recover deleted

If you have any questions or suggestions for this website (including the main site, forums, wiki, and anything else), post here.
beanybabe

recover deleted

#1 Post by beanybabe » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:54 am

I was wondering if there is a way to recover a post I made then deleted later it was for a waypoint. I lost the files on my system and was hoping someone copied it. The way point was for a daily in Syrbal pass I posted it about 1 to 2 month ago and removed it a week or so later when someone said it was a dupe. It did class swapping.

Administrator
Site Admin

Re: recover deleted

#2 Post by Administrator » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:44 am

Do you have the title of the post or thread?

beanybabe

#3 Post by beanybabe » Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:37 am

It seems the thread was deleted and I do not have record of it. I searched history of my posts and see no reference to it. I will just try to rewrite it. I cannot find a copy in the forum of anyone else wp that does what it did now. The core code I have used on some other wp I just need redo the paths.

I seen you mention problems with windows 10. I suggest you keep files backed up on cloud or a usb it works nice till it stops working.

Administrator
Site Admin

#4 Post by Administrator » Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:24 pm

Yeah; that was some goofy issue where the file was locked out with no (or corrupted) owner, might've been because of a virtual shadow copy or something. It fixed itself after some time. I do have all of my files backed up to a second drive, then to the NAS, and finally an off-site copy for the important things.

beanybabe

#5 Post by beanybabe » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:37 pm

I coded that waypoint again using another I made later from it that I had posted. I will add it when I Am done playing with it.