Changelog 745 (RC3)

For changelogs and discussion related to a specific revision.
abron1

Re: Heads up! Big update comming. Public Release RC3 ready.

#361 Post by abron1 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:53 am

can't seem to download this each time i do. I don't get a folder i get a note that when i open it its a bunch of numbers and letters.

lisa

#362 Post by lisa » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:09 am

abron1 wrote:can't seem to download this each time i do. I don't get a folder i get a note that when i open it its a bunch of numbers and letters.
Have you got a programme that can open 7 zip files, they are different to the old .zip files.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rock5

#363 Post by rock5 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:54 am

I highly recommend 7-Zip. http://www.7-zip.org/

Reasons:
  • 1. When sharing compressed files one of the first things to consider is compatibility. Will the end user be able to open it? Besides 'zip' files which are supported by current Windows OSs out of the box, most users will need a dedicated compression utility. As far as I know there are really only 3 formats (in the Windows environment anyway) that are pretty much supported by all compression utilities. They are 'zip', 'rar' and '7z'. So you should use one of these.
    2. 7zip has arguably better compression ratio than the other 2.
    3. Winzip and Winrar are not free. 7-Zip is.
So for basic compression tasks 7-Zip is an easy choice.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

vo2male

#364 Post by vo2male » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:03 am

hmm.. i seem not to really fly when i tested my DOD with this RC3.. or do i have to update my Swimhack userfunction?

Code: Select all

Swimhack ACTIVATED!
Forced waypoint type 'TRAVEL' set by user.
Moving to waypoint #6, (1889, 2880)
Moving to waypoint #7, (1952, 2814)
Player Teleported to X: 2019    Z: 2737 Y: 560
Moving to waypoint #8, (2019, 2737)
it activated the swimhack but all it did is like falling from above each time it moves so it attracts agro.

EDIT** i'm using the 2.1 swimhack version

Whoaw! it was only the first run.. ^_^ now its working nicely

Ego95

Re: Changelog 745 (RC3)

#365 Post by Ego95 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:12 am

Since the RC3 I'm not able to to the malatina survival game anymore. It stops ising skills to kill the mobs after entering the game without printing anything in the micromacro window. Anyone else has got this problem?
I run the minigames with two mages, one rogue and one priest. Every character stops attacking after a few mobs.
The last thing that is printed in the micromacro window is the teleport to one of the points it teleports to, to kill the mobs.

AlterEgo95

rock5

#366 Post by rock5 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:04 am

Have you tried the new revision 745 (well 746 now)? It's the RC3 version with a few changes.

Are you using the very latest survival script? I think we are at 2.71.

Does it happen all the time with every character?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

Ego95

#367 Post by Ego95 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:18 pm

Okay, it was because of version 2.70 . But I know that I've already had v. 271 someday. hmm :D

abron1

#368 Post by abron1 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:07 pm

hey rock i updated today and all is working well except its ignoring cd's of buffs and self heals. not sure if its because i have them at high priorty in my profile or not but that is whats happing with me

rock5

#369 Post by rock5 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:27 pm

What exactly is happening? Describe an example of how it casts the skills and which skills.

