Resting??

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
swietlowka

Resting??

#1 Post by swietlowka » Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:58 am

Anyway to do that sitting not standing, its much faster, and for example while doing cactuses theres no problem with aggro...

rock5

Re: Resting??

#2 Post by rock5 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:28 pm

swietlowka wrote:Anyway to do that sitting not standing, its much faster, and for example while doing cactuses theres no problem with aggro...
I didn't know resting is faster when sitting and I've been playing since beta.

Can anyone else confirm this?

I'm not sure what you are saying about "aggro". Are you saying that when you are sitting you don't get "Entering Combat" when people are fighting on top of you? That would be nice to know too.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

swietlowka

#3 Post by swietlowka » Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:47 am

u do get enter combat, but have to move first to use any skill... im not sure if bot can handle that :)
i might be wrong but im pretty sure that while sitting my hp and mp Regen much faster not sure how much thou.

rock5

#4 Post by rock5 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:38 am

HP is hard to test but I just did a test with MP that confirms that it gets restored faster when sitting.

I actually ran a program that timed how long it would take to restore my mana after casting 5 Enhanced Armors. Standing it took 37-38s, sitting it took 23-24s.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

DrG

#5 Post by DrG » Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:50 am

I've this in my profile:

Code: Select all

<!-- Rest if HP or Mana is below that level -->
		<option name="HP_REST" value="15" />
		<option name="MP_REST" value="15" />
                <option name="resttype" value="full" />   
                <option name="SIT_WHILE_RESTING" value="true" />   

swietlowka

#6 Post by swietlowka » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:30 am

so its already implemented :) nice, but does it rest shorter? i ask because it seems that bot is not checking for restored hp/mp but instead it just wait some time thats generally longer than needed.

DrG

#7 Post by DrG » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:36 am

swietlowka wrote:so its already implemented :) nice, but does it rest shorter? i ask because it seems that bot is not checking for restored hp/mp but instead it just wait some time thats generally longer than needed.
Yes that also happened to me. Rest longer that is necessary.

swietlowka

#8 Post by swietlowka » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:57 am

Can we get some tweaking on that matter if its true? :)