Where can I find Strong addon for Ollydbg 1.10?

You can find tutorials and ask questions about memory editing here. You may also post any game-specific information you find (ie. cheat tables or addresses).
MiesterMan

Where can I find Strong addon for Ollydbg 1.10?

#1 Post by MiesterMan » Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:31 am

The topic says it all but I'll restate.

In the information I found for getting around the anti-debug for forsaken world there was an addon being used with Ollydbg called "Strong." Now I found a few copies in different places but I've never been to those sites and don't know if they're known for handing out keyloggers/trojans.

By chance, does anyone know a reliable place where I can get this addon?

I'm not quite sure what the addon is supposed to do (though I thought I did at first) but here's the description I keep seeing:

Code: Select all

Make your OllyDbg Strong!

This plug-in provides three kinds of ways to initiate the process:

1, Normal - And the same manner as the original start, the STARTUPINFO inside unclean data 
2, CreateAsUser - User with a mandate to initiate the process of the user, so that the process running under the purview of the User, unable to establish the process Admin operation.

Running is such a need in the local security strategy - the user rights assignment inside your users will join the two powers: 

1, the replacement process-level marks (SeAssignPrimaryTokenPrivilege)
2, the operating system mode operations (SeTcbPrivilege)

If the home version of the windows, unable to set up, then you can try to use SuperMode and reopen the OD to upgrade the competence and strongly does not recommend the use of this option

3, CreateAsRestrict - The second option the user with User authority to initiate the process more restricted areas, and increase the third function to a explicit Admin users to initiate proceedings.

The procedure is initiated Admin user, but power users only some of the default User authority, all authority to delete some risk (including SeDebugPrivilege, SeLoadDriverPrivilege, etc.), this procedure will not run OD cause great harm. In this way the proposed commencement of the proceedings.

Administrator
Site Admin

Re: Where can I find Strong addon for Ollydbg 1.10?

#2 Post by Administrator » Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:45 pm

Never heard of it. You could try getting a copy from one of those sites and upload it to virustotal to check if it is safe.

MiesterMan

#3 Post by MiesterMan » Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:37 pm

TYVM admin, that was very helpful. Lots of trojans, damn...

Administrator
Site Admin

#4 Post by Administrator » Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:48 pm

Unfortunately, that doesn't necessarily mean much. A lot of tools that can be used to modify software, such as this DLL, are detected as trojans due to the way they work. I'm not saying it isn't infected, just that you need to consider that as a possibility.

MiesterMan

#5 Post by MiesterMan » Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:08 am

Well, it actually returned a specific trojan, not just a generic one. That scanning web page is very nice. Gives specific info from various expert source almost instantly.

rock5

#6 Post by rock5 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:32 am

Perez Turner, what's with all the needless posts? Are you trying to get your post count up?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

lisa

#7 Post by lisa » Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:34 pm

rock5 wrote:Perez Turner, what's with all the needless posts? Are you trying to get your post count up?
So I'm not the only one to notice, I figure they are testing a forum spam bot.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rock5

#8 Post by rock5 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:06 am

Yeah, although a couple of his posts seems like legitimate questions and he isn't a new user. We may just have to keep an eye on him (or his posts). :)
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

lisa

#9 Post by lisa » Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:27 am

rock5 wrote:Yeah, although a couple of his posts seems like legitimate questions and he isn't a new user. We may just have to keep an eye on him (or his posts). :)
he joined 4 days ago.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rock5

#10 Post by rock5 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:33 pm

Lol, Maybe I got him confused with someone else or maybe I just didn't look at the date properly. :oops: