(help) sell looted item and go back again

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
andzon

Re: (help) sell looted item and go back again

#21 Post by andzon » Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:05 pm

alright the bot is moving bot i not sure if it will works.. haha! anyway it doesnt sell my stuff. how to do it?
<option name="INV_AUTOSELL_ENABLE" value="true" />
<option name="INV_AUTOSELL_FROMSLOT" value="30" />
<option name="INV_AUTOSELL_TOSLOT" value="60" />
<option name="INV_AUTOSELL_QUALITY" value="white,green" />
<option name="INV_AUTOSELL_IGNORE" value="Pfeil,Elementar, III" />
i put this in, does it make it autosell? and must it be on the exact same line as the other <option name.....?

i got this problem.. it says "no return path with default naming bearwolf_return.xml found. do i need to name it "return" instead of "repair"? ( i changed it to return and it work like a charm!)

btw how to stop the bot ? lol :D

<option name="INV_AUTOSELL_TOSLOT" value="60" />
what does this mean?

top1

#22 Post by top1 » Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:21 pm

he sells from slot 30 to 60 in your setting, basicly its the SECOUND backpack only!!
so maybe this answers both of your questions!

are you german? because of the nosell "pfeile" and "elementar"?

rock5

#23 Post by rock5 » Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:10 pm

andzon wrote: i got this problem.. it says "no return path with default naming bearwolf_return.xml found. do i need to name it "return" instead of "repair"? ( i changed it to return and it work like a charm!)
The return path, if it exists, is used to return to the farming area from the resurrect point if you die. You were incorrect to rename it. Name it back to repair.
andzon wrote:btw how to stop the bot ? lol :D
To pause and resume you use the END and DELETE keys. To stop it altogether you use CTRL-L.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

andzon

#24 Post by andzon » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:10 am

thanks top 1! no im not, i realised the mistake now! haha

and
The return path, if it exists, is used to return to the farming area from the resurrect point if you die. You were incorrect to rename it. Name it back to repair.
so erm i change everything back to repair and do i still need to make another return path based on your farm1 and farm1_repair?

rock5

#25 Post by rock5 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:15 am

andzon wrote:so erm i change everything back to repair and do i still need to make another return path based on your farm1 and farm1_repair?
Um.. I'm not sure what happens if you don't have a return path and you die. I've never used return paths and don't usually die. Maybe someone else can answer?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

andzon

#26 Post by andzon » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:55 am

rock5 do u still play in the australia server? i would like to join your guild!

rock5

#27 Post by rock5 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:56 am

andzon wrote:rock5 do u still play in the australia server? i would like to join your guild!
I leveled a character up to about 20 then never went back but I've never been part of a guild anyway.

jduartedj

#28 Post by jduartedj » Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:42 pm

rock5 wrote:
andzon wrote:so erm i change everything back to repair and do i still need to make another return path based on your farm1 and farm1_repair?
Um.. I'm not sure what happens if you don't have a return path and you die. I've never used return paths and don't usually die. Maybe someone else can answer?

The bot simply chooses the closer waypoint from the waypoint file currently in use.
Thanks for reading! :D

Some of you might find this useful: RoM-bot Wiki
User Functions Repository (and other useful files): Addon Repo
Latest SVN updates: SVN updates

fred55555

#29 Post by fred55555 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:05 pm

so streamline is not needed for auto sell and auto repair ?

rock5

#30 Post by rock5 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:07 pm

fred55555 wrote:so streamline is not needed for auto sell and auto repair ?
That is correct.