abron1

#370 Post by abron1 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:39 pm

i was botting the puppet room

<skills_warrior>

<skill name="WARRIOR_SHOUT"       		hotkey="MACRO" priority="120" nobuffname="Blasting Cyclone Knockdown" nobufftarget="target" mobcount="2"/>
		<skill name="WARRIOR_MOON_CLEAVE"       	hotkey="MACRO" priority="120" mobcount="2"/>
		<skill name="WARRIOR_BLASTING_CYCLONE"       	hotkey="MACRO" priority="125" mobcount="2"/>
		<skill name="WARRIOR_WHIRLWIND"       		hotkey="MACRO" priority="115" mobcount="2"/>
		<skill name="WARRIOR_ENRAGED"			hotkey="MACRO" priority="120" />
		<skill name="WARRIOR_TACTICAL_ATTACK"  		hotkey="MACRO" priority="110" reqbuffname="Bleed" reqbufftarget="target"/>
		<skill name="WARRIOR_SLASH"    			hotkey="MACRO" priority="105" nobuffname="Bleed" nobufftarget="target"/>
		<skill name="KNIGHT_HOLY_STRIKE"    		hotkey="MACRO" priority="100" />
		<skill name="KNIGHT_ENHANCED_ARMOR"   		hotkey="MACRO" priority="90" />
		<skill name="WARRIOR_BLOCKING_STANCE"   	hotkey="MACRO" priority="90" />
		<skill name="WARRIOR_AGGRESSIVENESS"   		hotkey="MACRO" priority="90" inbattle="true" />
		<skill name="WARRIOR_SURPRISE_ATTACK"   	hotkey="MACRO" priority="70" pullonly="true" cooldown="12" />
		<skill name="WARRIOR_TOURNIQUET"		hotkey="MACRO" priority="120" hpper="80"/>

</skills_warrior>
that is my profile

and it was trying to cast the heal skill Warrior Tourniquet even tho it was on cd and the other aoe's also i will test again to make sure it still doing it. (ALL IS WORKING WELL ROCK DON'T KNOW WHY) i think the i set the priority to 80 for my heal skills but my aoes are the same.

but i also want to say i am very pleased with the changes, you made i can now bot with two characters in a party and with two different waypoints and they fight without one running around because the other has argo'd something.

rock5

#371 Post by rock5 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:44 pm

Does that capitalised text mean that it is working after all?

abron1

#372 Post by abron1 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:31 am

well rock at that time it was working fine but tonight it started doing it again... i don't know how to put a mm screen shot up but this is what happen

Engaging enemy [Puppet Warrior] in combat.
Use MACRO: WARRIOR_SHOUT       =>   * Failed to cast *
Use MACRO: WARRIOR_AGGRESSIVENE=>   Puppet Warrior (0/34397)
Fight finished. Killed 3915 Puppet Warrior. (fight #4793 / runtime 611 minutes)
Clearing target.
Clearing target.
Clearing target.
Clearing target.
Clearing target.
Moving to waypoint #9, (5279, 50760)
Moving to waypoint #10, (5089, 50689)
Stopping waypoint: Target acquired.
We begin the fight with ranged pulling.
Ranged pulling finished, mob in melee distance.
Use MACRO: WARRIOR_BLASTING_CYC=>   * Failed to cast *
Use MACRO: WARRIOR_ENRAGED     =>   Puppet Warrior (14687/33460)
Taking too long to damage target, breaking sequence...
Clearing target.
Target lost.
Current fight aborted.
Clearing target.
Got aggro. Attacking aggressive enemies.
Use MACRO: WARRIOR_TOURNIQUET  =>   * Failed to cast *
Use MACRO: KNIGHT_ENHANCED_ARMO=>   Puppet Warrior (12826/33460)
MACRO: Using HP potion 22454/35455 (63%): Infinite Herb (qty 93)
Use MACRO: WARRIOR_TOURNIQUET  Paused. (Delete) to continue, (CTRL+L) exit to s
ell, (CTRL+C) quit
but as you can see its casting WARRIOR_BLASTING_CYCLONE over and over and the skill was already cast. same thing with WARRIOR_AGGRESSIVENESS and WARRIOR_SHOUT my other aoe's are ready to go but it keeps casting these skills.

rock5

#373 Post by rock5 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:10 am

Seems to work for me.

