Timestamp with errors.

Discuss, ask for help, share ideas, give suggestions, read tutorials, and tell us about bugs you have found with MicroMacro in here.

Do not post RoM-Bot stuff here. There is a subforum for that.
Forum rules
This is a sub-forum for things specific to MicroMacro.

This is not the place to ask questions about the RoM bot, which uses MicroMacro. There is a difference.
rock5

Timestamp with errors.

#1 Post by rock5 » Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:27 am

I believe this is applies to micromacro in general.

Is it possible for the error message, that is displayed when a script crashes, to include a time stamp?

So many times I've come to my computer and found the bot has crashed and I wonder how long it was running for and when it crashed and I can't tell.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Administrator
Site Admin

Re: Timestamp with errors.

#2 Post by Administrator » Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:39 am

Is that information not included in the log for some reason?

rock5

Re: Timestamp with errors.

#3 Post by rock5 » Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:58 am

Um... maybe. I don't know. I never look at the log and, truthfully, I don't even know how to read it.

But regardless, I wouldn't open explorer, navigate to the micromacro folder, double click the log file and search for the error message, just to get the time of the error.

Is it really really that hard to add? I would have thought you would only need to add a value (the current time) to the display message.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro