Rock5's Millers Ranch Scripts

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
Valleyguy

Re: Rock5's Millaers Ranch Scripts

#41 Post by Valleyguy » Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:47 pm

jackal123 wrote:it doesnt do anything when i type that in, i got the curse client and it doesnt see it either. What should i do now?
if you type it and you get nothing then quit the game add a addon with the curse client it can be anything in the curse list then remove it and reload your game try that and type the line you should see it then reporting true.

something about adding the add-on just coping into the folder doesn't get the add-on registered into the game but something the curse client does to the game after it installs a add-on registers it in the game ... its weird but it worked for me.

rock5

#42 Post by rock5 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:02 pm

Valleyguy wrote:
jackal123 wrote:it doesnt do anything when i type that in, i got the curse client and it doesnt see it either. What should i do now?
if you type it and you get nothing then quit the game add a addon with the curse client it can be anything in the curse list then remove it and reload your game try that and type the line you should see it then reporting true.

something about adding the add-on just coping into the folder doesn't get the add-on registered into the game but something the curse client does to the game after it installs a add-on registers it in the game ... its weird but it worked for me.
I've never experienced this. I think it is more likely he didn't install it properly or he hasn't restarted the client since installing it.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Valleyguy

#43 Post by Valleyguy » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:14 pm

When i first started with rom and then this bot i found the initial copy over of the add-on did not take it took me several restarts of the client and then i did the curse client thing i think i added the lootfilter++ add-on and then it started to see the add-on..

it might work for him it worked for me ..

rock5

#44 Post by rock5 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:53 pm

Wah! They fixed the double-egg-pick-up bug. No more double collecting. :(

Hopefully it will help with the price of Golden Eggs if it talks twice as long to collect them.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

jackal123

#45 Post by jackal123 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:27 am

This appears when i try to collect

Usemacro. executing romscript useskill 1,1

MiesterMan

#46 Post by MiesterMan » Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:59 am

rock5 wrote:Wah! They fixed the double-egg-pick-up bug. No more double collecting. :(

Hopefully it will help with the price of Golden Eggs if it talks twice as long to collect them.

That's not all, apparently pets now get exp questing with their owners. The need for eggs is going to drop off a lot.

Starrider

#47 Post by Starrider » Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:59 am

no the eggs are important to get TP and talent.

And that the pets got Exp while questing with the owner is needed because the pet eggs end with LVl33-35, how would you gain Exp by egg-fusion when your pet is on lvl 45?

so I think nothing to worry about.

Valleyguy

#48 Post by Valleyguy » Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:36 am

Starrider wrote:no the eggs are important to get TP and talent.

And that the pets got Exp while questing with the owner is needed because the pet eggs end with LVl33-35, how would you gain Exp by egg-fusion when your pet is on lvl 45?

tested the exp hand in with daily s and my pet got squat so it must be only with main quests

Starrider

#49 Post by Starrider » Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:56 am

fighting mobs...?

S3v3n11

#50 Post by S3v3n11 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:44 pm

Will this pick up the golden eggs? It picks up the fresh eggs just fine but leaves the golden ones. Any ideas?

VoidMain

#51 Post by VoidMain » Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:05 pm

Valleyguy wrote:
Starrider wrote:no the eggs are important to get TP and talent.

tested the exp hand in with daily s and my pet got squat so it must be only with main quests
I didn't get any exp on pet with normal quests either...

rock5

#52 Post by rock5 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:38 am

S3v3n11 wrote:Will this pick up the golden eggs? It picks up the fresh eggs just fine but leaves the golden ones. Any ideas?
It does pick up golden eggs. I don't know why it wouldn't work for you. Are you using the 1.2 version of the file? Did you edit the file?

S3v3n11

#53 Post by S3v3n11 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:36 am

Hey Rock,

Thanks for the quick reply. I had to tweak the timing on the golden egg loop for some reason. It works fine now.

Thanks for all your hard work!!!!

salient

#54 Post by salient » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:38 am

Is Miller's Ranch instanced? I've never seen anyone else in here, so I'm assuming it is. Just didn't want to do such obvious botting on my main character if there's a chance anyone will find me :)

S3v3n11

#55 Post by S3v3n11 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:38 am

salient wrote:Is Miller's Ranch instanced? I've never seen anyone else in here, so I'm assuming it is. Just didn't want to do such obvious botting on my main character if there's a chance anyone will find me :)

It is. Knock yourself out! :D

Also keep in mind you can bot it with a level 1 character. If you don't want to use your main.

salient

#56 Post by salient » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:00 pm

I have the golden egg problem as well.... except it only occasionally picks them up. I haven't spent much time watching it, but I have noticed it NOT pick up golden eggs several times.

If I leave it running for a set amount of time I'll complete the quest 40 or 50 times and only get 20 golden eggs. This seems extremely low from the golden egg rate I've seen from doing the quest manually.

rock5

#57 Post by rock5 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:30 pm

salient wrote:I have the golden egg problem as well.... except it only occasionally picks them up. I haven't spent much time watching it, but I have noticed it NOT pick up golden eggs several times.