Use MACRO: WARRIOR_ENRAGED     =>   Puppet Warrior (23642/33460)
Use MACRO: WARRIOR_BLASTING_CYC=>   Puppet Warrior (8718/33460)
Fight finished. Killed 1 Puppet Warrior. (fight #2 / runtime 4 minutes)
Clearing target.
Use MACRO: WARRIOR_BLASTING_CYC=>   Puppet Warrior (0/34397)
Fight finished. Killed 2 Puppet Warrior. (fight #3 / runtime 4 minutes)
Clearing target.
Engaging enemy [Puppet Shaman] in combat.
Moving in | Suggested range: 50 | Distance: 52
Too close. Backing up.
Fight finished. Killed 1 Puppet Shaman. (fight #4 / runtime 4 minutes)
Clearing target.
Use MACRO: WARRIOR_BLASTING_CYC=>   Puppet Warrior (10162/33460)
Fight finished. Killed 3 Puppet Warrior. (fight #5 / runtime 5 minutes)
Clearing target.
MACRO: Using HP potion 16149/23520 (68%): Herb of Hope (qty 2)
Use MACRO: WARRIOR_BLASTING_CYC=>   Puppet Warrior (22005/34397)
Use MACRO: WARRIOR_ENRAGED     =>   Puppet Warrior (13913/34397)
Fight finished. Killed 4 Puppet Warrior. (fight #6 / runtime 5 minutes)
Clearing target.
Fight finished. Killed 5 Puppet Warrior. (fight #7 / runtime 5 minutes)
Clearing target.
Engaging enemy [Puppet Shaman] in combat.
Use MACRO: WARRIOR_BLASTING_CYC=>   Puppet Shaman (6568/25986)
Fight finished. Killed 2 Puppet Shaman. (fight #8 / runtime 5 minutes)
Clearing target.
Use MACRO: WARRIOR_BLASTING_CYC=>   Puppet Warrior (0/34397)
Fight finished. Killed 6 Puppet Warrior. (fight #9 / runtime 5 minutes)
Clearing target.
Paused. (Home) to continue, (CTRL+L) exit to shell, (CTRL+C) quit
Maybe give me your profile and I'll try that. If you have any code in your waypoint file you might want to give me that too. If you done want to post it here send them to me via pm.

abron1

#374 Post by abron1 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:35 am

Maybe give me your profile and I'll try that. If you have any code in your waypoint file you might want to give me that too. If you done want to post it here send them to me via pm.

<profile>
	<options>
		<!-- Try the bot with a new char mage                   -->
		<!-- At the pioneer village. Use demo.xml waypoint file -->
		<option name="HP_LOW"				value="70" />
		<option name="MP_LOW_POTION"		value="50" />
		<option name="HP_LOW_POTION"		value="70" />
		<option name="USE_HP_POTION"		value="best" />			<!-- potion select strategy: best|minstack -->
		<option name="USE_MANA_POTION"		value="best" />			<!-- potion select strategy: best|minstack -->
		<option name="USE_PHIRIUS_POTION"	value="false" /> 		<!-- false | true if you want to use the Phirus Potions -->
		<option name="PHIRIUS_MP_LOW"		value="40" />
		<option name="PHIRIUS_HP_LOW"		value="40" />

<!-- Rest if HP or Mana is below that level -->
		<option name="HP_REST" 				value="15" />
		<option name="MP_REST" 				value="15" />

<!-- Shopping options, how many of what do you want to keep in your inventory -->
		<option name="HEALING_POTION" 		value="0" />
		<option name="MANA_POTION" 			value="50" />			<!-- set to "0" if not required to buy -->
		<option name="ARROW_QUIVER" 		value="0" /> 			<!-- set to "0" if not required to buy -->
		<option name="THROWN_BAG" 			value="0" />			<!-- set to "0" if not required to buy -->
		<option name="POISON" 				value="0" />			<!-- set to "0" if not required to buy -->

<!-- either false or arrow or thrown -->
		<option name="RELOAD_AMMUNITION" 	value="false" />		<!-- false|arrow|thrown -->

<!-- Combat options -->
		<option name="COMBAT_TYPE"        	value="" />				<!-- leave empty or choose ranged/melee if not using class default -->
		<option name="COMBAT_RANGED_PULL" 	value="true" /> 		<!-- only important for melees -->
		<option name="COMBAT_DISTANCE"    	value="235" />
		<option name="COMBAT_STOP_DISTANCE" value="60" />
		<option name="MAX_FIGHT_TIME"     	value="5" />			<!-- Max time without damage before break -->
		<option name="DOT_PERCENT"        	value="20" />
		<option name="ANTI_KS"            	value="true" />
		<option name="MAX_TARGET_DIST"    	value="235" />
		<option name="PRIORITY_CASTING"		value="true" />		<!-- If you want to cast attack skills by 'priority' or 'sequencially' -->
		<option name="COUNT_AGGRO_ONLY"		value="false" />		<!-- If you want to count only aggro mobs within range of aoe skills  -->		

