Eggs

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
rock5

Re: Eggs

#161 Post by rock5 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:17 am

somberland wrote:Hmm looks like the Milk-Script won't work (for me?) it finds the goat, try's to feed it an break that feeding instant.
Read the post that you downloaded from.

There you will find what to do.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

rock5

#162 Post by rock5 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:03 pm

thetestdummy wrote:with rocks chicken script, sometimes it only picks 1 golden egg, but im sure this is probably just due to lag for me,
Croustibat wrote:My character collects Golden Eggs 1 by 1, i though it could collect them 2 by 2, like regular eggs, is it normal?
No crash for me (tested during ~ an hour)
I'm so so sorry you guys. I just noticed there was a typo. Instead of a waittime of 1500 it had 1050 for the gold eggs.

Here is a fixed version, including the getItemCount to itemTotalCount change that hopefully will reduce the 'nil' errors.

you Need to have rombot Version 472
MillersRanchChickens.xml
Rock5's Chickens run Version 1.2
(2.5 KiB) Downloaded 436 times
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

sturmbringer

#163 Post by sturmbringer » Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:15 am

Ups, with your new version - it wont loot the gold eggs ;) ( for me .. )

thetestdummy

#164 Post by thetestdummy » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:23 am

im trying 1.2 now and ive gotten 4 eggs (2 but from double picking)

Starrider

#165 Post by Starrider » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:58 am

hello, in v 1.2 now the bot updates after feeding every chicken the inventory bag (0-100% Slot update)...

rock5

#166 Post by rock5 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:25 am

Starrider wrote:hello, in v 1.2 now the bot updates after feeding every chicken the inventory bag (0-100% Slot update)...
Yeh, that's because I changed to the rombot itemTotalCount() function, which should reduce the 'nil' errors when they happen. Unfortunately it requires the inventory to be up to date.

Shouldn't be that much of a problem as it is pretty quick. When Voidmain releases his inventory:update that uses memory addresses, it will be even quicker. ^^

wil32

#167 Post by wil32 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:32 am

it slows the bot a lot, if you leave the bot alone, and dont do anything else on your computer, i run the v1.1 for 33 hours withouth crash, if you do things on windows on run another client, u got the Nil error randomly

im sticking with v1.1, 1.2 updates too often

rock5

#168 Post by rock5 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:44 am

wil32 wrote:it slows the bot a lot, if you leave the bot alone, and dont do anything else on your computer, i run the v1.1 for 33 hours withouth crash, if you do things on windows on run another client, u got the Nil error randomly

im sticking with v1.1, 1.2 updates too often
I'm currently trying out a fix for the 'nil' error. Seeing as you're still using 1.1 do you mind trying it out?

Just change line 571 of functions.lua from:

Code: Select all

return default; -- Timed out
to

Code: Select all

return default or 0; -- Timed out
What this does is, when it times out, it will return 0 instead of nil which doesn't cause an error. Let me know what you think about it.

foure

#169 Post by foure » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:00 pm

rock5 wrote: I'm so so sorry you guys. I just noticed there was a typo. Instead of a waittime of 1500 it had 1050 for the gold eggs.

Here is a fixed version, including the getItemCount to itemTotalCount change that hopefully will reduce the 'nil' errors.

MillersRanchChickens.xml
I have alot of feed bags...but no eggs, seems your script goes from waypoint #1 to #4, then repeats, and never goes to a chicken...

**EDIT** Didn't have feed bags in the first 60 slots, working now thanks :)
Last edited by foure on Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rock5

#170 Post by rock5 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:08 pm

foure wrote:
rock5 wrote: I'm so so sorry you guys. I just noticed there was a typo. Instead of a waittime of 1500 it had 1050 for the gold eggs.

MillersRanchChickens.xml
I have alot of feed bags...but no eggs, seems your script goes from waypoint #1 to #4, then repeats, and never goes to a chicken...
That's unusual. What version of my script are you using and what version of the rombot? Also have you changed anything in the files?

foure

#171 Post by foure » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:15 pm

i was editing my reply when you posted :) all good now thanks

wil32

#172 Post by wil32 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:20 pm

i just got home for dinner, bot still working, 37 hours uptime,

i will try you fix within the function.lua

When is the permanent revisin coming for this?

EDIT:any good soft to edit xml out there,

prograx

#173 Post by prograx » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:51 am

got the problem, that the bot sometimes aims my pet wen i stopped it and restart it.
Its standing around and trys to cast spells on the pet..
didn't have this prob in the first version.
rest still works fine for me

swietlowka

#174 Post by swietlowka » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:59 am

my bot was doing something similar, it was try to cast attacks on [Cat], [Chicken] and even that Jenny girl... it got resolved asap i raised Target mobs lvl below a bit lower value, i had it 35 now its 3 and for now it works fine... maybe try to unsummon pet? whats the need to have it while botting for eggs?

prograx

#175 Post by prograx » Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:39 am

the need is to make it talk to me :P
i sometimes check what the bot is doing and once i had my pet summoned because i forgot to call it back.
And it wantet to talk with me, so i always got my pet outside to maybe catch it when it wants to talk to get it stronger....

challengy

#176 Post by challengy » Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:20 pm

When i start the bot, my character starts trying to attack everything. For example, it targets the dog and keeps on trying to attack it with scout shot. did i do something wrong? i put the ingamefunctions folder in the rom AddOns folder already and i have revision 474.

Administrator
Site Admin

#177 Post by Administrator » Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:40 pm

challengy wrote:When i start the bot, my character starts trying to attack everything. For example, it targets the dog and keeps on trying to attack it with scout shot. did i do something wrong? i put the ingamefunctions folder in the rom AddOns folder already and i have revision 474.
What does this have to do with eggs?

yun59

#178 Post by yun59 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:49 pm

I don't know what happens but i try to use the MillersRanchChickens script then i got an error
[string ". . ."]:2 attempt to call global 'getQuestStatus' <a nil value>
Then i try to reinstall everything, do the svn checkout and update, i already have the r475
And the error still here.
Anyone have a clue to fix this please ?
Thanks

[Edit]: i use the french version of rom, and i've changed the name of the quest and of the npc.
still not working
Last edited by yun59 on Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

challengy

#179 Post by challengy » Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:01 pm

Administrator wrote:
challengy wrote:When i start the bot, my character starts trying to attack everything. For example, it targets the dog and keeps on trying to attack it with scout shot. did i do something wrong? i put the ingamefunctions folder in the rom AddOns folder already and i have revision 474.
i'm saying the egg script is not working correctly. instead of my character feeding chickens and stuff it starts trying to attack instead.

Administrator
Site Admin

#180 Post by Administrator » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:15 pm

challengy wrote:
Administrator wrote:
i'm saying the egg script is not working correctly. instead of my character feeding chickens and stuff it starts trying to attack instead.
It's a different issue with the targeting system. It's being worked on.