Uberflex replacement

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Administrator
Site Admin

Re: Uberflex replacement

#41 Post by Administrator » Mon May 03, 2010 11:36 pm

Finding out where it releases the keys, if at all, is kind of problematic. You'd have to find every instance of keyboardRelease() and keyboardPress(), add a printf() statement near it, and see what happens. Doesn't sound like much fun to me. There's a lot of instances of it.

A hook might work. Try this:

Code: Select all

keyboardRelease_orig = keyboardRelease;
keyboardRelease = function ()
  error("keyboardRelease() called.", 2);
end

rock5

#42 Post by rock5 » Tue May 04, 2010 1:01 am

Administrator wrote:Finding out where it releases the keys, if at all, is kind of problematic. You'd have to find every instance of keyboardRelease() and keyboardPress(), add a printf() statement near it, and see what happens. Doesn't sound like much fun to me. There's a lot of instances of it.

A hook might work. Try this:

keyboardRelease_orig = keyboardRelease;
keyboardRelease = function ()
  error("keyboardRelease() called.", 2);
end
Ok. Tried this and it looks like keyboardRelease is only ever called during combat. During normal keyboard navigation and buffing it is never call. So it can't be related to the keyboard problem.

ConcernedCitizen, I found that if I run continuously forward for about a minute continuously changing direction, it will only miss about 3 to 5 key presses. This seems negligible to me.

It you have a more severe problem, maybe it is from something more simple like the power of your machine? I noticed at the moment there is no delay in my script. Adding even a small delay, I expect, will make a dramatic improvement.

Try adding;

yrest(100);
near player:update()
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

ConcernedCitizen

#43 Post by ConcernedCitizen » Tue May 04, 2010 2:29 pm

Thanks for the tip.. I had to up it to yrest(10000); I may be able to turn it down a bit further...

Question, the potions are not working... Should it be self:checkPotions();? My HP_LOW_POTION is set to 80, but I was down to 50% and not casting anything else, and I waited over a minute and could see the CTRL+0 macro getting pushed, but no potions...

PS - I was FINALLY able to trick Vista into letting me search .lua files for phrases, so am starting to not be so dumb.. hehe

rock5

#44 Post by rock5 » Tue May 04, 2010 3:32 pm

ConcernedCitizen wrote:Thanks for the tip.. I had to up it to yrest(10000); I may be able to turn it down a bit further...

Question, the potions are not working... Should it be self:checkPotions();? My HP_LOW_POTION is set to 80, but I was down to 50% and not casting anything else, and I waited over a minute and could see the CTRL+0 macro getting pushed, but no potions...

PS - I was FINALLY able to trick Vista into letting me search .lua files for phrases, so am starting to not be so dumb.. hehe
You're right. The potions aren't working. I never noticed it because I never drink pots. It looks like it's because the inventory isn't updated so it doesn't know where they are.

I've added 'inventory:update()' on load and 'inventory:updateSlotsByTime()' during the loop. You might need to reduce yrest even further.

See how that work.

BTW I use Fileseek to search file contents. Been using it for awhile and am very happy with it. And it's free.
http://www.binaryfortress.com/fileseek/
Attachments
RBAssist1.3.xml
(2.25 KiB) Downloaded 246 times
Last edited by rock5 on Tue May 04, 2010 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

Bubi

#45 Post by Bubi » Tue May 04, 2010 4:04 pm

Hi rock5,
I changed you Assist-script a little. Now I try to get the combat state of the party/player and want to save it in a variable.
'local state = RoMScript("GetPlayerCombatState();")'
But now I got an error in micromacro
'[string "..."]:124: attempt to call global 'RomScript' (a nil value)'
Is there any other way to get the combat state?

and thanks for the work

rock5

#46 Post by rock5 » Tue May 04, 2010 4:20 pm

Bubi wrote:Hi rock5,
I changed you Assist-script a little. Now I try to get the combat state of the party/player and want to save it in a variable.
'local state = RoMScript("GetPlayerCombatState();")'
But now I got an error in micromacro
'[string "..."]:124: attempt to call global 'RomScript' (a nil value)'
Is there any other way to get the combat state?

and thanks for the work
There is no reason I can see why RoMScript shouldn't work but I see the error says "RomScript". So somewhere in your script you spell it wrong like that. Find it, change the 'm' to a capital. See how you go.