<!-- Attack monsters 3 levels above or 10 below your level -->
		<option name="TARGET_LEVELDIF_ABOVE" value="50" />
		<option name="TARGET_LEVELDIF_BELOW" value="50" />
		<option name="AUTO_ELITE_FACTOR" value="8000" />

<!-- Waypoint and movement settings -->
		<option name="WAYPOINTS"			value="" />  			<!-- leave empty to show a list -->
		<option name="RETURNPATH"			value="" />
		<option name="PATH_TYPE"			value="waypoints" />	<!-- waypoints | wander -->
		<option name="WANDER_RADIUS"		value="0" />
		<option name="WAYPOINT_DEVIATION"	value="0" />
		<option name="QUICK_TURN" 			value="true" />

<!-- Loot settings -->
		<option name="LOOT"               	value="true" />
		<option name="LOOT_ALL"			  	value="true" />  		<!-- Loot all nearby dead mobs after combat -->
		<option name="LOOT_IN_COMBAT"     	value="false" />
		<option name="LOOT_DISTANCE"      	value="250" />
		<option name="LOOT_PAUSE_AFTER"   	value="0" />			<!-- probability in % for a short rest -->
		<option name="SIGILS_IGNORE_LIST"   value="Magic Attack Sigil" /> 

<!-- Auto selling options when used with player:merchant -->
		<option name="INV_AUTOSELL_ENABLE"	value="true" />		<!-- true | false -->
		<option name="INV_AUTOSELL_FROMSLOT" value="1" /> 			<!-- 1 = bag 1 slot 1 -->
		<option name="INV_AUTOSELL_TOSLOT"	value="120" /> 			<!-- 30 = last slot bag 1 -->
		<option name="INV_AUTOSELL_QUALITY"	value="white,green," /> 	<!-- white,green,blue,purple  -->
		<option name="INV_AUTOSELL_IGNORE" value="Mysterious Magic Stone, Mysterious Herb, White Iron Nail, Breathable Silk, Sigma Metal Stone,Frost,Card,Activate Rune,Herb of Hope,Rare Magic Stone,Disenchant Rune,Blend Rune,Infinite Herb,Shell III,Defense III,Strike III,Harm III,Magic III,Endurance III,Quickness III,Vitality III,Mind III,Resistance III,Vigor III,Shell,Defence,Strike,Harm,Magic IV,Magic V,Endurance,Quickness,Vitality,Mind,Resistance,Vigor,Phirius" />

<!-- Harvest options -->
		<option name="HARVEST_DISTANCE"			value="120" />
		<option name="HARVEST_WOOD"			value="true" /> 		<!-- Choose which types to harvest. -->
		<option name="HARVEST_HERB"			value="true" /> 		<!-- "true" = harvest, "false" = do not harvest -->
		<option name="HARVEST_ORE"			value="true" />

<!-- Eggpet options -->
		<option name="EGGPET_ENABLE_CRAFT"	value="false" />		<!-- If using same slot for assist and craft, onlt 1 can be enabled. -->
		<option name="EGGPET_CRAFT_SLOT"	value="1" />
		<option name="EGGPET_ENABLE_ASSIST"	value="true" />
		<option name="EGGPET_ASSIST_SLOT"	value="2" />
		<option name="EGGPET_CRAFT_RATIO"	value="1:1:1" /> 		<!-- mining:woodworking:herbalism ratio to produce. -->
		<option name="EGGPET_CRAFT_INDEXES"	value="" /> 	 		<!-- override auto craft index for mining,woodworking,herbalism eg. "2,,"-->

