758 Changelog

For changelogs and discussion related to a specific revision.
beanybabe

Re: 758 Changelog

#21 Post by beanybabe » Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:04 am

functions.lua:1512: bad argument #1 to 'memoryReadBytePtr' ((null))

here is another one im getting this one happens sometimes they seem to alternate. happening in same spots.

I had some errors I cleaned up. it happens on 2 differnt ver of windows also. Im going to try a fresh copy of them all and see if it still happens.

rock5

#22 Post by rock5 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:37 am

That's in waitForLoadingScreen(). It works fine for me. "argument #1" is getProc(). I have no idea what would cause getProc() to fail but I think it means the bot wasn't able to communicate with the client.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

beanybabe

#23 Post by beanybabe » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:48 am

I downloaded it all again. The only one I could get to work was the rom-bot-master ill move all my data in and give it a run.
Had some problems but I needed to copy the ingamefunctions folder now its running.

-- Just ran a file compare between the new install and the copy on my backup pc and the files are identical except for 2 wc.db and address.lua.

removed aero glass now it seems to work im not sure if that was it.

beanybabe

#24 Post by beanybabe » Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:55 am

beanybabe wrote:undefined player.Class1 in settings.lua

Im getting this over and over when I enter the drill since this last patch. It happens in several spots.

MicroMacro v1.04.174
RoM Bot Version 3.29, Revision 785ñ
This happened again. I had to run fix addresses after it happened to clean up errors that started happening. It seems something gets updated that causes this ?

rock5

#25 Post by rock5 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:01 pm

Unless the client changes fixaddresses should do nothing. I doubt there is something in the game causing addresses to change within the same client. You could check. Next time you decide to run fixaddresses to fix it, make a back up of addresses.lua first and then see if it is different to the updated addresses,lua.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

beanybabe

#26 Post by beanybabe » Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:06 pm

When it happens I can start rombot over and over it just fails I run fix address and it works. btw it just happened again on another char.

I think its partly data getting messed up just wish there was way to test for it and auto fix it.

rock5

#27 Post by rock5 » Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:05 am

It's very strange. Addresses shouldn't change. If they are actually changing then it might be a new anti botting measure. Please follow my instructions the next time.

Actually a better idea is to attach your addresses.lau here now. That way I can have a look at it. Then when you need to run fixaddersses to fix it, copy the updated addresses.lua here again and I can compere the 2 and see what changed.

beanybabe

#28 Post by beanybabe » Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:46 am

This happens a lot when I try to start rom/bot some times i have try many times. I changed how mine is installed back to the way it used to be. \micromacro\scripts\rom\bot.lua so I can just type rom/bot in the terminal to start it.

The game client did not crash.
2015-07-25 04:39:38 - C:/micromacro/scripts/rom/classes/memorytable.lua:213: attempt to concatenate a nil value

AL lib: FreeContext: (02090C68) Deleting 1 Source(s)
Please enter the script name to run.
Type in 'exit' (without quotes) to exit.
Script> rom/bot
Opening bot.lua...
Starting script execution - Press CTRL+C to exit.
Press CTRL+L to cancel execution and load a new script.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Installing userfunctions. wrong dir ???????? I often wonder what this means it seems to find them ok but gives me this message?

We read the hotkey settings from your bindings.txt file C:\Users\*****\My Documents\Runes of Magic\bindings.txt instead ???? not sure why it is saying this either
of using the settings.xml file.

beanybabe

#29 Post by beanybabe » Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:05 am

here another one that just happened in drill. I enter the event and was moving to the npc when it happened it was going to wp 10 this same wp will run for hours wihtout problems. these errors seem random.

The game client did not crash.
2015-07-25 06:00:56 - scripts\rom/bot.lua:1006: Failed to compile and run Lua code for waypoint #1

AL lib: FreeContext: (00580CA0) Deleting 1 Source(s)
Please enter the script name to run.
Type in 'exit' (without quotes) to exit.
Script>

lisa

#30 Post by lisa » Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:12 am

beanybabe wrote: The game client did not crash.
2015-07-25 06:00:56 - scripts\rom/bot.lua:1006: Failed to compile and run Lua code for waypoint #1
So what is the code in waypoint#1

The code itself may seem ok but there may be a reason it errored that only happens occasionally, so the code may need some tweaking to reduce the chance of an error.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rock5

#31 Post by rock5 » Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:24 am

beanybabe wrote:The game client did not crash.
2015-07-25 04:39:38 - C:/micromacro/scripts/rom/classes/memorytable.lua:213: attempt to concatenate a nil value
I think I know what's causing this. A lot of the skill ids are wrong now. They need to be updated. I need to start a topic to get people helps to update them.
beanybabe wrote:Installing userfunctions. wrong dir ???????? I often wonder what this means it seems to find them ok but gives me this message?
"Installing userfunctions." is from the bot. "wrong dir ?????????" isn't from the bot. Because it appears after "Installing userfunctions" I'd say it is from a userfunction. I don't know which. It doesn't appear in any of my userfunctions. Search your userfunctions folder for "wrong dir".
beanybabe wrote:We read the hotkey settings from your bindings.txt file C:\Users\*****\My Documents\Runes of Magic\bindings.txt instead ???? not sure why it is saying this either
of using the settings.xml file.
That's a normal message. I guess if it can't find or read bindings.txt then it will use settings.xml.

beanybabe

#32 Post by beanybabe » Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:00 am

Well that was not it again the error occurred after making corrections.. Will try some other small changes hope for a positive result. Its so strange its same wp I been using all week
-----------------------------------
sorry wp seems to have been modified I may have had pressed space when cursor was on it.
<!-- # 1 --><waypoint x="5121" z="2521" > </waypoint >
should have been
<!-- # 1 --><waypoint x="5121" z="2521" > </waypoint>

beanybabe

#33 Post by beanybabe » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:06 pm

pc1
C:/micromacro/scripts/rom/functions.lua:797: bad argument #1 to 'memoryReadByte' ((null))

2015-07-28 11:28:20 - undefined player.Class1 in settings.lua
-- when it gets this error can it print what its trying to find ?
-- I updated the numbers for the classes in use there may be one I missed or some other problem

rock5

#34 Post by rock5 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:21 pm

I just noticed this is an old changelog. Why are you posting here? Are you using 758?

beanybabe

#35 Post by beanybabe » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:11 pm

opps Im on 781 do not see one for it.
I searched for some error and was posting to it did not notice the version.

rock5

#36 Post by rock5 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:23 pm

Why haven't you updated to 785? 781, is that still from the old repository? The repository has moved to githug. I suggest you create a new rom folder, do an SVN Checkout with the new repository address which you can find at the main rombot post, and then copy your waypoint files, profiles and userfunctions over. There have been some bug fixes in recent versions so you should update.

beanybabe

#37 Post by beanybabe » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:41 pm

lol I just totaly reinstalled a day or so ago. I used the link on the rombot page that said current version.

rock5

#38 Post by rock5 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:18 pm

That's right, that's the download link version. If you are able to, try the svn instructions to install the latest version. At least then I know you have the same code as me and it will be easier to do any further troubleshooting.

beanybabe

#39 Post by beanybabe » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:24 pm

moved to 785 change log this thread is old version.