memorytable.lua:39: ...

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
KindaNoob

memorytable.lua:39: ...

#1 Post by KindaNoob » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:28 pm

Hey guys i paused playing ROM for a while but now i wanted to bot a little with one of my bot-chars and all was just ok, but i downloaded the new micromacro and now i get the same error over and over (error at the end)

I tried to use the old version but nothing helped. So is this a common problem or?
http://img836.imageshack.us/i/probmicromacro.jpg/ (sry that i had to post the link, but i got a error : It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image.

And yeahr of course i updated, with update.lua AND SVN, so i really dont know why this is^^

Would be great if you help me.

jduartedj

Re: memorytable.lua:39: ...

#2 Post by jduartedj » Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:50 pm

gabi89 posted the exact same error here:
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 8&start=20

This topic should be followed HERE and not there as it is a different topic.
Thanks for reading! :D

Some of you might find this useful: RoM-bot Wiki
User Functions Repository (and other useful files): Addon Repo
Latest SVN updates: SVN updates

rock5

#3 Post by rock5 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:03 pm

I can't 100% follow the memorytables but maybe it's caused by some unusual item in the players inventory. Do you get the same error if you are using another character?

If it is an item, try moving any unusual items into your transmutor and starting the bot again. If it works, then it was caused by a strange item. If you figure which, let us know what it was.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

gabi89

#4 Post by gabi89 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:00 am

rock5 wrote:I can't 100% follow the memorytables but maybe it's caused by some unusual item in the players inventory. Do you get the same error if you are using another character?

If it is an item, try moving any unusual items into your transmutor and starting the bot again. If it works, then it was caused by a strange item. If you figure which, let us know what it was.
I updated through SVN. Rombot version is 3.29
I followed your advice... getting the same error over and over again... it happens to any character. I deleted all the items in it's backpack and still nothing.
If there's any more i have to post , please let me know

Petzzz

#5 Post by Petzzz » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:19 am

just wait 1-2 days looks like some code is messedup atm.

Administrator
Site Admin

#6 Post by Administrator » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:24 am

Try creating a brand new character and run the bot on it. Does the same thing happen? What if you clear your cache files (delete everything in the cache folder and restart both MicroMacro and the game client).

gabi89

#7 Post by gabi89 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:48 am

Administrator wrote:Try creating a brand new character and run the bot on it. Does the same thing happen? What if you clear your cache files (delete everything in the cache folder and restart both MicroMacro and the game client).
Did exactly what you said , still the same error.

I should say i installed using this guide here since i am a bit noobish. http://www.rompros.com/rom-guides/1732- ... ndium.html

Jakomo

#8 Post by Jakomo » Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:21 am

Hi all,

have the same problem - tried

- reinstall SVN, micromacro, bot

- clean reinstall RoM

still same problem.

Then tried micromacro + bot (copy, paste) on my girlfriends PC - working.

Ah - copy,paste RoM from girlfriends PC to mine - same problem again. So the problem is not the game or micromacro. Maybe this helps.

gabi89

#9 Post by gabi89 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:55 am

Hmm... well i am using the following software
Windows XP SP3
Avira antivirus (deactivated while loading bot)

Also reinstalled client, and all other software
Tried the slim and the normal client
Keep getting this error

Administrator
Site Admin

#10 Post by Administrator » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:36 pm

gabi89 wrote:I should say i installed using this guide here since i am a bit noobish. http://www.rompros.com/rom-guides/1732- ... ndium.html
The best part was this:
Scripting:
Mr. Execute
I don't know who this person is or why they are taking any credit for the RoM bot.

You guys should try experimenting with the settings. Open rom/classes/memorytable.lua in any text editor. At the top of the file, you'll see this:

Code: Select all

local threshold = 150; -- We look back a maximum of "threshold" items to check if the table continues
local idThreshold = 50; -- How many items we look back or forward to get the right address for a skill, i would like to keep this as small as we can to get better performance...
Change threshold and idThreshold a bit. You will probably need larger values. I wouldn't go over 300 and 100 for these two variables if possible. Let me know if this does or does not help.

gabi89

#11 Post by gabi89 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:01 pm

I changed the values for local threshold (60 ,70 , 80 ,90 , 100, 110.........290, 300)
for local idThreshold (40,50,70,90,100)

still no change, same error...

would a format and OS reinstall help ?

fred55555

#12 Post by fred55555 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:04 pm

try deleting/uninstalling the svn and MM directory and ensure you have show hidden on in your explorer when you clean up
then copy over the MM from your GF, it should work.

Jakomo

#13 Post by Jakomo » Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:53 pm

Hi and thanks,

tried changing values, tried deinstalling SVN and to use the running MM (new directory) from my GF.

Problem stays.

One question: when I run rom/update - should adresses.lua change, because I remember with SVN it gets red, changing (I used a TXTdiff) nearly all egg values ?

KindaNoob

#14 Post by KindaNoob » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:26 pm

So well i tried everything u said admin but nothing helped. I also reistalled the rombot and micromacro. even svn checkout. The chaning of the values you said didn't change anything.

Well i hope that error will be fixed soon. Botting and perfectionating my waypoints was really much fun always =)

zarossa

#15 Post by zarossa » Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:47 am

I have the same problem as you have and I spent a lot of hours to fix it, but in the end I saw that problem. Like somebody wrote I even reinstalled game/bot and still same problem. Moreover I copied game with bot from my brother pc and even this didn't help. I will try to reinstall Windows or even format, but I wish you good luck.