<!-- GM detection options -->
      		<option name="GMDETECT"         value="true" /> -- enables the GM detection userfunction
      		<option name="GMnearbylogout"      value="true" /> -- If a GM is close to the character it will log out.
      		<option name="PAUSEONGM"      value="300" />  -- Pauses when GM whispers for value in seconds. ie 300 = 5 minutes
      		<option name="RECALL"         value="false" /> -- if in combat while pausing it will use recall and whisper/logout

<!-- Log out and resurrect settings -->
		<option name="LOGOUT_TIME" 			value="0" />			<!-- in minutes, 0 = timer disabled -->
		<option name="LOGOUT_SHUTDOWN"		value="false" />
		<option name="LOGOUT_WHEN_STUCK"	value="true" />
		<option name="CLOSE_WHEN_STUCK"		value="true" />
		<option name="RES_AFTER_DEATH" 		value="true" />
		<option name="MAX_DEATHS" 			value="10" /> 			<!-- Log out after this many deaths -->

<!-- Party Bot options  -->
		<option name="PARTY"            value="false" /> 
		<option name="PARTY_ICONS"         value="true" />       <!-- For party leader to place "I" Icon on the target Mob -->
		<option name="PARTY_INSTANCE"      value="true" />       <!-- For party bot to enable the killing of mobs with high HP  -->
		<option name="ICON_FIGHT"         value="true" />         <!-- For party bot to only attack mobs with "I" Icon -->
		<option name="PARTY_FOLLOW_NAME"   value="charname" />    <!-- For party bot name of character to follow -->
		<option name="HEAL_FIGHT"         value="true" />        <!-- For party bot if you want healer to also fight -->

<!-- pvp -->
		<!--option name="PVP"			value="true" /> --> 		<!-- To enable PVP, with this set to true it will auto attack any players with red names -->

<!-- For more options and documentation see the RoM Bot Wiki:  -->
		<!-- http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php5?title=RoM_Bot  -->

</options>

<friends>
		<!-- names of friends we help fighting or enemys we don't want to attack -->
		<!-- for umlauts use \129 (ue),\132 (ae),\148 (oe) e.g. K\132fer         -->
		<friend name="" />
		<friend name="" />
		<friend name="" />
		<friend name="" />
		<friend name="" />
		<friend name="" />
		<friend name="" />
		<friend name="" />
		<friend name="" />
	</friends>

<mobs>
		<!-- names of mobs we want to attack 				-->
		<!-- if no names defined we will attack all mobs	-->
		<mob name="" />
		<mob name="" />
		<mob name="" />
		<mob name="" />
	</mobs>

<hotkeys>
    	<!-- to communicate with the RoM API / define ingame dummy macro at place 1 -->
		<hotkey name="MACRO"          key="VK_0" />
	</hotkeys>

<!-- define your skills depending from your actual primary class -->
	<!-- see the example for a priest/mage                           -->
	<!-- delete skills you don't have or don't want to use.          -->
	<!-- For more skills to use see /database/skills.xml             -->
	<!-- demo skills for LvL 1 character for all classes             -->
	<!-- to use a specific key instead of MACRO then use hotkey="VK_1" this example is for hotkey 1 -->

<skills_warden>

<skill name="WARDEN_HEART_OF_THE_OAK"				hotkey="MACRO" priority="110" hpper="80" />
		<skill name="WARDEN_POWER_OF_THE_OAK"				hotkey="MACRO" priority="115" hpper="95"/>
		<skill name="WARDEN_PROTECTION_OF_NATURE"				hotkey="MACRO" priority="120" />
		<skill name="WARDEN_ELVEN_PRAYER" 		hotkey="MACRO" priority="120" />
		<skill name="WARRIOR_DEFENSIVE_FORMATION"	hotkey="MACRO" priority="110" inbattle="true" hpper="60" />
		<skill name="WARDEN_FRANTIC_BRIAR"	  			hotkey="MACRO" priority="125" mobcount="2"/>
		<skill name="WARRIOR_WHIRLWIND"       		hotkey="MACRO" priority="120" mobcount="2"/>
		<skill name="WARDEN_PULSE_MASTERY"		hotkey="MACRO" priority="115" reqbuffname="Beast Sigil" reqbufftarget="target"/>
		<skill name="WARDEN_BEAST_CHOP"       		hotkey="MACRO" priority="110" />
		<skill name="WARRIOR_SLASH" 			hotkey="MACRO" priority="105" nobuffname="Bleed" nobufftarget="target"/>
		<skill name="WARDEN_BRIAR_SHIELD"	  	hotkey="MACRO" priority="80" />
		<skill name="WARDEN_SAVAGE_POWER"		hotkey="MACRO" priority="100" />
		<skill name="WARDEN_CHARGED_CHOP"	hotkey="MACRO" priority="100" />
		<skill name="WARDEN_SUMMON_OAK_WALKER"	  	hotkey="MACRO" priority="90" />

