Micromacro & Hackshield

http://www.archeagegame.com/en/
ArcheAge NA/EU
d003232

Micromacro & Hackshield

#1 Post by d003232 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:16 am

Last week I just gave the afk script a try. After that I had MM opened in the background. Just for fun I was trying Macroexpress, a windows macroing tool for doing some planting and harvesting within Archeage. And wow! It was working! I was wondering that I could control the mouse, read out pixel colors etc. without having some hackshield bypass or so. Therby I thougt if was somehow because I had the MM window opend in the background.

Yesterday I was trying to do the same again. But it didn't work anymore. :-( I can't control Archeage with Macroexpress anymore. :-(

Has anyone an explanaition why it was working some days before? And how could the AFK script with MM work without disabling the hackshield protection?

It seems I could do my harversting with some MM script?
The RoM Bot Online Wiki needs your help!

Administrator
Site Admin

Re: Micromacro & Hackshield

#2 Post by Administrator » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:04 pm

I've never heard of that program so I'm not sure what's going on there. It might have to do with how MicroMacro set debug privileges, or maybe HackShield had just been updated or something. It's hard to say.
And how could the AFK script with MM work without disabling the hackshield protection?
The script injects input into ArcheAge's input queue. The game can't differentiate between the synthetic and real presses, as they look exactly the same.

lisa

#3 Post by lisa » Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:18 pm

d003232 wrote:It seems I could do my harversting with some MM script?
yes but it wouldn't be fool proof.
Since we can't get the player coords or direction that means that movement is not going to happen.
With that in mind you could set up a planting/harvesting script but if you get pushed by another player then it will stop working because the coords on screen for the plants would be all wrong.

Pixel searches are just what is on screen and so aren't affected by hackshield.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

lisa

#4 Post by lisa » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:54 pm

After todays patch using virtual keypresses triggers the hackshield close game, it was after around 25-30 key presses (my farming script)
I test using the non virtual presses and see if there is a difference.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual