no moving waypoint.xml

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
lisa

no moving waypoint.xml

#1 Post by lisa » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:25 am

Hi just wondering if anyone has come up with a way to have the bot not move and also continue on it's merry way. Especially with the new egg pet functions I would like to just sit and also have egg harvesting away =)

Any help appreciated
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

botje

Re: no moving waypoint.xml

#2 Post by botje » Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:14 am

hmm... what about making a waypoint with the same coordinates?

that would make bot loop tru them, but still stay put right?

just a stupid idea xd

Botje

lisa

#3 Post by lisa » Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:34 am

yeah tried it, it looks like it spins, not constantly but enough to not be using library lol
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

botje

#4 Post by botje » Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:37 am

oh i see xd

well, was worth a try ^^

Botje

rock5

#5 Post by rock5 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:55 am

Like I mentioned in another post, you could do something like this if you're somewhere safe.

Code: Select all

<waypoints>
<onLoad>
    checkEggs()
    yrest(1000) -- How ever often you want it to check.
</onLoad>
</waypoints>
Or, once I add it to RBAssist.lua, you can use that instead. The benefit being, RBAssist will fight back if attacked.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

lisa

#6 Post by lisa » Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:57 am

I truely did wish it was that easy, tried it a few times. First time it seemed to sit there fine but then after a couple mins it hit a buff skill and started running to waypoint #1 0,0

Next few times I started it up fresh and it just started running to waypoint #1 0,0

(edit)
The skills themselves seem to be the trigger point, last try it did the buff and then just started spinning in circles, round and round and round and round.

Might try new profile with no buff skills.

(edit #2)
created profile with no buff skills and also added in 1 waypoint of the location character is standing, bot just constantly says moving to waypoint #1 but it has been standing still and also harvesting with pet for over 30 mins now. The first time I set the WP location though it did spin round and round non-stop, so not stable/reliable way to do it but kind of works.

Seems when bot is just slightly off the coords it does it's spinning move, it is visible by other players aswell.

Guess I'll just keep working on it =)

rock5

#7 Post by rock5 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:59 pm

Sorry, forgot to add a loop.

<waypoints>
<onLoad>
    repeat
        checkEggs()
        yrest(1000) -- How ever often you want it to check.
    until false
</onLoad>
</waypoints>
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

lisa

#8 Post by lisa » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:23 am

Ahh i get it now, with the until false it will sit there not moving until you run out of the harvesting product. Then it will continue with the waypoints part of the waypoint.xml?

Either way it is sitting perfectly still and pet is harvesting nicely, ty

rock5

#9 Post by rock5 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:39 am

lisa wrote:Ahh i get it now, with the until false it will sit there not moving until you run out of the harvesting product. Then it will continue with the waypoints part of the waypoint.xml?
No, that's not what you asked for. 'false' will never = 'true' so it will never leave that loop. If you want it to continue with the waypoint file after you run out of tools then it would be something like,

until inventory:itemTotalCount(item) == 0