</skills_warden>

<skills_warrior>

<skill name="WARRIOR_WHIRLWIND"       		hotkey="MACRO" priority="120" mobcount="2"/>
		<skill name="WARRIOR_TACTICAL_ATTACK"  hotkey="MACRO" priority="110" reqbuffname="Bleed" reqbufftarget="target"/>
		<skill name="WARRIOR_SLASH"    			hotkey="MACRO" priority="100" nobuffname="Bleed" nobufftarget="target"/>
		<skill name="WARRIOR_SAVAGE_WHIRLWIND"	hotkey="MACRO" priority="105" />
		<skill name="WARDEN_CHARGED_CHOP"	hotkey="MACRO" priority="90" />
		<skill name="WARDEN_SAVAGE_POWER"		hotkey="MACRO" priority="100" />
		<skill name="WARDEN_BRIAR_SHIELD"	  	hotkey="MACRO" priority="80" />
		<skill name="WARRIOR_AIR_TREMOR"	  	hotkey="MACRO" priority="80" />
		<skill name="WARRIOR_TOURNIQUET"	  	hotkey="MACRO" priority="80" maxhpper="80" />

</skills_warrior>

<skills_rogue>

<skill name="ROGUE_WOUND_ATTACK"  hotkey="MACRO" priority="110" reqbuffname="Grievous Wound" reqbufftarget="target"/>
		<skill name="ROGUE_LOW_BLOW"      hotkey="MACRO" priority="105" reqbuffname="Bleed" reqbufftarget="target"/>
		<skill name="ROGUE_SHADOWSTAB"    hotkey="MACRO" priority="100" nobuffname="Bleed" nobufftarget="target"/>
		<skill name="ROGUE_BLIND_STAB"   	hotkey="MACRO" priority="95" />
		<skill name="WARDEN_SAVAGE_POWER"	hotkey="MACRO" priority="80" />
		<skill name="WARDEN_BRIAR_SHIELD"	hotkey="MACRO" priority="80" />
		<skill name="ROGUE_POISON"    		hotkey="MACRO" priority="80" />

<skill name="ROGUE_THROW"   		hotkey="MACRO" priority="90" />
		<skill name="WARDEN_CHARGED_CHOP"	hotkey="MACRO" priority="85" />
		<skill name="ROGUE_INFORMER"    	hotkey="MACRO" priority="80" />
		<skill name="ROGUE_ASSASSINS_RAGE"    	hotkey="MACRO" priority="60" />

