Debug Moving to harvestable?

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
jpp

Debug Moving to harvestable?

#1 Post by jpp » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:21 am

I noticed, that sometimes bot finds far harvestables and tries to go there. It is not correct, becuase sometimes path is defined in difficult area and then it can not climb, so is completly lost.
Also I noticed also that sometimes when two harvestables are close it starts to run from one to other in the endless loop without harvesting anything.

Is there a way to define radius parameter that should be kept to avoid running to second harvestable?

Administrator
Site Admin

Re: Debug Moving to harvestable?

#2 Post by Administrator » Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:32 am

There is the HARVEST_DISTANCE option in your profile. It's default value is 120.

rock5

#3 Post by rock5 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:34 am

jpp wrote:I noticed, that sometimes bot finds far harvestables and tries to go there. It is not correct, becuase sometimes path is defined in difficult area and then it can not climb, so is completly lost.
Also I noticed also that sometimes when two harvestables are close it starts to run from one to other in the endless loop without harvesting anything.

Is there a way to define radius parameter that should be kept to avoid running to second harvestable?
Add this to the options of your profile. Change the 120 to whatever you want.

Code: Select all

<option name="HARVEST_DISTANCE"		value="120" />
Don't know why it would run from 1 harvestable to another. The harvest function should finish harvesting a node before moving to the next one. If you are using a different function, you are probably not using it correctly.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

jpp

#4 Post by jpp » Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:02 am

ok, so I changed it to 3 becuse I do not like bot to define way to walk becuase it is almost always wrong and then it stopped to gether anything, just came to place wrote that no nearby harvestables found and walks to next point.
It seems that this parameter is used for different purpose - it defines also the area to search for harvestable, but I want to change different parameter - to stop character walking to other harvestables that are not reachable without walking.

Question is what is maksimum distance to harvestable that will be gathered without walking - may be this is right value I need, but how to find it?

rock5

#5 Post by rock5 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:16 am

jpp wrote:Question is what is maksimum distance to harvestable that will be gathered without walking - may be this is right value I need, but how to find it?
Not sure but melee distance is about 45 I think, so I would say 3 is too small. Try something like 10 or 15.

If you want to know for sure how far something is run 'rom/getid'. That will show you the distance to the object you point the mouse at.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

jpp

#6 Post by jpp » Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:21 am

wow, set to 45 (becuase 39 is maximum, but I allow two steps for positioning mistake) and works perfect.
Great Thanks