Website update

Administrator
Site Admin

Website update

#1 Post by Administrator » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:46 pm

The home page received a minor update. Nothing fancy, just removing unnecessary stuff and upgrading everything else.

If you experience any problems with anything, including downloading MicroMacro, post about it here.

rock5

Re: Website update

#2 Post by rock5 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:42 am

Just a small visual thing I've noticed for awhile. In the icon legend that is at the bottom of some pages, the 'New posts' icon is the wrong one. Even when you had the 3 icon legend it didn't show properly.

Edit: It's a little while later and it just occurred to me you were talking about the main home page, not the forum. :oops:
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

lisa

#3 Post by lisa » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:57 am

I like the look/feel of it, the icon next to log out made me smile =)

I usually just go to my "favourite" for forum main page though, pretty rare I actually go to the main site.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

3cmSailorfuku

#4 Post by 3cmSailorfuku » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:04 pm

Glad to see you're still working on this.