Uberflex replacement

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Alexslr

Re: Uberflex replacement

#61 Post by Alexslr » Thu May 13, 2010 11:15 pm

I install RA 1.3, everything worked fine except my char did not move by pressing W,Q,A,E,S,D. Anything wrong?

Thanks,

Alexxx

Maroco

#62 Post by Maroco » Fri May 14, 2010 1:02 am

Alex it is work on bouth chars, main and assist its healing? and uberflex or pristerix? btw qestion for Bubi, man on what server du u play ?, on oficial or som free coz i faund that from petch 3 its pristerix and uberflex not working anymoor.

rock5

#63 Post by rock5 » Fri May 14, 2010 1:30 am

Alexslr wrote:I install RA 1.3, everything worked fine except my char did not move by pressing W,Q,A,E,S,D. Anything wrong?
Looks like the last change I made when adding inventory:updateSlotsByTime(200) made keyboard not work anymore.

Easy fix is to replace it with yrest(200) but that means it wont keep your potions up to date.

I've done some testing though. It looks like it will use your potions even if you move them. I'm not sure what will happen if it thinks you ran out but still have more. I guess we could occasionally run a inventory:update() but every time it runs it will interfere with keyboard navigation so can't be used too often.

So what do you think? If I add an occasional inventory:update() how often should I run it(keeping in mind that it will interfere with current keyboard navigation)? Does 5 minutes sound ok?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Bubi

#64 Post by Bubi » Fri May 14, 2010 1:24 pm

Marco wrote:btw qestion for Bubi, man on what server du u play ?, on oficial or som free coz i faund that from petch 3 its pristerix and uberflex not working anymoor.
That's why I'm using this replacement ;)

Maroco

#65 Post by Maroco » Fri May 14, 2010 10:16 pm

Bubi wrote:
Marco wrote:btw qestion for Bubi, man on what server du u play ?, on oficial or som free coz i faund that from petch 3 its pristerix and uberflex not working anymoor.
That's why I'm using this replacement ;)
what replacement du u meenst?

rock5

#66 Post by rock5 » Fri May 14, 2010 10:21 pm

Maroco wrote:what replacement du u meenst?
Maroco the name of this thread is Uberflex replacement. Try reading the thread from the beginning.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

Maroco

#67 Post by Maroco » Sun May 16, 2010 2:40 am

yes i understand that, but i dont understand why Bubi make the assis when the assist code its not working coz use pristerix and uber whats ar not work, then why share them? maybe i am wrong and sorry if, but its ther way haw tu du it? Or just use both scripst from rock5 and set in game fallow, but haw tu heal main char then from the secondary? Its there any way through friends in setup profile in lua?

.. man when i will not read the thread from beginning, i will not try here make it work :)

rock5

#68 Post by rock5 » Sun May 16, 2010 4:19 am

Maroco wrote:yes i understand that, but i dont understand why Bubi make the assis when the assist code its not working coz use pristerix and uber whats ar not work, then why share them? maybe i am wrong and sorry if, but its ther way haw tu du it? Or just use both scripst from rock5 and set in game fallow, but haw tu heal main char then from the secondary? Its there any way through friends in setup profile in lua?

.. man when i will not read the thread from beginning, i will not try here make it work :)
From what I understand Priesterix doesn't work even when triggered by a bot. Uberflex does, quite easily. Uberflex doesn't heal or buff other players though.

Rombot isn't really designed with assisting in mind but I guess it would be theoretically possible to write an assist script to replace priesterix just like I created a Uberflex alternative.

I'm not interested in doing it myself though.

Bubi

#69 Post by Bubi » Sun May 16, 2010 1:46 pm

As I said before, I did not realized that Pristerix do not work in my script. I also had Uberflex running to heal the assisted char. I also tried to change some code of Pristerix, but I am just a spare time programmer. Even if I just add a command line in Pristerix.lua the Addon will not work any more. So I programmed a loop in my Assit script to cycle through the Party members and heal and buff them. I just want to remember that this is no professional program, so bugs can be included.

rock5

#70 Post by rock5 » Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:03 am

Seeing as RBAssist.xml is include with rombot, I've added a description of it in the rom,bot wiki.
http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.p ... point_file

bussdee

#71 Post by bussdee » Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:15 am

am i wrong when i think we only need to call "acsMacro()" as fast as possible (0.01 for scout should be fine) and we are done?

rock5

#72 Post by rock5 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:35 am

bussdee wrote:am i wrong when i think we only need to call "acsMacro()" as fast as possible (0.01 for scout should be fine) and we are done?
To run Uberflex, yes, as I stated in this post, although it's been awhile since I tried it.
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 342#p10342
I think, though, that speed is too fast. The 50ms I use in the example above is as fast as you will ever need, I think.

