[Release] MacroMonkey - ReqBot

For any other game that doesn't have its own section.
Sirmabus

[Release] MacroMonkey - ReqBot

#1 Post by Sirmabus » Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:05 pm

I've been working on my own macro/bot system for some time now and decided to improve it and make it public.
I present MacroMonkey!
www.macromonkey.com

It's a bit similar to MicroMacro. Both use Lua, and even both names have "Macro" in them (unintentionaly).
Plus we've shared some ideas and will continue to work together in one form or another.
Thanks to Elverion for letting me share here :)
MacroMonkey is a free, feature packed macro/botting scripting system for Windows.
Aimed mostly towards MMO games, but can be used to automate almost any windows program.

You can send simulated key presses, mouse moves and clicks, read screen pixels, interact with windows and processes at a low level, talk between other MacroMonkey instances, and much more.

Uses the powerful, fast, lightweight, and easy to learn Lua scripting language, with addition of many extensions for automation needs.

I extended a small Requiem bot project last year in closed beta to work on a GUI, and other features.
I present ReqBot!

A full featured (and free) bot for Requiem.
I haven't tried any other Requiem bot but I would say it's at least on par with most commercial ones.

A small demo running a Dominator (pet class) character:
YouTube - Requiem MOG, MacroMonkey ReqBot, Dominator class demo

Screenshot of the Dominator demo:

Download the latest MacroMonkey here:
MacroMonkey Downloads.

For directions on how to load and run things go to: Start Here
I'm working on a more detailed breakdown of the bot UI, etc.
ReqBot forum here: MM ReqBot Forum

Note:
In a different space (a site - forum - thread), someone claims my stuff is a virus.
It is 100% false positives, from bad/undetailed/lazily-maintained anti-virus programs.
Probably because some of the files are packed/encrypted (lightweight packers) and because the service
DLL does a few API hooks (inside of the game only), etc., as is the typical nature of such things..
I've uploaded dozens of tools and some bots/hacks on the internet, none of them have ever been malware in any shape or form.
For that matter been more of the reverse, I've on occasion tried to at least educate people about them and post 100% proof (via reversing) when ever I find them on a game forum.

Administrator
Site Admin

Re: [Release] MacroMonkey - ReqBot

#2 Post by Administrator » Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:20 pm

As stated, the "infection" results (as seen on virustotal) are, in fact, false positives. The heuristic (heur) results are typical of an executable that is packed (compressed). These do not mean it's infected; these files are safe to use.

so2easy

Re: [Release] MacroMonkey - ReqBot

#3 Post by so2easy » Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:08 pm

Cool.. the more sites the better.
now waiting for *something*macro with a rohan bot. =]

O.o