3.0.4 problem again :)

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
macrouser

Re: 3.0.4 problem again :)

#21 Post by macrouser » Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:26 pm

ZeroHero wrote:It seems like I was parttime lucky...

Try to put those two lines into addresses.lua:
(overwrite old)

tablesBase = 0x9d5884,
tablesBaseOffset = 0x64,

I figured those out with a mixture of luck, try and error and some cheat engine work...

At least the bot starts, picks up food... but unfortunately doesn't find the hens or whatever... so right now the bot endlessly picks up food (as soon as available).

Not exactly a breakthrough, for me it seems a lot more than those tableBase pointers need to be updated...

Maybe someone out there might want to jump in and dig deeper... good luck!

ZeroHero...

been playing with cheat engine as well, found that our inventory table seems to start at 9C1B00
hopefully thats enough of a clue, that someone may find even more clues :)

for temp fix, for scripts w/o inventory calls
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 474#p13474

Administrator
Site Admin

#22 Post by Administrator » Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:20 pm

Can you guys post the steps you used to find the table pointers? After using this address, does the inventory fully work, or are there more problems?

Nebojsha

#23 Post by Nebojsha » Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:04 am

There is working version on elitepvpers.de but it doesn't support mail mods. If it is any help it is here:
http://translate.google.com/translate?j ... ch-30.html

Starrider

#24 Post by Starrider » Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:56 am

i am a noob on coding etc., only can give informations: how to find pointers with CE is described in the developers Board http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=505866

Administrator
Site Admin

#25 Post by Administrator » Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:46 am

I know how to find pointers. That's not what I asked for. I want to know what people are searching for to get this particular address.

Rom Botter

#26 Post by Rom Botter » Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:49 am

Right... now is or is there not a fix to let ur char continue botting (lvling) and still being able to use HP/mp potions and defend himself properly?

i read that changing these

tablesBase = 0x9d5884,
tablesBaseOffset = 0x64,

u would be able to at least start the bot again... would this be enough to let my char continue lvling him?

after changing those to tables, the bot DOES start, but it says some tables for Id's are not found

now, i dont know if these tables will stop me from lvling and or correctly using mana/hp potions and or attacking and defending myself and maybe even finding the right waypoints...

any help with that? cuz imma HUGE noob XD
I think people need to be educated on the fact the marijuana is NOT a drug... marijuana is a plant and an herb, GOD put it here... if GOD put it here, what gives the GOVERNMENT the right to say GOD is WRONG??? ~ Willie Nelson

macrouser

#27 Post by macrouser » Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:41 am

Administrator wrote:I know how to find pointers. That's not what I asked for. I want to know what people are searching for to get this particular address.

I did a search for 204789 which is the ID for a sack of feed

looks like that memory addy moves around a bit

hope that helps

IronWolf

#28 Post by IronWolf » Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:56 am

Well it seems macruser and Hero found a working solution, sort of.

i can now farm golden eggs and run a fighting scripts after having the same pointers problem.

what i did is as following:

update rom folder using the svn update command.
(right click on rom folder -> svn update)
then update lua address file useing the automated command from withing the script
(rom/bot.lua update)

this will get you to the point of missing pointer, incase u're stuck on earlier problems.

now, u need to open the Address.lua file for editing via notepad or any other txt editing program,
use search for the word "TablesBase" or simply go to the end of the file, u'll see these two lines:

tablesBase = 0x9d5884,
tablesBaseOffset = 0x64,

now, my test was, take macruser inventory posted value, and replace it with the address the inventory pointer value was, meaning:

staticInventory = 0X9C1B00, --0x9BAA80,

i've changed the static inventory address to the 1 macruser posted, i've also left the old address marked as a note,
just incase i'll need it back sometime (thow u can always get it back by useing rom/bot.lua update)

anyway, the bot works for me, farms eggs and fights.

hope this helps understanding where the problem is (my thoughts - ZeroHero fixed the table pointers but the inventory pointers was still messed up, so he always "saw" in script we dont have the food in inventory, macruser gave us the inventory address, so it should be rather ok for now... hopefully)

u will have other values after the '=', change ur values to the values i've posted (taken from macruser and ZeroHero previous posts).

