ArcheAge Anti-idle script

http://www.archeagegame.com/en/
ArcheAge NA/EU
saucy

Re: ArcheAge Anti-idle script

#41 Post by saucy » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:02 pm

Administrator wrote:On the topic of not finding the window, are you (or your friends) running the game first, or MicroMacro and starting the script first? When you say "randomly" does this mean it sometimes works and sometimes doesn't for those same people? Is there any sort of anti-virus or firewall software that could be interfering? Are you running it with administrator privileges?

And, on the topic of a sound error you mentioned, make sure you get an exact copy of the error message next time you see it. Without even knowing what the error is, I couldn't even begin to guess what's wrong.
I always start Micromanage first, though I have tried it both ways.

what I mean by "randomly" was per machine. For example. I run it fine on the one machine I play archeage on. I gave it to my friend Justin who tried it and it just errors out. I go to his house and look at yeah it just give some kind of something something nil error. (I didn't get the exact error at the time, but I'll get him to give me the log file.)

Then my friend Jeff loads it on the first computer he plays archeage on it and it also spits out an error. (The one I listed) So I thought maybe its a dx11 problem, so I had him reload the game in dx9 and it worked without any error.

He then went into the other room and loaded it again on the other machine and without changing to dx9 it loaded just fine under dx11. This is what I meant by random. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason as to why it loads on one machine and not on another.

Yes we've tried disabling the antivirus, doesn't make any difference. And I always run it as administrator.

Is there a better way to get debug information, maybe a command line option. Because the log doesnt list much information. It doesnt even show the sound error when it comes up in the console window.

I'll be sure to get the log and attach it here.

Also since I have you. Have you considered launching the console without a window title or a random window title so that hackshield cannot simply search for it and ban anyone using it? Just a thought. I already rename the executable on my machine just to be sure and it runs fine, but it always says Micromanage, it should at least give you the option to change it if you wanted to. Again, just a thought.

lisa

#42 Post by lisa » Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:52 pm

saucy wrote:Also since I have you. Have you considered launching the console without a window title or a random window title so that hackshield cannot simply search for it and ban anyone using it? Just a thought. I already rename the executable on my machine just to be sure and it runs fine, but it always says Micromanage, it should at least give you the option to change it if you wanted to. Again, just a thought.
This is in the wiki for MM

Code: Select all

setTitle()

window.setTitle(number hwnd, string title) 

Change a window's title. 
generally the title is changed to what ever MM is doing, just wasn't added in to something as simple as an anti idle script. You can always add the title name change if you want, it's pretty easy.

BTW Admin it actual has windowgetTitle in wiki, I'd say a copy/paste issue ;)

Adding example code, just incase others don't think it as easy as I think it is.

window.setTitle(window.getAppHwnd(),"I am idle")
you can just pop that in macro.init(), or basically anywhere that only gets run once.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

saucy

#43 Post by saucy » Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:01 am

lisa wrote:
saucy wrote:Also since I have you. Have you considered launching the console without a window title or a random window title so that hackshield cannot simply search for it and ban anyone using it? Just a thought. I already rename the executable on my machine just to be sure and it runs fine, but it always says Micromanage, it should at least give you the option to change it if you wanted to. Again, just a thought.
This is in the wiki for MM

setTitle()

window.setTitle(number hwnd, string title) 

Change a window's title. 
generally the title is changed to what ever MM is doing, just wasn't added in to something as simple as an anti idle script. You can always add the title name change if you want, it's pretty easy.

BTW Admin it actual has windowgetTitle in wiki, I'd say a copy/paste issue ;)

Adding example code, just incase others don't think it as easy as I think it is.

window.setTitle(window.getAppHwnd(),"I am idle")
you can just pop that in macro.init(), or basically anywhere that only gets run once.

Thank you lisa, that works great.

Administrator
Site Admin

#44 Post by Administrator » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:29 pm

Try using this debug executable. It should provide some more information. Please attach your log file or PM it to me. Note that it will contain a list of all available windows open on your PC (up until a match is found), should you be privacy conscious.

As for the sound error, it is most likely because the sound device is unavailable (no speaker/headset plugged in?). Try turning the sound off in config.lua and let me know if that helps you.
Attachments
micromacro2.debug.exe.zip
(807.25 KiB) Downloaded 293 times

ZZZZZ

#45 Post by ZZZZZ » Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:59 am

saucy wrote:Thank you lisa, that works great.
The only thing with using this is that it only changes the title of the window. it doesn't actually change the name of the process. Just change the micromacro.exe to something else. eg, Random.exe. That way it's not in your processes as micromacro.

lisa

#46 Post by lisa » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:07 am

Having an issue with 1 laptop, I am trying to determine the cause but that laptop only does a few keypresses or mouse clicks before Hackshield closes the game. On a different laptop using the exact same code and exact same character it runs without issues. It will no doubt take a lot of troubleshooting to get to the cause but yeah it seems to me that it is possible for hackshield to be triggered while running a script.
It triggered on this and also my planting/harvesting script.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

ZZZZZ

#47 Post by ZZZZZ » Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:58 pm

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthre ... ost1390360

Hope what ever they did doesn't have any impact on MM...

BlubBlab

#48 Post by BlubBlab » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:13 pm

Hard to say those action mainly focus on archbuddy . There is repost out of the archbuddy forum n the AA forum which reports that Trion found a way to detect the use of the bot:
http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthre ... -not-there

I can only say everything around the game is way to aggressive, the players, the publisher , the devs and even game itself.
I don't know how archbuddy press the button but I think even when they are virtual pressesd inside the game, they might add some statistic analyse when hitting to regular the buttons to filter stuff like marco keyboards. I would add a time randomization to the script(s).

EDIT: if you are paranoid you can also rename MM .exe or use a different version, so even if HS knew it it won't be able to relate it with MM but be aware they can always catching you by watching your char.
Jack-of-all-trades, but master-of-only of a few :D

My Reps:
https://github.com/BlubBlab/Micromacro-with-OpenCV (My version of MM2 with OpenCV and for MS Visual Studio)
https://github.com/BlubBlab/rom-bot (rombot with no stop WP and advanced human emulation mode and some other extensions)
https://github.com/BlubBlab/Micromacro-2-Bot-Framework ( A work in progress )
My Tools : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6226

Administrator
Site Admin

#49 Post by Administrator » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:35 pm

I would say it is incredibly unlikely that they bothered with MicroMacro. It is mostly only being used for the anti-idle script and not for landgrabbing. They've got much bigger problems to deal with.