Bot logging out

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
WhiteTiger

Bot logging out

#1 Post by WhiteTiger » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:23 am

Hi,
I use to bot whenever I'm not in front of the computer, but always when I get back home or wake up or whatever, the bot has logged out.
Does anyone know what the reason might be?

BTW I don't think its because it get stuck, cuz I've watched it for a long time and nothing happened. (I have a fixed route)
Last edited by WhiteTiger on Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

botje

Re: Bot logging out

#2 Post by botje » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:24 am

happens to me too, for me personally its a simple loss of connection.

so my guess its not the bot, but the game itself kicking you off.

Botje

WhiteTiger

#3 Post by WhiteTiger » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:29 am

Wow fast answer. Is there any way to fix it?

botje

#4 Post by botje » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:37 am

basicly... no

its the game itself, nothing we can do.

unless you could make the bot detect the logout, and let it login again.

Botje

swietlowka

#5 Post by swietlowka » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:51 am

there is an addon to auto relog, and relogin probably could restart the script, (not yet implemented)

hellburns

#6 Post by hellburns » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:22 am

you should check the last few lines of text in the bot window to see why it logged out... you can get stuck even if there is nothing in the way due to network connection slowing down drasticly

MinMax

#7 Post by MinMax » Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:47 am

For longtime botting i take my older notebook (Dell Latitude 630 ).There are running always two bots. Since a time, accurate after 7 hours windows has a blu screen and restarts new. No crash report. Windows save dump file is the error code =0x1000008e........ which say graphic board damaged or old graphic drivers. I checked all and made updates and longtime graphic board stress tests without errors. But the 7 hours crashes with rombot are not fixed.
Sometimes my son takes the notebook and there runnung bots ( other games ) a whole week without crashes.
All my machines are working well with the rombot. But only the Dell Latitude don´t like the rombot.
It´s no problem for me, because the notebook should be in a museum. I only told my experienceto this topic. :)

MinMax

Rom Botter

#8 Post by Rom Botter » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:55 am

Do you have a wireless connection, or do u use a direct cable to your modem/router?

IF u use a wireless connection, i suggest you throw out that piece of **** like i did, and just use a cable to connect ur pc to the internet.... solved all my logging out problems (non bot related)
I think people need to be educated on the fact the marijuana is NOT a drug... marijuana is a plant and an herb, GOD put it here... if GOD put it here, what gives the GOVERNMENT the right to say GOD is WRONG??? ~ Willie Nelson

jduartedj

#9 Post by jduartedj » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:41 am

If you can you should always use cable much more reliable!

Also, MinMax, You could be experiencing some sort of memory leak! Do you have Rock5's Ultimate Mail Mods? Try installing them in some way it fixed my client and such problems!

Also:
update the rom-bot (you never know...)
Use Rom-slim client version
Use minimal settings for grphics
Run the game windows at 100x100 (you can resize w/ ur mouse)
Thanks for reading! :D

Some of you might find this useful: RoM-bot Wiki
User Functions Repository (and other useful files): Addon Repo
Latest SVN updates: SVN updates

Rom Botter

#10 Post by Rom Botter » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:38 am

jduartedj wrote:If you can you should always use cable much more reliable!

Also, MinMax, You could be experiencing some sort of memory leak! Do you have Rock5's Ultimate Mail Mods? Try installing them in some way it fixed my client and such problems!

Also:
see bolded line...

ur wrong... in fulscreen mode ull have less crashes and best FPS for botting, i used to have HUGE cases of my client crashing when i played in windowed mode and botting... when i changed to fullscreen:

1. my client used LESS memory
2. i was able to run 5 bots at the same time on 1 pc and being able to do other stuff (watching a movie etc.) and when i played windowed mode, it was MAX 2 clients (no matter the size of the window) and i couldn do anything...

hope i helped ;)
I think people need to be educated on the fact the marijuana is NOT a drug... marijuana is a plant and an herb, GOD put it here... if GOD put it here, what gives the GOVERNMENT the right to say GOD is WRONG??? ~ Willie Nelson

jduartedj

#11 Post by jduartedj » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:38 pm

Rom Botter wrote:
jduartedj wrote:If you can you should always use cable much more reliable!

Also:
see bolded line...

ur wrong... in fulscreen mode ull have less crashes and best FPS for botting, i used to have HUGE cases of my client crashing when i played in windowed mode and botting... when i changed to fullscreen:

1. my client used LESS memory
2. i was able to run 5 bots at the same time on 1 pc and being able to do other stuff (watching a movie etc.) and when i played windowed mode, it was MAX 2 clients (no matter the size of the window) and i couldn do anything...

hope i helped ;)

tbh I havent tested that... But I usually get get much better fps with 100x100 windows than on a full screen client (this working w/ 1 client only). I get about ~20fps on full screen and 40-50fps on 100x100 window... so I don't see it using less memory, but innocent until proven wrong right? anyway It might depend on your graphics card!

Rom Botter

#12 Post by Rom Botter » Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:34 pm

yeah thats true too :P

jduartedj

#13 Post by jduartedj » Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:35 am

Rom Botter wrote:yeah thats true too :P
I've tested it and in my computer I get about the same fps with 1 client while in 800x600 fullscreen and 100x100-800x600 window mode. But whille running 2 clients fullscreen proves to be most consuming. I had trouble to even run the 2 clients, whilst in window mode it runs as fast as with one client!
It's a Graphics card thing I'd say!

Rom Botter

#14 Post by Rom Botter » Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:14 pm

ok so thats clear too ^^ i have a nice graphics card, so maybe thats the reason, but then i still dont understand why i CAN run multiple clients (max 5) in fullscreen with bots without my system getting buggy and in windowed mode i cant run more then 2 clients with bots or else my pc gets buggy

deathdealer1252

#15 Post by deathdealer1252 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:30 pm

In my opinion, I do not think hardware / the client in full or window, etc.. have anything to do with crashing. I have 3 GeForce 480 GTX (All 3 are OC) / 24 Gigs of Ram (OC to 2000 MHZ) / i7 950 (OC to 4.52), etc... I have tried every single way to reduce amount of memory the game takes up and I still have crashes. Only way I have found to be able to have 80%+ up time is using Auto it to detect crashes and restart the Client / Micromacro. If any does have more suggestions, I would be willing to give them a try.