SlashAnon

#29 Post by SlashAnon » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:36 am

I get a bunch of "Wrong value returned in update of item id: x" and "Table not found for ID: x" but...surprisingly...it does work. :)

Paton

#30 Post by Paton » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:42 am

@Ironwolf

Ive tried what you describe. The bot finds hens, but doesnt harvest at all.

Allwa

#31 Post by Allwa » Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:32 am

Ok i've just add all changes from posts above and it works perfectly. Bot take food, feed chickens and collect eggs. I uploaded bot with path and clear profiles - it works also for my 2 friends so it should be ok for anyone.

http://rapidshare.com/files/419975548/micromacro.rar
Last edited by Allwa on Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rom Botter

#32 Post by Rom Botter » Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:52 pm

Allwa wrote:Ok i've just add all changes from posts above and it works perfectly. Bot take food, feed chickens and collect eggs. I uploaded bot with path and clear profiles - it works also for my 2 friends so it should be ok for anyone.

http://rapidshare.com/files/419819514/micromacro.rar
well, i did the same, but for me it is not finding/using any MP/hp potions... it Is lvling again tho, so thats ok for me for now, gonna wait for an inventory check fix
I think people need to be educated on the fact the marijuana is NOT a drug... marijuana is a plant and an herb, GOD put it here... if GOD put it here, what gives the GOVERNMENT the right to say GOD is WRONG??? ~ Willie Nelson

IronWolf

#33 Post by IronWolf » Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:35 pm

@Paton,

im afraid i lack the experince to analyze your problem, all i can say is that i posted the steps and you can do them no matter at what situation you are, i mean, no matter what u changed or whats the problem u had, if u do the SVN update = updates ur files, Rom/bot.lua update = updates ur Address.lua file, and then alter the 3 changes i wrote earlier, it should be working, i hope you'll manage, im sry i cant be of more help.

try d/l from rapidshare what Allwa posted, mayB ur micromacro is diffrent from mine..
best of luck, hope it works out.

rock5

#34 Post by rock5 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:12 am

IronWolf wrote:@Paton,

im afraid i lack the experince to analyze your problem, all i can say is that i posted the steps and you can do them no matter at what situation you are, i mean, no matter what u changed or whats the problem u had, if u do the SVN update = updates ur files, Rom/bot.lua update = updates ur Address.lua file, and then alter the 3 changes i wrote earlier, it should be working, i hope you'll manage, im sry i cant be of more help.

try d/l from rapidshare what Allwa posted, mayB ur micromacro is diffrent from mine..
best of luck, hope it works out.
I can confirm that the instructions seems to work. I'm running both the egg script and a daily collection script and they both work.

I suspect the problem has to do with the errors when you start the bot. I suspects there would be a lot of items missing from the item table so some items will not be able to be used or found. Because I believe the items are not in the same place in memory when you start the game, you could try restarting the game but that might not work.

We REALLY need voidMain to come online and update his addresses.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Starrider

#35 Post by Starrider » Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:43 am

hmm he was onlien today but he still doesn't update something :-(

swietlowka

#36 Post by swietlowka » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:34 am

maybe its harder than usual

sfrattini

#37 Post by sfrattini » Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:23 am

Sorry if I post my noobish question here but....usually if after a patch the script was not working I update svn rom folder, run update.lua and everything goes fine.
What is wrong this time?
Thanks

muddflap

#38 Post by muddflap » Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:19 pm

You can follow the advice of what the people instructed above or just wait.

Starrider

#39 Post by Starrider » Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:49 pm

The file from Allwa uploaded again http://rapidshare.com/files/419999624/micromacro.rar
It includes the fix, works fine with scripts which don't use new memory inventory update.

swietlowka

#40 Post by swietlowka » Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:54 pm

thats true, its still only temporary fix thou...