GM Knowledge for Runes of Magic

Talk about anything in Runes of Magic. This does not need to pertain to botting.
sauhard

Re: GM Knowledge for Runes of Magic

#21 Post by sauhard » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:54 am

Well you can get unfair gms banned by reporting them to COMA. That being said the top level people who actually know something don't give a fuck and appoint some so called retards from game called GM's. So if you guys get any sort of problem it's better to the top peeps directly through IRC. Supergms can see what you post on support website. There are always some people who use their gm status to look into other's tickets and help their friends ingame by warning them that so and so has been reported.
And to go through support undetected you should use 2 tools;
1. Mac changer (https://goo.gl/ixFGQD) this is the one i use
2. Vpn ( Open vpn ) or there are tons out there with cracks

The way gm interface in support works is based on your mac address and ip. And it's literally fairly easy to change those by using the above 2 tools. However some good games also check for device id but rom is fairly poor for that tech stuff :P
If you manage to spoof mac and ip you can do anything you want and should not harm you main chars ingame.
Wow. So you mentioned you had some dirt on the GMs, and he then offers to lift your ban in exchange for the info, then cancels out on the deal and says "too bad, I'm not following through"? What a slimeball. Liars deserved to be dragged through the mud.
And yes head gms do like to negotiate on stuffs which they don't know. One of my friend got his 15 accounts back which were banned due to involved in duping and he traded the dupe for accounts. I know it was sad :/
Satisfaction is the end of desire!!