looking for somthing

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
wizzyslo

looking for somthing

#1 Post by wizzyslo » Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:25 pm

I'm looking where to write it speical function. Function need to be checking all the time in waypoint or only in combat. Can be in waypoint as normal function but need to run it all the time and bot need to cast spells all the time. Was thinking about "while" but then bot dont cast anything and doing only "while" loop.
At start i was thinking samething as "<onLeaveCombat>" but need to be in combat.
Hope you understand what i'm looking for :D and i would be rly happy for advice.

jduartedj

Re: looking for somthing

#2 Post by jduartedj » Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:58 pm

wizzyslo wrote:I'm looking where to write it speical function. Function need to be checking all the time in waypoint or only in combat. Can be in waypoint as normal function but need to run it all the time and bot need to cast spells all the time. Was thinking about "while" but then bot dont cast anything and doing only "while" loop.
At start i was thinking samething as "<onLeaveCombat>" but need to be in combat.
Hope you understand what i'm looking for :D and i would be rly happy for advice.

the best I can think of is you do a function of your own todo that and run it in every waypoint you want it to run! You can use macros to repeat to the other waypoints instead of doing it manually.
Thanks for reading! :D

Some of you might find this useful: RoM-bot Wiki
User Functions Repository (and other useful files): Addon Repo
Latest SVN updates: SVN updates

rock5

#3 Post by rock5 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:24 pm

wizzyslo wrote:At start i was thinking samething as "<onLeaveCombat>" but need to be in combat.
Maybe you could use <onSkillCast>?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

wizzyslo

#4 Post by wizzyslo » Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:36 am

At first i was thinking about function but I'm not good with writing function never works. I can write some easy macros that is it :|

Is <onSkillCast> works only at start casting on all the time when skill is casting becouse if priest going to cast group heal somethimes that skill need to be interrupted and bot need to do something else.

rock5

#5 Post by rock5 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:40 am

wizzyslo wrote:At first i was thinking about function but I'm not good with writing function never works. I can write some easy macros that is it :|

Is <onSkillCast> works only at start casting on all the time when skill is casting becouse if priest going to cast group heal somethimes that skill need to be interrupted and bot need to do something else.
No, it's after it's finished casting.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

jduartedj

#6 Post by jduartedj » Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:00 am

wizzyslo wrote:At first i was thinking about function but I'm not good with writing function never works. I can write some easy macros that is it :|

You're talking about <preSKillCast>!
Thanks for reading! :D

Some of you might find this useful: RoM-bot Wiki
User Functions Repository (and other useful files): Addon Repo
Latest SVN updates: SVN updates

wizzyslo

#7 Post by wizzyslo » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:13 pm

Will test <preSkillCast> and <onSkillCast> it when i have time.