If I leave it running for a set amount of time I'll complete the quest 40 or 50 times and only get 20 golden eggs. This seems extremely low from the golden egg rate I've seen from doing the quest manually.
Doing it manually wouldn't change the Golden Egg drop rate. If it misses picking up an egg you don't loose it, it will get picked up next time around. I personally find it never fails to pick up the egg if it successfully encourages the Hen. The only time I find it doesn't get the egg is when it is feeding the hens and chases a hen to the hen house and thinks it's feeding the hen so it doesn't collect the egg. It shouldn't matter though. Once it starts collecting eggs, it should collect all of them. If it doesn't there may be something else wrong.

imorpheusi

#58 Post by imorpheusi » Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:26 am

nice is then the script every speak whith the pet :)
and food ... all then i running this script

Bendaho

#59 Post by Bendaho » Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:30 am

Ok. I Setup Everything. And Enjoyed One Night Of It Running Nice :) But Now It Seems To Be Broken. He Doesnt Pickup Eggs Anymore, Infact Right After He Cheers The Chicken On, He Walks Back To Quest NPC And Then Feeds The ONE Chicken. When i Was Setting Everything Up. I Started The Bot Running When i Had The Quest Already. After Gathering And Feeding I Noticed This Behavior. He Ran Straight From Quest NPC To The Right Side Of The Nest Area ( Not The Middle ) Cheered On One Chicken And Ran To Quest NPC. Repeat Repeat etc. I Rebooted, Dropped All, Eggs, Feedbags, Quest And Started Again. This Time He Collected, Fed, And When He Ran To The Nest Area He Ran To Stand In Front Of The Middle Nest And Everything Worked Fine. He Harvested Eggs etc. Also ( Im Not Entirly Sure ) When Everything Ran Correctly I Dont Think He Pauses Between Feeding Each Chicken. I Think He Ran From Chicken To Chicken.

Now However, When Feeding Chickens. He Runs From Chicken To Quest NPC, To Chicken To NPC etc. After Feeding All Chickens He Runs To Quest NPC Again And Then Runs To The Right Side Of Nest Area. Cheers One Chicken, And To The Quest NPC As SOON As The Chicken Lays An Egg. No Attempt To Harvest Egg Or Look For Other Nesting Chickens. Any Help?? Ive Tried To Be Descriptive A Possible.

btw. I Have Deleted And Reinstalled All Programs, Scripts Etc. No Luck. Its Been 2 Days Since It Ran Correctly. Any Suggestions?

rock5

#60 Post by rock5 » Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:32 am

Bendaho wrote:Ok. I Setup Everything. And Enjoyed One Night Of It Running Nice :) But Now It Seems To Be Broken. He Doesnt Pickup Eggs Anymore, Infact Right After He Cheers The Chicken On, He Walks Back To Quest NPC And Then Feeds The ONE Chicken. When i Was Setting Everything Up. I Started The Bot Running When i Had The Quest Already. After Gathering And Feeding I Noticed This Behavior. He Ran Straight From Quest NPC To The Right Side Of The Nest Area ( Not The Middle ) Cheered On One Chicken And Ran To Quest NPC. Repeat Repeat etc. I Rebooted, Dropped All, Eggs, Feedbags, Quest And Started Again. This Time He Collected, Fed, And When He Ran To The Nest Area He Ran To Stand In Front Of The Middle Nest And Everything Worked Fine. He Harvested Eggs etc. Also ( Im Not Entirly Sure ) When Everything Ran Correctly I Dont Think He Pauses Between Feeding Each Chicken. I Think He Ran From Chicken To Chicken.

Now However, When Feeding Chickens. He Runs From Chicken To Quest NPC, To Chicken To NPC etc. After Feeding All Chickens He Runs To Quest NPC Again And Then Runs To The Right Side Of Nest Area. Cheers One Chicken, And To The Quest NPC As SOON As The Chicken Lays An Egg. No Attempt To Harvest Egg Or Look For Other Nesting Chickens. Any Help?? Ive Tried To Be Descriptive A Possible.

btw. I Have Deleted And Reinstalled All Programs, Scripts Etc. No Luck. Its Been 2 Days Since It Ran Correctly. Any Suggestions?
When feeding the chickens it is normal for it to feed 1 chicken then return to waypoint 1, feed the next chicken then return to waypoint 1. That's the way it works.

When it runs to the nest area, cheers a chicken then runs back to waypoint 1 what's happening here is it is still feeding the chickens. It targeted the chicken it just fed before it could get out of range then chases it to the nest area. It then attempts to feed it which results in it cheering the chicken instead. That is why I change the target range and why I don't feed the chickens faster. This shouldn't happen very often but it doesn't matter if it does. Eventually it will return to normal function and will collect all those eggs that have built up.

If you edited any values in my script it is possible to cause it to never get around to harvesting eggs so I suggest you don't unless you know what you are doing.