785 Changelog

For changelogs and discussion related to a specific revision.
beanybabe

Re: 785 Changelog

#81 Post by beanybabe » Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:18 am

NOTICE here is the fix for rom bot With this patch I have not had any bot crash memory errors nul's or player class errors. This needs to be added to the bot.

I looked at the code and added this line it stops the error but now the bot may loop when player class is -1.
Rock you may need to check the code in player.lua near line 168 to re-detect the class or possible loop if player.Class gets stuck at -1. This seems to fix the crashing when it is -1.

Code: Select all

-------Settings.lua---------
1030 function settings.loadSkillSet(class)
1031		-- return if player not initialized yet.
1032		if not player then return end
		if player.Class1 == -1 then return end      -- stop the player.Class1 invalid error fix.

Fix number 2. this fix Rock figured out.
in player.lua
-----Change line 887 from ----
skill.LastCastTime.low = skill.LastCastTime.low + casttime*1000 * bot.GetTimeFrequency;
----------------to-----------------
skill.LastCastTime = skill.LastCastTime + (casttime*1000 * bot.GetTimeFrequency);
Last edited by beanybabe on Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

beanybabe

#82 Post by beanybabe » Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:36 pm

I did get this error with the patch need to investigate it yet.
2015-09-19 13:34:32 - C:/micromacro/scripts/rom/functions.lua:1529: bad argument #1 to 'memoryReadBytePtr' ((null))

here is another that happens on machine with strange timing.

beanybabe

#83 Post by beanybabe » Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:18 am

Another new thing that happened since the patch while character is moving it keeps trying to summon warden pet. if i pause and manualy summon it will continue on.

Use MACRO: WARDEN_SUMMON_SPIRITUse MACRO: WARDEN_SUMMON_SPIRITMoving to waypoint
#4, (xxxx xxxx)
Use MACRO: WARDEN_SUMMON_SPIRITUse MACRO: WARDEN_SUMMON_SPIRITUse MACRO: WARDEN_
SUMMON_SPIRIUse MACRO: WARDEN_SUMMON_SPIRITPaused. (Delete) t
o continue, (CTRL+L) exit to shell, (CTRL+C) quit
Resumed.
Bot start time reset
Use MACRO: WARDEN_SUMMON_SPIRITPaused. (Delete) to continue, (CTRL+L) exit to sh
ell, (CTRL+C) quit

lisa

#84 Post by lisa » Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:44 am

Have you considered your game files might be corrupted and maybe do a fresh install because I don't get any of the errors you seem to have quite regularly.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

beanybabe

#85 Post by beanybabe » Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:24 am

I think these are mostly from quad core to i7 computers that get these errors regular. They changed the way timing on the cpu is done in them. All the errors I get except the class error that I posted a fix for are timing problems. Some of the timing comes from the way rom sends data across the internet. I happen to be on a connection that regularly gets unstable and this causes problems. I started to keep a log of the errors and the times a few days ago to try to locate some area of the code that seems to be not related to the internet data problems. The 2 fixes I posted fix a bunch of little bugs that happen in mini games you may not notice those bugs much elsewhere.

With those 2 patches my crashing is almost down to just the memory crashes of rom itself. As log as i use the nagles algorithm patch to make the internet more stable and the 4 meg patch to give rom more memory..

I am running pretty good now with minimal crashing with those 2 patches I am continuing to keep a log to try to identify problems.
I had just a couple new quirks the one with the warden trying to summon pet many times and another were I target a npc and the player keeps running after talking to it. I'm unsure of how to check for run-on were it happens is not to much of a problem but it may happen elsewhere is what worries me a bit.

beanybabe

#86 Post by beanybabe » Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:59 am

Found one more that can occur with those 2 patch installed. The problem were it attempts to target an npc in guild mini and while standing next to it is unable find it. This must be another timing related problem.