If you are implying that, because of this, we don't need RBAssist, as I've stated before, this script is useful to not only automate manual play with your high level characters but can also be used with newby characters without the need to set up Uberflex.

Bubi

#73 Post by Bubi » Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:54 pm

I'm multi-boxing with the "Uberflex replacement". I did some modification to that. It worked perfectly for months. But in the last 3 months something has changed (can't tell when because I was not playing :( ). I get a strange behavior. When I'm playing with my main Char manually, everything works fine. My Priest is healing me and my Mage is attacking the mob. But when the MainChar is also botting the supporter don't support. I can't get the target of my MainChar. AssistUnit("party1") is not working. Also TargetUnit("focus1target") or ("party1target") is not working.
Has anybody an idea?

rock5

#74 Post by rock5 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:20 am

Bubi wrote:I'm multi-boxing with the "Uberflex replacement". I did some modification to that. It worked perfectly for months. But in the last 3 months something has changed (can't tell when because I was not playing :( ). I get a strange behavior. When I'm playing with my main Char manually, everything works fine. My Priest is healing me and my Mage is attacking the mob. But when the MainChar is also botting the supporter don't support. I can't get the target of my MainChar. AssistUnit("party1") is not working. Also TargetUnit("focus1target") or ("party1target") is not working.
Has anybody an idea?
Why don't you share how you did it? I'm sure a lot of people would be interested in what was a functioning multibox setup.

If those commands are not working maybe they've been disabled.

DrG

#75 Post by DrG » Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:22 am

Like Rock5 said i love to know what you do for multi-boxing :)

i leave my priest alone since uber don´t work. if we have a way to make a party with my priest i can try that :)

Bubi

#76 Post by Bubi » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:26 pm

Sorry for the late response.
I'm really busy at the moment in RW. That's one reason why I did not share the script, because I can not answer the questions.
I try to rework the script a little and will share it in the next few days.

DrG

#77 Post by DrG » Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:30 pm

Bubi wrote:Sorry for the late response.
I'm really busy at the moment in RW. That's one reason why I did not share the script, because I can not answer the questions.
I try to rework the script a little and will share it in the next few days.
Bubi this is not any kind of pressure :-))))))))))

But don't forget to share this man. I love to duo with my priest :-))))))))))))))))

Paton

#78 Post by Paton » Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:55 pm

@Rock5

Could i do the following with RBAssist.xml ?

I help my second char through low level group quests. So i multibox and the low level char should just follow, maybe assist needed and loot the mobs, i kill with the main char.

If this doesnt work, ok. I just wonder, cause this is a thing, which would be useful for many i think.

rock5

#79 Post by rock5 » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:56 pm

Paton wrote:@Rock5

Could i do the following with RBAssist.xml ?

I help my second char through low level group quests. So i multibox and the low level char should just follow, maybe assist needed and loot the mobs, i kill with the main char.

If this doesnt work, ok. I just wonder, cause this is a thing, which would be useful for many i think.
No it's not for that. I believe others have succeeded in doing something like that but I don't think anyone has shared yet.

Paton

#80 Post by Paton » Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:12 pm

rock5 wrote:No it's not for that. I believe others have succeeded in doing something like that but I don't think anyone has shared yet.
Well, i dont understand, why this isnt shared. The golden egg script or similiar scripts change prices ingame and so on... , but this doesnt do much.

I found a solution around it though: a free multiboxing software called HotkeyNet.

So RBAssist.xml works like this:

example:

main char: player A
character character: player B

1. I run RBAssist.xml on player B
2. Player A starts a damage spell with Key 2
3. Hotkeynet sends key 2 also to the second window(player B)
4. player B has a macro on key 2, which looks like:

Code: Select all

/script AssistUnit("party1");
/script RBTrigger="go"
Questions:

1. Will player B loot the corpse, if the mob dies ?
2. I want player B to do: /script FollowUnit("party1"); after looting and not to do the FollowUnit("party1"); with pressing a key on player A through HotkeyNet. Where do i put that in ?
3. Will player B loot at all, if the mobs die with just one spell of the main char, since he maby doesnt enter combat at all ?