Bot makes no attempt to loot *SOLVED*

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Wundervice

Bot makes no attempt to loot *SOLVED*

#1 Post by Wundervice » Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:46 pm

Already read thru the thread on target cycling that became about not-looting. Tried deleting the lootable check and before that I doubled the yrest on the check to see if it was a timing issue, but neither works at all. Doesn't seem like it's a lag issue for me but rather the bot just doesn't attempt to loot anymore.

Im gonna reinstall the bot and see what that does for me in the meantime.
Last edited by Wundervice on Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

randomuser01

Re: Bot makes no attempt to loot (ya ya)

#2 Post by randomuser01 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:41 pm

Do you have click to move on still?

rock5

#3 Post by rock5 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:37 pm

Are you aware that they just released revision 491 that is supposed to fix all loot related problems?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

hihi

#4 Post by hihi » Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:08 pm

Hey Rock5, if I just use tortoise to update to the new revision, will it overwrite everything I have changed in my bot ?

rock5

#5 Post by rock5 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:31 pm

hihi wrote:Hey Rock5, if I just use tortoise to update to the new revision, will it overwrite everything I have changed in my bot ?
When you do an SVN update, the new version changes get merged with your existing files. If there is no conflict (ie. you didn't change the same sections as the update is trying to change) then it will merge successfully and shouldn't interfere with any changes you have made. If there are conflicts they will be marked red and you can double click them to resolve them manually.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Wundervice

#6 Post by Wundervice » Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:35 pm

I did update everything as a first step (obviously). Who's stupid enough not to do the obvious first? Anyway gonna retry the bot now that ive reinstalled the whole thing (heard that if you messed with it before or updated through the run it borks the loot).

Starrider

Re: Bot makes no attempt to loot *SOLVED*

#7 Post by Starrider » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:40 pm

hello I also have loot problems. I saw that the bot sometimes collects no Items, for example he doesnt loot green/blue items anymore. Sometimes DQ items stay in the mob.

Valleyguy

#8 Post by Valleyguy » Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:37 pm

Starrider wrote:hello I also have loot problems. I saw that the bot sometimes collects no Items, for example he doesnt loot green/blue items anymore. Sometimes DQ items stay in the mob.
do you have any add-ons that assist you in looting (i.e. lootfilter++ lootomatic etc...) I would first look at your add-ons if the bot is opening the body but not looting everything cause the bot doesn't pick loot it just opens the body its up to your add-ons / auto-loot option in the client to do the actual looting.

Starrider

#9 Post by Starrider » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:49 am

I use lootomatic, but there are no restrictions made, also auto loot in the interface is on. I didn't change any settings. Maybe change the value how long the bot should stay for looting , what for loot variables do you use?

Valleyguy

#10 Post by Valleyguy » Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:39 pm

Starrider wrote:I use lootomatic, but there are no restrictions made, also auto loot in the interface is on. I didn't change any settings. Maybe change the value how long the bot should stay for looting , what for loot variables do you use?
lootomatic is your problem disable it and try again most ppl using lootomatic think if they set it to green its only gonna loot greens and better but that addon is actually reverse and it only loots green and lower. its a dumb addon and the dev should be shot without clearly stating how it works in his fancy gui.

Starrider

#11 Post by Starrider » Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:08 pm

not the problem is not the tool, its the setting of time you gave the bot for looting. First the Lootomatic takes the white items (DQ/Runes). Then after a pause of some ms the green or blue items will be collected.

MiesterMan

#12 Post by MiesterMan » Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:22 pm

Edit: Corrected.

You can increase the time to loot by editing the looten function in player.lua

Find in player.lua:

Code: Select all

inventory:updateSlotsByTime(settings.profile.options.LOOT_TIME + dist*15);
And change to:

Code: Select all

inventory:updateSlotsByTime(settings.profile.options.LOOT_TIME + dist*15 + 1000);
This adds 1 second extra loot time to each looting.

Starrider

#13 Post by Starrider » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:25 am

thx, I'll test it and will post a feedback!

Starrider

#14 Post by Starrider » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:29 am

ok the problem is realy the lootomatic addon, turned it off thx