Looting Quest-Items !?

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
bussdee

Looting Quest-Items !?

#1 Post by bussdee » Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:37 pm

I there !
Right now i am creating a waypoint script that will farm the new daylies (50 max-stack), send them by mail (thx 2 Rock5), sell my stuff, repair and go back for farming.

some of the items needed for daily quest (flowers and the wired balls on the bottom of the trees) can only be stacked to 5 each. Now i am thinking of collecting them too!

Can you tell me how to loot this ones?
I tried with normal harvesting function, but this wont work anymore since you updated it to the advanced harvesting method.
"Erfahrung ist fast immer eine Parodie auf die Idee."
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

rock5

Re: Looting Quest-Items !?

#2 Post by rock5 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:49 pm

bussdee wrote:I there !
Right now i am creating a waypoint script that will farm the new daylies (50 max-stack), send them by mail (thx 2 Rock5), sell my stuff, repair and go back for farming.

some of the items needed for daily quest (flowers and the wired balls on the bottom of the trees) can only be stacked to 5 each. Now i am thinking of collecting them too!

Can you tell me how to loot this ones?
I tried with normal harvesting function, but this wont work anymore since you updated it to the advanced harvesting method.
I just use the following for Saps.

Code: Select all

if 5 > inventory:itemTotalCount(115605) then
    player:target_Object(115605,7000)
end
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro