3.0.5 not working

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Eldar04

Re: 3.0.5 not working

#41 Post by Eldar04 » Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:57 am

Thats my problem too. I tryed to manage just collecting eggs without accepting/receiving Quest, but it doesn't work at all.
There seems to be a nil value, whenever trying to receive an object ID.

LenKim

#42 Post by LenKim » Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:13 am

I'm on Runes of Magic NA version so it's not that you are using the German version I don't think.

Rom Botter

#43 Post by Rom Botter » Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:16 am

newton666 wrote:hi guys this file works until a full fix is made, all u need to do is add your
profile and way point to this.
This rombot will not work for golden egg farming or any waypoints useing ultimate mail.
micromacro.rar
i havnt tried it out yet, but at least i wanna thank you for making an effort into making an temporary solution for those who cant be without a bot ^^

btw for all those whiners... i dont see u making an effort into making something that would make the bot working (even if its temporary...) ((not directed to the one who wants to learn from voidman... thumbs up for you:) ))
I think people need to be educated on the fact the marijuana is NOT a drug... marijuana is a plant and an herb, GOD put it here... if GOD put it here, what gives the GOVERNMENT the right to say GOD is WRONG??? ~ Willie Nelson

Eldar04

#44 Post by Eldar04 » Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:44 am

Rom Botter wrote:
newton666 wrote:hi guys this file works until a full fix is made, all u need to do is add your
profile and way point to this.
This rombot will not work for golden egg farming or any waypoints useing ultimate mail.
micromacro.rar
i havnt tried it out yet, but at least i wanna thank you for making an effort into making an temporary solution for those who cant be without a bot ^^

btw for all those whiners... i dont see u making an effort into making something that would make the bot working (even if its temporary...) ((not directed to the one who wants to learn from voidman... thumbs up for you:) ))
Nearly right. I am trying...but i failed :-D
If someone could give me a hint, how i figure out the Object ID's...if that's the problem.

barbarossa

#45 Post by barbarossa » Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:47 am

just wait for mr. voidman thats finely the only way to got back the micromacro as it works at best

Eldar04

#46 Post by Eldar04 » Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:49 am

markusbab wrote:just wait for mr. voidman thats finely the only way to got back the micromacro as it works at best
You are right, but i like to work with the sript even with my low skills in LUA ;-)

barbarossa

#47 Post by barbarossa » Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:29 pm

VoidMain wrote:I'll update needed addresses later today when i finish work.
hey mr. voidman
just want ask how it is ? you got it?

need collect my craftstuff
only one char not can collect all on my hand
pls hury

Andreas_B

#48 Post by Andreas_B » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:27 pm

markusbab wrote: need collect my craftstuff
only one char not can collect all on my hand
pls hury
If you don't need the "inventory"-functions, you can take an older revision of the bot. Just comment out the memorytable stuff and your bot will work ...
(some things will not work - for instance the automatic use of potions)

Eldar04

#49 Post by Eldar04 » Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:39 pm

Which version does work without Inventory?

Andreas_B

#50 Post by Andreas_B » Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:05 pm

Eldar04 wrote:Which version does work without Inventory?
I use revision 498 (use option -r 498 for checkout this version from svn). The only things I had to change were 2 places in memorytable.lua. The changes are specified in older threads, or replace it with the file from this thread http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... =21&t=1626

Eldar04

#51 Post by Eldar04 » Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:29 pm

Thank you very much. I will try this tomorrow :-)

rock5

#52 Post by rock5 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:12 am

Ok here is my fixed version of the bot without item table data.

It is based on the current revision so most, if not all, the functions should work.

Just copy your 'profiles', 'waypoints' and 'userfunctions' folders into this folder and you should be ready to go.

Have tested it with my millers egg script and a couple of others that include fighting and they work.

It might be a bit buggy so let me know if you have any problems.
Attachments
brom.zip
(281.54 KiB) Downloaded 303 times
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

swietlowka

#53 Post by swietlowka » Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:59 am

rock5 wrote:Ok here is my fixed version of the bot without item table data.

It is based on the current revision so most, if not all, the functions should work.

Just copy your 'profiles', 'waypoints' and 'userfunctions' folders into this folder and you should be ready to go.

Have tested it with my millers egg script and a couple of others that include fighting and they work.

It might be a bit buggy so let me know if you have any problems.
I belive we need to get rid of this new memory tables, it just can't be this way, that only one person is capable of fixing it, it takes so much time... bot doesnt work for like couple days now...
maybe there is an option to place an automatic switch between old and new method when new one fails?

rock5

#54 Post by rock5 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:29 am

swietlowka wrote:maybe there is an option to place an automatic switch between old and new method when new one fails?
I like that idea but I don't know if it would be worth the effort to maintain and I don't know if Administrator would go for it.

The only thing I can see that is really needed from the items table is the item name. Maybe we could say, if we failed to get the BaseItemAddress then we use an alternate method to get the name and don't get the other table info which is mostly not needed.

Which reminds me, when using my rombot fix, don't use items in your inventory by name, use it's id as the items wont have names.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

barbarossa

#55 Post by barbarossa » Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:46 am

if not only one person can scan for the baseadress will be help too

Starrider

#56 Post by Starrider » Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:55 am

I think this problem, that updating the adresses by only one person must be solved. No one here can force voidman to spend his freetime for updating the bot if he has to do some more important things in his reallife. So we need to call for a briefing of the admin or an other coder that implemented the memory based stuff, so that they will be able to work with CheatEngine to find the adresses by filtering.
Without this all improvments done by memory scan are lost.

swietlowka

#57 Post by swietlowka » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:27 am

true, thats what i meant, we need a simple walktrouhg for this memory table fixing, and then we'll make it by ourself, i like Rock's idea as well it would be ok imho

Rom Botter

#58 Post by Rom Botter » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:35 am

Thanks Rock5!!!!

the inventory stuff like potions and buffs we can let it be done by the addon ntbuff: http://rom.curse.com/downloads/rom-addo ... tbuff.aspx
I think people need to be educated on the fact the marijuana is NOT a drug... marijuana is a plant and an herb, GOD put it here... if GOD put it here, what gives the GOVERNMENT the right to say GOD is WRONG??? ~ Willie Nelson

Rickster

#59 Post by Rickster » Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:30 pm

Thanks for ur work rock5.

When using your version with the newest micromacro and my profile and waypoint folders i get the following error when having a char at millers farm:

Code: Select all

scripts/rom/bot.lua:22: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)
Any ideas whats wrong?

Rick

VoidMain

#60 Post by VoidMain » Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:57 pm

Ok, just uploaded the fix for the missing address, updata from SVN and it will work as expected, i'll post the process to get this address so you don't have to wait for me the next patch, i like to apologize for the delay but i have so much work and zero free time these days...