BTW I've never used that command myself so can't comment on it and rombot must already do this somewhere. Maybe Administrator can tell you what variable you can watch? Maybe player.Fighting?

Bubi

#47 Post by Bubi » Tue May 04, 2010 5:10 pm

Thanks,
it was the misspelling. Now I implemented a autofollow to a specific char and spam the triggers for Uber and Priesterix.

function aTrigger(_time)
		local functime = os.time()
		while not ( os.difftime(os.time(),functime) >= _time) do
			RoMScript("acsMacro();");
			RoMScript("Priesterix_BuffsPriester() ;");
			RoMScript("Priesterix_SelbstHeilung();");
			RoMScript("Priesterix_PartyHeilung();");
			yrest(100)
		end	
	end

if (player.Battling == true) or (attack == true) then
				local fighttime = 4
				local healtime = 3
				RoMScript("TargetUnit('party"..prt.."');")
				aTrigger(1)
				local state = RoMScript("GetPlayerCombatState();")
				if (state) then
					RoMScript("AssistUnit('party"..prt.."');")
					aTrigger(fighttime)
					RoMScript("TargetUnit('player');")
					aTrigger(healtime)				
				else
					RoMScript("FollowUnit('party"..prt.."');")
					aTrigger(2)
					yrest(200)
				end
			end
before that, I'm looking for the party# (prt) of my other char. Normaly is 1 but sometimes when im doing daylies not.

rock5

#48 Post by rock5 » Wed May 05, 2010 12:28 am

Bubi, looks good. How well does it work?

Garrison

#49 Post by Garrison » Wed May 05, 2010 4:56 am

Sounds really interesting. Nice work.

Perk

#50 Post by Perk » Wed May 05, 2010 1:58 pm

thanks Bubi!! I will give it a run tonight.. I have been missing a working Priesterix!!

Bubi

#51 Post by Bubi » Fri May 07, 2010 3:09 pm

Have not had time resently to play allot. I tested it for 1-2h and it worked. Attached you will find the hole code. Just change the "myAssistChar" to the char name you want to assist. If you do not have Pristerix, just comment that part out in the function.
Attachments
myAssist.xml
(4.82 KiB) Downloaded 266 times

Maroco

#52 Post by Maroco » Mon May 10, 2010 10:37 pm

hi, i tested it and du no if wrong but RBAssist1.3.xml work great, but the myAssist.xml dont, 1 of all Priesterix dont work, i look on web and its not any moor suported. I tried all option, auto ... but the charakter its not automaticli fallowing the setup charakter , and its not healling, not buffing, du nothink. I dont knou if i did somthynk wrong, but it wass not du nothink. RBAssist1.3.xml works great, thx

Bubi

#53 Post by Bubi » Tue May 11, 2010 3:16 pm

Hi Maroco,
hi, i tested it and du no if wrong but RBAssist1.3.xml work great, but the myAssist.xml dont, 1 of all Priesterix dont work, i look on web and its not any moor suported. I tried all option, auto ... but the charakter its not automaticli fallowing the setup charakter , and its not healling, not buffing, du nothink. I dont knou if i did somthynk wrong, but it wass not du nothink. RBAssist1.3.xml works great, thx
Are you Priest? (Priester) german.
If not (Druid) you need to change the code to your class

RoMScript("Priesterix_BuffsDruide();")
RoMScript("Priesterix_SelbstHeilungDruide();")
RoMScript("Priesterix_PartyHeilungDruide();")
If you just have one char to follow, you can also set up Uberflex to heal both chars.

