765 Changelog

For changelogs and discussion related to a specific revision.
rock5

765 Changelog

#1 Post by rock5 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:14 pm

- Added support for onClientCrash() function. If the function exists then it will be used if the client crashes. Thx to BlubBlab.
- Fixed bug when checking 'fading' on player.
- Fixed delay when it tries to cast a skill at mob that is already dead. Now it checks if the mob is dead while waiting so breaks immediately.
- Added a bit of a pause after looting so it doesn't try to loot twice.
- Nice updates to createpath mostly thx to Bill D Cat. Now it includes getid and getpos functionality and displays in the title bar. Targeting commands now use ids instead of names. Lastly it checks filenames to avoid overwriting existing files.
- Updated openGiftbags1To10() mostly thx to Bill D Cat. Giftbags to level 25 are now included in the giftbag database. This function now opens bags 1 to 19. It also fixes some issues with some bags and items not being used properly.
- Fixed some details in the skills database for Charged Chop and Frantic Briar.
- Made a few adjustments to the default leveled up skills by levelupSkills1To10() and to the skills in default.xml and l1-10.xml profiles.

Special thanks goes to Bill D Cat for all the contribution he made to this revision. :D
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Bill D Cat

Re: 765 Changelog

#2 Post by Bill D Cat » Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:11 pm

Just some observations:

Until the other language files get updated to include the [524] and [525] text, the new createpath will likely error out if it tries to use them. English should work fine.

In the levelupSkills1To10() function, PRIEST_HOLY_AURA is not upgradeable.

lisa

#3 Post by lisa » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:38 pm

The language is set up so if there is no other version it will use english, so if you use french and there is no french version of [524] it will just print the english version without error.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

BlubBlab

#4 Post by BlubBlab » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:18 pm

I'm also not 100% convinced about it unlike my version I doesn't seems to include the onClientCrash in the errorcallback
Jack-of-all-trades, but master-of-only of a few :D

My Reps:
https://github.com/BlubBlab/Micromacro-with-OpenCV (My version of MM2 with OpenCV and for MS Visual Studio)
https://github.com/BlubBlab/rom-bot (rombot with no stop WP and advanced human emulation mode and some other extensions)
https://github.com/BlubBlab/Micromacro-2-Bot-Framework ( A work in progress )
My Tools : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6226

rock5

#5 Post by rock5 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:20 am

Bill D Cat wrote:In the levelupSkills1To10() function, PRIEST_HOLY_AURA is not upgradeable.
Oops. I'll fix that.
BlubBlab wrote:I doesn't seems to include the onClientCrash in the errorcallback
The problem with errorcallback is that it is not always triggered. It only gets triggered if there is an error. So if your client crashes and the bot gets stuck in a loop that doesn't crash then having the crash check in errorcallback wont work. So I use a registered timer so it is continuously checking. It's created just before the main() function in bot.lua. I also included a check in waitForLoadingScreen so that you can try to recover from a crash while changing character. It's needed because waitForLoadingScreen doesn't yield to registered timers.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

BlubBlab

#6 Post by BlubBlab » Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:30 am

The problem is both happens that was the reason why I added the code in isClientCrashed because both functions using it
, in my first try I did similar to the way you did I it did work in 60-80% of all cases.(you may reach higher/better values throw you higher frequency)

I wondered what happened and started to research more complex(extern proxys with threads) solution through my debugging& logging output I saw then what happened.
Jack-of-all-trades, but master-of-only of a few :D

My Reps:
https://github.com/BlubBlab/Micromacro-with-OpenCV (My version of MM2 with OpenCV and for MS Visual Studio)
https://github.com/BlubBlab/rom-bot (rombot with no stop WP and advanced human emulation mode and some other extensions)
https://github.com/BlubBlab/Micromacro-2-Bot-Framework ( A work in progress )
My Tools : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6226

rock5

#7 Post by rock5 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:39 am

Let me know how my version performs. And if it does work, let me know under what conditions it didn't work, ie. what is showing on the MM window and what the client was doing when it crashed.

leroy

#8 Post by leroy » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:58 am

A small request. Could in the next update all the included (demo) waypoint files be moved under 1 dir? Something like .\Waypoints\Demo\<everything>
I always delete those, after each update they 'pollute' my waypoint dir :)

Thanx

rock5

#9 Post by rock5 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:21 am

They are pretty old and ugly files.

I see 3 options:
  • 1. We move them to a sub folder like you said.
    2. We delete them because they are so simple. The 1-10 scripts are better examples.
    3. We leave then as they are and to solve your problem you can right click the files you don't want and select "TortoiseSVN/Unversion and add to ignore list". Then delete the file. It shouldn't reappear.
I'm not sure which option is the best. I'm leaning to deleting them seeing as they became obsolete when the 1-10 waypoints were added, and they use some obsolete functions, and it doesn't even say where the demo is so how do you use it?

turbobay

#10 Post by turbobay » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:27 am

I have no idea if it is just my problem, or a problem with the latest (or one of the latest) revision. buy anyway.

The problem occurs, as far as i tested, only with Mage characters.
I updated to the latest revision today because of the Lyliya Script, so i tried with one char, and it went fine.
Then with a Mage/Priest, and it ends with error after selecting the waypoints file, but no matter what waypointfile.

The error occurs on line 1142 in functions.lua

I looked up the functions.lua and found a priest skill that cannot be leveledUp, Holy_Aura, as one stated in this thread before, so i removed it. But no change.
Changing the sec. class made no change either, so i tried another mainclass, other than mage, e.g. Priest/knight...and that worked fine.

So i gues i have a problem with Mage class in the levelUp function.
Is there nobody else having issues with a Mage ? I cannot believe...but well, maybe am the only one and have messed up something else.

I have rev. 765 and MM 1.03 used an unchanged l1-10.xml profile and tried also with "wander" - option always the same issue. In the onLoad it goes to
levelupSkills1To10 function in functions.lua and on line 1142 i get the error.

Chars were Mage/Priest Lvl 17/1 and Lvl 58/34

Code: Select all

scripts\rom/bot.lua:656: onLoad error: D:/micromacro_v103/scripts/rom/functions.lua:1142 attempt to index local 'v' ( a number value)
edit:
I think i found the issue, don't know if i messed it up, or went from the update.
The "} }," is after the third skill, but there is another, fourth skill, which will not be included.
Changing this to terminate after the fourth skill resolves the problem for me.

[CLASS_KNIGHT]		= {  [1] = { aslevel = 1, skillname="KNIGHT_HOLY_STRIKE" },
								 [2] = { aslevel = 1, skillname="KNIGHT_PUNISHMENT" },
								 [3] = { aslevel = 2, skillname="KNIGHT_HOLY_POWER_EXPLOSION" } },
								 [4] = { aslevel = 2, skillname="KNIGHT_HOLY_SEAL" },
changed to:

[CLASS_KNIGHT]		= {  [1] = { aslevel = 1, skillname="KNIGHT_HOLY_STRIKE" },
								 [2] = { aslevel = 1, skillname="KNIGHT_PUNISHMENT" },
								 [3] = { aslevel = 2, skillname="KNIGHT_HOLY_POWER_EXPLOSION" },
								 [4] = { aslevel = 2, skillname="KNIGHT_HOLY_SEAL" } },

rock5

#11 Post by rock5 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:24 am

Sorry, both these issues have been fixed, I just haven't committed them yet. Looks like you fixed the knight issue ok. Probably with Holy Aura you deleted the whole line but it had that extra bracket at the end. Just add that extra bracket after Regenerate like you noticed in the knight skills and that should fix it.

I'll see about committing soon.