Rock5's Millers Ranch Scripts

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
swietlowka

Re: Rock5's Millers Ranch Scripts

#141 Post by swietlowka » Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:01 am

yup normally just as u said, when it gets stuck only thing i MM is that it doesnt run any more like freeze not like when u have some error, but just stopped...
when i move the bot over a hen it starts to collect it, but after that it stops once again...
it might be that game somehow changed...
my sloution will be to relog more often i suppose, but if some could confirm that this happends...

T_Zero

#142 Post by T_Zero » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:14 pm

Hi, I'm new to the forum but I followed the discussion quit a bit and now I decided to join the forum because I've got a problem.
First of all thanks to rock5 for his great work with all the scripts, but the newest version isn't working right. The bot does not collect the feedsacks right... it just goes to the feedsacks sometimes and then stands there tries collecting one but cancels after about half a second an tries again... endless... can anyone help me?

jduartedj

#143 Post by jduartedj » Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:28 pm

T_Zero wrote:Hi, I'm new to the forum but I followed the discussion quit a bit and now I decided to join the forum because I've got a problem.
First of all thanks to rock5 for his great work with all the scripts, but the newest version isn't working right. The bot does not collect the feedsacks right... it just goes to the feedsacks sometimes and then stands there tries collecting one but cancels after about half a second an tries again... endless... can anyone help me?
Is the bot moving/jumping or doing anything to cause the canceling?
Thanks for reading! :D

Some of you might find this useful: RoM-bot Wiki
User Functions Repository (and other useful files): Addon Repo
Latest SVN updates: SVN updates

rock5

#144 Post by rock5 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:36 pm

T_Zero wrote:Hi, I'm new to the forum but I followed the discussion quit a bit and now I decided to join the forum because I've got a problem.
I think it's working for everyone else.

What's different about your setup?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

swietlowka

#145 Post by swietlowka » Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:06 am

rock5 wrote: I think it's working for everyone else.
+1

T_Zero

#146 Post by T_Zero » Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:51 am

Problem solved.. seems that svn didn't update properly, after a reinstal of the bot everything is fine. Again big thanks to rock5 for his script

drgn

#147 Post by drgn » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:15 pm

Having problems with the bot for some reason. I installed it and followed the directions and got it working great on my Laptop. But when I did the same for my other computer I started to run into problems. I am using the same files, chicken and milk one on both comps.

I downloaded and installed the bot and the svn updater, ran the updater said it was current. copied the ingamefunctions folder and placed it in the addons folder. made duplicate profile and renamed it. Exactly as I did with the ones on the laptop. But with this computer..when I try to run the bot, it keeps saying trying to find Jenna Miller ( or which ever one the Milk one is ) and stands there in fight mode. and just keeps repeating those lines. What did I do wrong with this copy that is causing it lol, because its working fine on my other comp.

barbarossa

#148 Post by barbarossa » Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:34 am

drgn wrote:Having problems with the bot for some reason. I installed it and followed the directions and got it working great on my Laptop. But when I did the same for my other computer I started to run into problems. I am using the same files, chicken and milk one on both comps.

I downloaded and installed the bot and the svn updater, ran the updater said it was current. copied the ingamefunctions folder and placed it in the addons folder. made duplicate profile and renamed it. Exactly as I did with the ones on the laptop. But with this computer..when I try to run the bot, it keeps saying trying to find Jenna Miller ( or which ever one the Milk one is ) and stands there in fight mode. and just keeps repeating those lines. What did I do wrong with this copy that is causing it lol, because its working fine on my other comp.
the ingamefunktion not must in an folder just in addonfolder
also /gamedir/interface/addon/ingamefunktion1.lua
ingamefunktion2.lua

drgn

#149 Post by drgn » Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:43 am

I double checked the files, the system that is working has the ingamefunction folder in both the devtools and in the interface/addons folder for the game. inside the folder is two files, ingamefuntions.lua and ingamefunctions.toc

i dont have a ingamefunctions1.lua or ingamefunctions2.lua

but its working great.

But even with a completely fresh install from the same files I used on this computer wont work. I am using the MicroMacro v1.0 files.

Giram

#150 Post by Giram » Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:51 am

While i am harvesting eggs sometimes eggs or hens becomes unclickable and bot gets stuck there.

I think this is client issue but can the script cause this? Does anyone else suffers from this kind of problem?

The time differs when those become unclickable and its same if i run 1 or 2 clients at same time. But usually it happens in less than 2 hours. I think once it got stuck on the first hen it was trying to feed.

rock5

#151 Post by rock5 » Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:02 am

Giram wrote:While i am harvesting eggs sometimes eggs or hens becomes unclickable and bot gets stuck there.