Maroco

#54 Post by Maroco » Tue May 11, 2010 4:40 pm

Hi yes its druid, and naw if i understant, the idea its. I hawe 1 char k/w and other d/s and i won if i will go with k/w and the second char d/s will fallow me and heal and guff me. But when i set Priesterix on heal and i go singel with d/s on mob, and HP its les then 80%, Priesterix just start write in chat ... /cast BLOSSOMING LIFE but dont du nothink, just agein and agein /cast BLOSSOMING LIFE in chat but not castink. Its that problem in Priesterix? And same if i hawe log on 2 chars and k/w haw 50% hp, on d/s Priesterix agein just in chat /cast BLOSSOMING LIFE but it dont du nothing. Btw the fallow i must alwais set manual on asist char coz its not start fallow automaticli, any idea or i du somthink wrong?

yes and not german, englis client

Bubi

#55 Post by Bubi » Wed May 12, 2010 1:43 pm

But when i set Priesterix on heal and i go singel with d/s on mob, and HP its les then 80%, Priesterix just start write in chat ... /cast BLOSSOMING LIFE but dont du nothink, just agein and agein /cast BLOSSOMING LIFE in chat but not castink. Its that problem in Priesterix? And same if i hawe log on 2 chars and k/w haw 50% hp, on d/s Priesterix agein just in chat /cast BLOSSOMING LIFE but it dont du nothing.
I realized the same issue. Probably need to insert a "yrest(20)" between the calls of the Pristerix functions. I will test this.
Btw the fallow i must alwais set manual on assist char coz its not start fallow automaticli, any idea or i du somthink wrong?
You need to be in the same Party/Group with the chars and activate the assist with the "go" macro.

Maroco

#56 Post by Maroco » Thu May 13, 2010 1:18 am

Ok then, what du next?:)

Bubi

#57 Post by Bubi » Thu May 13, 2010 7:55 am

Ok then, what du next?:)
At first. Have you changed

local assistname = "myAssistChar"
"myAssistChar" to the Charname (for example "Maroco") which you want to assist? (in the myAssist.xml file)

btw Pristerix wont work that way. I only healed my chars with Uberflex :)
I think it's because Pristerix creats a macro with the spellname. With the Patch 3 its is no longer possible to cast a maco by a maco. It would probably work when you do it like Uber by using useAction(x) where x is the number of the slot with the spellname.
Is there a way to put a spell in a specific slot with a lua code? so you don't need to create a macro.

Maroco

#58 Post by Maroco » Thu May 13, 2010 8:43 am

Hi and thx for help, yes shur, i changed "myAssistChar". ok then i dont understent why its Pristerix in your code

RoMScript("Priesterix_BuffsDruide();")
RoMScript("Priesterix_SelbstHeilungDruide();")
RoMScript("Priesterix_PartyHeilungDruide();")
when its not working anymoor? Then i dont knou what next, use the Uberflex, and its need cheng your code or Uberflex will heal me 2 chars k/w and d/s if needed. 1 moor time thx for help, i thynk that will by great do it work and finali use great micromacro for main char in rock5 and your for assist main char. I thynk if that will work,it will make alot oportunites in game solo go som good instance and be heal from assist char.

rock5

#59 Post by rock5 » Thu May 13, 2010 9:25 am

Maroco wrote: i dont understent why its Pristerix in your code when its not working anymoor?
I was wondering the same thing.

BTW. I think a better solution to trigger priesterix is by using the on update function Priesterix_Buff_OnUpdate(elapsedTime). That way it should work for any class. Something like this;

LastTime=os.clock()
		while (true) do
			sendMacro("acsMacro();");
			sendMacro("Priesterix_Buff_OnUpdate("..os.clock()-LastTime..")"); LastTime=os.clock()
			yrest(50)
		end
This triggers both Uberflex and Priesterix.

This is assuming, of course, that someone can figure out how to make Priesterix work.

Bubi

#60 Post by Bubi » Thu May 13, 2010 7:02 pm

I had it in code because i did not realized that the heal i got was from Uber and not from Priesterix :D