Useful AddOns

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
fred55555

Re: Useful AddOns

#41 Post by fred55555 » Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:15 pm

y ai find lootmatic kinda useless as even if i set to white it doesnt have a dont loot anything but the stuff i want to loot you still get to much crap

ill give loot++ a try

Valleyguy

#42 Post by Valleyguy » Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:22 pm

fred55555 wrote:y ai find lootmatic kinda useless as even if i set to white it doesnt have a dont loot anything but the stuff i want to loot you still get to much crap

ill give loot++ a try
Lootfilter ++ is useful it takes a bit to get it setup on each character but worth it the quality filter part is easy set it to green or blue and it never picks up anything but. green blue purple oranges no more crap unless you put a "pick" item in the list read the read-me and you'll have it going in no time i just wish you could copy the setting from one character to another but its embedded deep in your savedvaribules file and a royal pain to modify it there.

DrG

#43 Post by DrG » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:51 pm

Lootomatic is a great addon.

You have one great option is to drop the trash you pick. that way you loot all and have a fast respawn. :)

Learn how to use the addon before you said bad of it :)

fred55555

#44 Post by fred55555 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:42 pm

lootmatic does save the loot filters i set, so i have to set them each time. kinda weird, but could be cause rom isnt stable and crashes also once and a while must mess up lootmatic.

like i said i got it setup and working but it still picks up alot of crap and settign each thing to not pickup or drop is a pain and take a long time...

gonna give loot++ a try and ill give ya my what i think is better :)

rock5

#45 Post by rock5 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:00 pm

What I like about lootomatic is it's easy to manage the global filter for all characters as well as the individual character filters. The drop feature is awesome and it has an easy gui feature for adding items, no need to type item names in filter.

The way I use it is set it to loot everything, let it run for a bit, then add all the items in my bag that I didn't want to pick up to the drop list. That way I don't accidentally drop something I didn't intend to drop.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

fred55555

#46 Post by fred55555 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:05 pm

so you can save a list for every character you dont have to recreate it each time, something must be wrong gonna delete and resintall it, that could be problem one :)

Valleyguy

#47 Post by Valleyguy » Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:39 pm

DrG wrote: Learn how to use the addon before you said bad of it :)
The misleading part of lootomatic is the quality filter settings it has its reversed from what most would think of it its set for raiding so you dont loot the blues or whatever when theres a master looter i am guessing.

I use lootfilter for the simple reason i don't need to make a massive drop list i set the filter to blues + and my bot can run for hours and it never picks up anything green or less

the rest of the features are just GUI lootfilter has the same features just more commands cept 1 feature and thats sharing the drop / blacklist among many characters

and originally i was saying bad of it because my responses were directed at someone who was having problems with the quality filter which he set to blue thinking that it would not pick anything less than blues instead it was leaving behind all the good items and picking up all the crap.
fred55555 wrote:tried lootmatic since it has been the most recently updated

i find i am still looting alot of crap, i set the setting i think to not lott anything under blue then add a few things to loot under cutomes like *rune* but i still get mob parts and green and white items
does this not work well with rom bot?
do one of the older loot addoins still work and work better ?
or does some one use this addon with rom bot and has it working and can give me some pointers ?
or point me in the direction of a better loot filter type addon

thnx ahead of time
read the thread b4 you get defensive of the comments.

Valleyguy

#48 Post by Valleyguy » Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:49 pm

rock5 wrote:What I like about lootomatic is it's easy to manage the global filter for all characters as well as the individual character filters. The drop feature is awesome and it has an easy gui feature for adding items, no need to type item names in filter.

The way I use it is set it to loot everything, let it run for a bit, then add all the items in my bag that I didn't want to pick up to the drop list. That way I don't accidentally drop something I didn't intend to drop.

(shift-click works in the lootfilter++ for adding to teh filters lists as well as global random names i.e. *arrow will not pick anything up ending with arrow... )

fred55555 wrote:so you can save a list for every character you dont have to recreate it each time, something must be wrong gonna delete and resintall it, that could be problem one :)
In lootomatic yes in lootfilter no you would have to edit your savedvaribules file and copy / paste your filters to each characters name contained there.

lisa

#49 Post by lisa » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:50 pm

any addon or a way to show current location of character?
some times I just want to add a few waypoints and at the moment i go thru the whole createpath and then open it just to get coords I am currently standing at, then just add in manually to the waypoint file I want it in.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

Administrator
Site Admin

#50 Post by Administrator » Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:18 am

lisa wrote:any addon or a way to show current location of character?
some times I just want to add a few waypoints and at the moment i go thru the whole createpath and then open it just to get coords I am currently standing at, then just add in manually to the waypoint file I want it in.
The MicroMacro console window displays the player's coordinates in the title bar. Just run the bot, pause wherever it is that you want to add a point, and get the coordinates.

rock5

#51 Post by rock5 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:12 am

And of course there is 'rom/getpos.lua' that continuously gives you your coordinates.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

lisa

#52 Post by lisa » Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:47 am

boy do i feel red faced, seen the numbers there and just kinda ignored em lol

and ty rock for the function, i should prob open my eyes more I think lol

I find I need to add more harvest WP as I run bot and it's been a pain for me so far but ty it will be much easier now =)
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

mayainverse

#53 Post by mayainverse » Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:57 am

hey where can i get the autologin bots. i looked on the links onfirst page but. something is not allowing me tolog into their forums now even though i am active on those forums normally

rock5

#54 Post by rock5 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:13 am

My AutoLogin
romvns AutoSwitch

If you can't access them, I can't help you. Maybe Administrator can.

raff

#55 Post by raff » Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:24 pm

the declineinvite addon is not longer working, frogster has removed the os.time() function. I have removed the function, so it will work again. But without random time, it will decline them instantly.

I have also attached a modified version, now it will decline a duel request, too. And maybe a guild invite (I couldn't really test it), I have not found a api command to refuse a guild invite, so I have added

Code: Select all

StaticPopup_OnClick(StaticPopup1, 2);
for a guild invite
I don't know if its work, if someone know's a function to refuse a guild invite, let me know :)
Attachments
declineInvite_duel_guild.zip
(1.17 KiB) Downloaded 490 times
declineInvite.zip
(1 KiB) Downloaded 457 times

rock5

#56 Post by rock5 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:09 am

os.time() and other time functions were remove quite awhile ago. We get those functions back by using addons like d303fix. Does declineinvite not work with that addon installed?

need help pls

#57 Post by need help pls » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:32 am

Hi, I looking for "addon" / "macro" to Invite my Guild into the Guild-Wars in Runes of Magic. PLS HELP ME, last 82x Failed

lisa

#58 Post by lisa » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:10 pm

To register use this code,
(must be guild leader)

RoMScript("GuildHouseWarRegisterButton_OnClick();");

To cancel registration use this code,
(must be guild leader)

RoMScript("GuildHouseWarCancelButton_OnClick();");

To enter guild war once the war has started use this code,
(must be guild member and guild must be registered for guild war).

RoMScript("GuildHouseWarEnterButton_OnClick();");

lisa

#59 Post by lisa » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:34 am

InGameSrcipts

http://rom.curseforge.com/addons/ingame ... #w-english

Allows you to easily use and test scripts while in game, I have been using it to test a lot of the in game functions.

rock5

#60 Post by rock5 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:16 am

lisa wrote:InGameSrcipts

http://rom.curseforge.com/addons/ingame ... #w-english

Allows you to easily use and test scripts while in game, I have been using it to test a lot of the in game functions.
Why do you bring this up? What is it in relations to? Of course you can also use the CommandLine waypoint file. With that you can also test rombot functions and values.