</skills_rogue>

<skills_priest>
		<skill name="PRIEST_SOUL_SOURCE"     	hotkey="MACRO" priority="110" inbattle="true" hpper="15" />
		<skill name="PRIEST_URGENT_HEAL"     	hotkey="MACRO" priority="100" hpper="50"  />
		<skill name="PRIEST_REGENERATE"      	hotkey="MACRO" priority="95"  hpper="80" />
		<skill name="PRIEST_BONE_CHILL"     	hotkey="MACRO" priority="90" />
		<skill name="PRIEST_FROST_SCARS"     	hotkey="MACRO" priority="80" />
		<skill name="PRIEST_ICE_BLADE"     	hotkey="MACRO" priority="80" />
		<skill name="PRIEST_WAVE_ARMOR"      	hotkey="MACRO" priority="40"  inbattle="true" />
		<skill name="PRIEST_AMPLIFIED_ATTACK" 	hotkey="MACRO" priority="20" rebuffcut="60" inbattle="false" />
		<skill name="PRIEST_GRACE_OF_LIFE" 		hotkey="MACRO" priority="20" rebuffcut="60" inbattle="false" />
		<skill name="PRIEST_HOLY_AURA"       	hotkey="MACRO" priority="100" inbattle="true" hpper="24" />
		<!--skill name="PRIEST_SOUL_BOND"     	hotkey="MACRO" priority="30" /> -->
		<skill name="PRIEST_MAGIC_BARRIER" 	hotkey="MACRO" priority="20" rebuffcut="60" inbattle="false" />
		<skill name="PRIEST_EMBRACE_OF_THE_WATER_SPIRIT" 	hotkey="MACRO" priority="20" rebuffcut="60" inbattle="false" />

</skills_priest>

<skills_knight>

<skill name="KNIGHT_FULL_MOON_CLEAVE"       		hotkey="MACRO" priority="120" mobcount="2"/>
		<skill name="KNIGHT_WHIRLWIND_SHIELD"       		hotkey="MACRO" priority="120" mobcount="2"/>
		<skill name="KNIGHT_PUNISHMENT"     	hotkey="MACRO" priority="105" />
		<skill name="KNIGHT_MANA_RETURN"   	  	hotkey="MACRO" priority="110" />
		<skill name="PRIEST_URGENT_HEAL"     	hotkey="MACRO" priority="100" hpper="50"  />
		<skill name="PRIEST_REGENERATE"      	hotkey="VK_0" priority="95"  hpper="80" />
		<skill name="KNIGHT_HOLY_STRIKE"    	hotkey="MACRO" priority="100" />
		<skill name="KNIGHT_DISARMAMENT"   	  	hotkey="MACRO" priority="95" />
		<skill name="KNIGHT_HOLY_SHIELD"    	hotkey="MACRO" priority="80" inbattle="true" hpper="40" />
		<skill name="KNIGHT_HOLY_SEAL"      	hotkey="MACRO" priority="70" />
		<skill name="SCOUT_VAMPIRE_ARROWS" 		hotkey="MACRO" priority="110" />
		<skill name="KNIGHT_ENHANCED_ARMOR"   	hotkey="MACRO" priority="90" />

<skill name="KNIGHT_RESOLUTION"   	  	hotkey="MACRO" priority="60" />
		<skill name="KNIGHT_CHARGE"   	  	hotkey="MACRO" priority="60"/>
		<skill name="PRIEST_HOLY_AURA"       	hotkey="MACRO" priority="100" inbattle="true" hpper="24" />

</skills_knight>

<onPreSkillCast>
    	-- if arg1.Name == "KNIGHT_CHARGE" then
        -- local target = player:getTarget()
        -- if 60 > distance(player.X, player.Z, target.X, target.Z) then
        --  return false -- doesn't use the skill
        -- end
   	-- end
    	-- return true
	</onPreSkillCast>	

<onLoad><![CDATA[
		 startGMDetect()
		-- Additional Lua code to execute after loading the profile
		-- and before the bot starts. e.g. You could overwrite profile settings here
		-- like: changeProfileOption("HP_REST", 60);
	]]></onLoad>

<onDeath><![CDATA[
		-- Additional Lua code to execute on death
		-- pauseOnDeath(); -- Stop the script
		-- player:logout();	-- logout
	]]></onDeath>

<onLeaveCombat><![CDATA[
		-- Additional Lua code to execute after killing an enemy
   	if player:findNearestNameOrId("Mysterious Bag") then
        player:target_Object("Mysterious Bag")
        yrest(2000) -- If not enough time to pick up bag, increase it.
	end
	useGoodie("speed");
   	useGoodie("luck");
   	useGoodie("patt3");
	useGoodie("defense");
	useGoodie("agro"); 
	useGoodie("casting");
	catchCavy()

