was a demon killer, today after server shutdown Clearing target is like molasses, sometimes getting attacked before target cleared,,anyone know what caused this, in fact i can't run the bot like it is, I die,Thanks in advance for your help :shock:

rock5

#78 Post by rock5 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:45 pm

p3p3mus wrote:I've attached my Miller's ranch script...thanks for all
Triora wrote:same problem here, updated with SVN Update, now bot working, but still have problem with this script, at miller's ranch, with egg quest.
I don't know what to say. They both worked for me. Are you sure you have a green icon next to your addresses.lua file?

hagenleu

#79 Post by hagenleu » Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:08 am

I've all the problems said before (and something more :) )

I've updated all that has to be update, but still not work (reverse and not).

Then i delete the micromacro folder, reinstall the last version of MM, reinstall the last version of rombot, reinstall(copy) my path, profiles and functions.

After this all works, on all my machines.

But still can't understand what was the problem; i've compared a backup of the micromacro folder deleted, and the new installed folder and them apparently look the same...

Maybe also for all the others, the delete/reinstall procedure can solve their problems.

Konoha

#80 Post by Konoha » Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:13 am

rock5 wrote:I don't know what to say. They both worked for me. Are you sure you have a green icon next to your addresses.lua file?
He always runs between chickens and hatchery / chickens and feed sacks, but he does not click on the chickens and feed sacks.