I think this is client issue but can the script cause this? Does anyone else suffers from this kind of problem?

The time differs when those become unclickable and its same if i run 1 or 2 clients at same time. But usually it happens in less than 2 hours. I think once it got stuck on the first hen it was trying to feed.
Yeh it's really annoying. I should put some sort of time limit and add the hen or egg to an ignore list.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

jduartedj

#152 Post by jduartedj » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:17 pm

Hello again rock5,

I've recently tried your *Fantastic* Miller's Ranch waypoint files and in spite of it's degree of awesomeness I found 1 issue and have 1 suggestion to make.

The issue was this one time when the char was about to collect the last milk bucket from the cow (or goat or whatever) he simply didn't! He gave it the grass and then when I got the ok screen it skipped the goat and whent away for more grass, I noticed this because I was about to turn the bot off and was waiting for that last bucket!

The suggestion I have to make it that since this is an "instance" and no one else is there you could add this on "<onLoad>":

Code: Select all

settings.profile.options.QUICK_TURN = true
Enablinf quick turn just for this waypoint. I use this strategy a lot, I specify options that I want specifically for this waypoint file on "<onload>".

rock5

#153 Post by rock5 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:57 pm

jduartedj wrote:The issue was this one time when the char was about to collect the last milk bucket from the cow (or goat or whatever) he simply didn't! He gave it the grass and then when I got the ok screen it skipped the goat and whent away for more grass, I noticed this because I was about to turn the bot off and was waiting for that last bucket!
When targeting the goat, the bot doesn't know if it is feeding or collecting milk so, to be sure, it has to have grass before targeting. Can't be helped.
jduartedj wrote:Enablinf quick turn just for this waypoint. I use this strategy a lot, I specify options that I want specifically for this waypoint file on "<onload>".
I use that a lot too, as you might see from some of my scripts. I didn't set quick turn to true because I figure most people would have it set in their profiles already anyway as I think it looks more human if quick turn is on, so I don't know why anyone would ever use it off. Maybe I'll add it to the next version anyway.

jduartedj

#154 Post by jduartedj » Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:30 am

Also in another note even if some people rather not I connected the two files by simply using a LoadPaths after CompleteQuest referencing the other file, as the NPCs have a direct line of sight between them I see no issues there! :D

Just saying some people might like the sugestion.
Chickens -> Milk

-- Complete quest
				sendMacro("CompleteQuest()"); yrest(2000);
				loadPaths("MillersRanch/MillersRanchMilk");
				return;
Milk-> Chickens

sendMacro("CompleteQuest()"); yrest(2000);
			loadPaths("MillersRanch/MillersRanchChickens");
			-- Accept quest
			--player:target_NPC(npcname);
			--sendMacro("AcceptQuest()"); yrest(2000);
			--__WPL:setWaypointIndex(__WPL:findWaypointTag("npc"));
Enjoy :D

wantor

#155 Post by wantor » Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:27 pm

ive got following problem

http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/downl ... iew&id=986

[string "..."]:2: attempt to call global 'getqueststatus' (a nil value)
Attachments
jpeg.jpg

rock5

#156 Post by rock5 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:07 pm

wantor wrote:ive got following problem

[string "..."]:2: attempt to call global 'getqueststatus' (a nil value)
Please check that you meet the requirements listed on the first post.

fred55555

#157 Post by fred55555 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:15 am

The frozen chickens and frozen eggs are back...
Seems fishy. Also the upside down cat has returned.

Any one else getting this..

What is weird is it only happened on one instance of the client i was running out of two others running still no issues.

MinMax

#158 Post by MinMax » Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:42 pm

The same freezing problem. Some chars are running without difficulty and some chars permanetly get frozen chickens. I have no idea for this case.
My Script is a mix of Rock5s, jduartedj´s tele and own.

jduartedj

#159 Post by jduartedj » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:27 pm

MinMax wrote:The same freezing problem. Some chars are running without difficulty and some chars permanetly get frozen chickens. I have no idea for this case.
My Script is a mix of Rock5s, jduartedj´s tele and own.
As much as it hurts me to say this i think the teleport addon causes bugs i the game but this is unconfirmed.

MinMax

#160 Post by MinMax » Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:13 pm

Your teleport-addon was top till the patch today. ( your waypoint-script is also a good basic for a script, it worked perfectly after i removed all waittimes from your player:target_Ob... )
I dont think the addon is the case of the freezing bugs.
I startet a test . Two bots, same scripts, but one with deleted teleports/addon.
I hope to tell you after some hours that the bugs are not reason of the teleport.

My freezing problem was something in the " Documents\Runes of Magic " folder. I can´t tell you exactly what, because i deleted the whole folder.
The script (and also the teleport ) works perfect again.