Bill D Cat

#87 Post by Bill D Cat » Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:30 pm

The funny thing is, I have 5 quad core PC's here and have only ever seen this issue happen here ONE time. And it was after repeated teleporting/load screens. At no other time have I had any issues with the bot, and that's running up to 5 characters at the same time.

beanybabe

#88 Post by beanybabe » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:27 am

I am running lots better with the 2 patches I am just trying to locate what makes the errors I posted after i posted them now.
I actually had pages and pages of errors I put in a log file and only post the annoying ones. I was crashing many times an hour.

Most of the errors I have been having occur in the guild castle. When outside the castle I see lots less problems.

I get this error quite often it seems to be a window focus problem with windows 8 to 10 it can occur if you don't click the rom window before clicking the bot window you plan to run it. I wonder if the bot can take focus and stop this error?
C:/micromacro/scripts/rom/classes/memorytable.lua:216: attempt to concatenate a nil value

-------------------------
I did have a problem at one portal that it could not seem to see the message to click were it wanted to go yesterday. I think they was a memory glitch caused by the internet lag. This does not seem to be a repeatable error.

Here is one of the bits of code that causes me grief the char will run to the portal but 2 different errors can occur. it will just stand there and not exit or the bot crashes. I was wondering if anyone knows another bit of code to exit the castle not using the StaticPopup_OnClick that seems to be bugged ?

portal = player:findNearestNameOrId("Guild Castle Transport Point");
	player:moveTo(portal,true) 
	sendMacro('StaticPopup_OnClick(StaticPopup1, 1);')

beanybabe

#89 Post by beanybabe » Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:39 am

found a possable fix for: crash on exit from quild castle
--sendMacro('StaticPopup_OnClick(StaticPopup1, 1);') ---this code fails to much.
----the nextl line I found in an old post made by Lisa I am going to test it for a few days.

sendMacro('} if StaticPopup1:IsVisible() then StaticPopup_OnClick(StaticPopup1, 1) end a={')
================================
Run on after targeting npc after the patch.
this has occurred several times. I don't know why its happening after that patch but I think I found a fix. I had been running with all yrests removed from the waypoint but it seems I need some after targeting npc and before selection an action. Is there a command to make sure char is not moving?

Target npc
yrest(500);
select action

beanybabe

#90 Post by beanybabe » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:53 pm

item id 210306 and 221394 are not updating with fix address.

beanybabe

#91 Post by beanybabe » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:10 am

cannot find npc. may have partly solved it.

I had a function to relog() that had loadProfile(); in it.
and in the code I did this

relog()
loadProfile();

This was causing loadProfile to be executed twice in a row. I'm not sure what it does, if you enter a guild mini it cannot find some of the npc inside even when standing next to them. There may be a problem in the loadProfile code it seems it should not matter how many times you call it. Removing one of them fixes the problem.

kenzu38

#92 Post by kenzu38 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:20 pm

Maybe try player:update() instead of loadProfile().

BlubBlab

#93 Post by BlubBlab » Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:52 pm

I think I should say I merged my version with yours over the gitHub tool.
It worked like a charm but I must say the merge window is kinda confusing me but because everything was okay except one line I hadn't any problem.^^
Jack-of-all-trades, but master-of-only of a few :D

My Reps:
https://github.com/BlubBlab/Micromacro-with-OpenCV (My version of MM2 with OpenCV and for MS Visual Studio)
https://github.com/BlubBlab/rom-bot (rombot with no stop WP and advanced human emulation mode and some other extensions)
https://github.com/BlubBlab/Micromacro-2-Bot-Framework ( A work in progress )
My Tools : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6226

beanybabe

#94 Post by beanybabe » Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:44 am

I started noticing this error in nov. I am looking into it some.

micromacro/scripts/rom/functions.lua:1535: bad argument #1 to 'memoryReadBytePtr' ((null))

beanybabe

#95 Post by beanybabe » Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:49 am

function getCurrency(name)

I was looking at function.lua and it looks like it does not do these currency's referenced on this page: runesofmagic.gamepedia.com/Template:Coin if someone is poking around and finds then can added.
I like to include them in logplayerfunction.

bsw: Badge of the Siege War
baa: Badge of the Arcanium Arena