]]></onLeaveCombat>

<onLevelup><![CDATA[
		-- Additional Lua code to execute after having a levelup
		-- and levelup the skills for a new character (mage or priest recommended)
		-- e.g. sendMacro("SetSpellPoint(_tabnr, _skillnr);"); would levelup a skill
	]]></onLevelup>

<onSkillCast><![CDATA[
   	target = player:getTarget();
   	if target.Id == 103857 then
      	if sendMacro("madman.Time") >= 1 then 
         player:clearTarget();
         printf("Running\n")
         yrest(4000)
      	end
   	end
   	]]></onSkillCast>

<onHarvest><![CDATA[
		-- Additional Lua code to execute directly before the actual harvesting takes place.
		-- Note: arg1 contains the object to be harvested.
		-- i.e. arg1.Name will be the name of the node you are about to harvest
		-- If this snippet returns 'false', the node will *not* be harvested.
		-- All other return values result in the player attempting to harvest the node.
		-- Note that returning 'false' here breaks out of harvesting completely;
		-- You will not attempt to harvest other nearby nodes instead.
	]]></onHarvest>

<onUnstickFailure><![CDATA[
		-- Lua code to execute when MAX_UNSTICK_TRIALS is reached.
	]]></onUnstickFailure>
</profile>
he happens after the bot has been on a while like 314 mins to around 614 mins. that is what i have notice the past two times it happens

Engaging enemy [Iron Teeth Archer] in combat.
Too close. Backing up.
Use MACRO: WARRIOR_ENRAGED     =>   Iron Teeth Archer (33069/33069)
Use MACRO: WARRIOR_SLASH       =>   Iron Teeth Archer (24757/33069)
Use MACRO: WARRIOR_AGGRESSIVENE=>   * Failed to cast *
Use MACRO: WARRIOR_SLASH       =>   Iron Teeth Archer (19315/33069)
Fight finished. Killed 52 Iron Teeth Archer. (fight #3273 / runtime 387 minutes)

Clearing target.
Loot skipped because of aggro.
Got aggro. Attacking aggressive enemies.
Engaging enemy [Iron Teeth Archer] in combat.
Use MACRO: WARRIOR_SLASH       =>   Iron Teeth Archer (0/33069)
Fight finished. Killed 53 Iron Teeth Archer. (fight #3274 / runtime 387 minutes)

Clearing target.
Clearing target.
Moving to waypoint #45, (5575, 50816)
Use MACRO: WARRIOR_TOURNIQUET  Paused. (Delete) to continue, (CTRL+L) exit to sh
ell, (CTRL+C) quit
only happens with warrior for some reason

rock5

#375 Post by rock5 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:04 pm

If it works for 5 hours then I'd say the bot is working as it's supposed to. Probably your memory has degraded enough to start causing problems. RoM is not known for good memory management. You can improve things by using minimum video settings, make the window small, keep your client and MM windows minimised, reduce the number of teleports or relogs, etc. That's what I can think of off the top of my head.

abron1

#376 Post by abron1 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:56 pm

yeah i figured that but i have two other characters running at the same time and they are still doing fine its only the warrior that buggs after a while

rock5

#377 Post by rock5 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:48 pm

Classes that use fast energy would be most affected by degrading memory and performance, like Rage, Focus and Energy, because it wouldn't update the energy levels quick enough.

vo2male

#378 Post by vo2male » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:19 am

how can i SVN update RC3?

rock5

#379 Post by rock5 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:26 am

Um... you can't. You can do a SVN Checkout but I recommend starting from scratch to avoid conflict issues.

Rename 'rom' to 'rombak'. Create a new empty folder called 'rom'. Right click it and do an SVN Checkout. Then copy your profiles, waypoint files and userfunctions from the 'rombak' folder.

Edir: Obviously if your RC3 folder isn't called 'rom' then you don't have to rename it.

vo2male

#380 Post by vo2male » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:34 am

i have the previous rom folder which i kept and it was revisioned to 737.. can i still use that or would you advice me to use that instead? my client's patch is 5.0.1.2603