780 Changelog

For changelogs and discussion related to a specific revision.
rock5

780 Changelog

#1 Post by rock5 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:29 am

- The hook into the 'include' function, to search for files in romglobal, no longer overrides the forceInclude argument.
- Fixed bug that showed the userfunctions error when no userfunctions are installed.
- It now checks if you have Self Cast enabled in the game on bot start and enables it if it'd not enabled as it is required for the bot to run.
- Added movement check in player:target_Object to reduce failures due to movements.
- Added Russian utf82oem string conversion to the dialog choice option in creatpath to fix a reported bug.
- Added support in createpath for addons that add << >> brackets around quest names in dialogs.
- Corrected a few Druid and Warden skills in the skills database.
- Added a commandMacro and resultMacro check in SlashCommand like exists in RoMScript.
- waitForLoadingScreen now makes absolutely sure you are fully in game by trying a RoMScript
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

noobbotter

Re: 780 Changelog

#2 Post by noobbotter » Thu May 21, 2015 8:10 pm

I have been away for several months. Ever since I came back, I get this error when I start the bot:
"[WARNING] This repository has deprecated!
Please update your repo URL to https://github.com/elverion/rom-bot/trunk
See https://solarstrike.net for more information.

Automatically continuing in 0 seconds... [ENTER] = skip, [SPACE] = more info"

I can't figure out how to change repo URL for the repository. Can anyone provide any help on that? Other than that message, the bot seems to work ok, but the loud BEEP and 5 second delay every time I launch the bot is annoying.

Thanks.

rock5

Re: 780 Changelog

#3 Post by rock5 » Fri May 22, 2015 5:33 am

I never actually did it but I tried doing it now using "relocate" but I couldn't get it working. I was getting some sort off error about not being the root.

The easiest and probably better way of doing it is to start from scratch. Rename your rom folder to back it up, create a new rom folder and chechout the new repository. Then just copy over your waypoint files, profiles and userfunctions.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro