767 Changelog

For changelogs and discussion related to a specific revision.
rock5

767 Changelog

#1 Post by rock5 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:18 am

- Added check to see if Click to Move is enabled and enable it.
- Added check to store:buyItem to make sure quantity is more then 0.
- Another massive update to createpath which includes a lot of automation. Thx again to Bill D Cat for help, ideas and testing.
  • I'll leave it to you to explore but a change I need to explain is numpad6. It can now be used to Accept and Complete quests as well as select options. Because of this, when making a selection, you count from the top down. So for instance if a dialog has 1 quest to complete, 1 quest to accept and 2 options and you want to select the second option you would press numpad4 (after pressing numpad6 to make the choice).
- Fixed a couple of skills.
- getQuestStatus also accepts a second argument to specify the questgroup similar to Accept/CompleteQuestByName functions.
  • This also makes Accept/CompleteQuestByName functions work better. Previously when npcs had quests with the same name you had to use quest ids to make sure it selected the right one. Now you can use Accept/CompleteQuestByName("quest name", "quest group") and it will work correctly and select the correct quest.
- It now displays the name correctly at game selection.
- Fixed high cpu usage at game selection.
- AcceptQuestByName checks to see if already accepted.
- CompleteQuestByName checks to see if quest is ready to complete.
- Accept/CompleteByName makes more effort to make sure the npc dialog opens.
- Added function getKeyStrings which does the opposite of getTEXT.
  • I'm calling the strings you use as arguments to getTEXT 'key strings' to reduce confusion. getKeyString Accepts some text and tries to find the keys string for it for use with non-language specific waypoint files and scripts. There is no real use for using this function in scripts except in createpaths which uses it to create waypoint files that are non-language specific. The function, though, is still useful if you want to manually search for a keystring (if you are not using the romdb language converter program). Just use it at the commandline and it will print all the matching key strings from which you can choose which one to use.
I'm mainly doing this commit because I'm planning some changes (to fix language related issue) which may break some things until we work out the bugs, so I wanted to separate these changes so users can revert to this version and still make use of these improvements if my next commit causes them trouble.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

wps

Re: 767 Changelog

#2 Post by wps » Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:27 am

Thanks Rock for the new update.