Rock5's Standalone Multihack

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
rock5

Re: Rock5's Standalone Multihack

#121 Post by rock5 » Wed May 28, 2014 12:45 am

True, but I'm also thinking about things you need to harvest for quests. I'm not sure if I'd add a wood/herb/ore option. I'm not sure if it's necessary. If you are harvesting anything and you are finding them too hard to see you can just resize it and that's it. That way it won't resize things you don't need resized and it wont need to resize as many things.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

volkovy

#122 Post by volkovy » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:44 pm

hi rock,

first of all thank you very much, this is working nicely.

i have a question, im using an apple keyboard on an imac thats running windows, and i dont have numeric keyboard, so i gotta use a normal usb keyboard for the hacks.
is it possible to reconfigure the keys used, for example to F keys, or something?

rock5

#123 Post by rock5 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:30 pm

Sure. At the top of the settings.lua file are the hotkey assignments. Just change them to what ever you want.

Example,

Code: Select all

hotkeys = {
	HELP			= {key = _G.key.VK_F1,		modifier = nil},
	SEE_STEALTH_MOBS= {key = _G.key.VK_F2,	modifier = nil},
etc.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

volkovy

#124 Post by volkovy » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:41 am

Again, thanks a lot!
Tried to mess with these, but wasnt very successful, used wrong format :)

rock5

#125 Post by rock5 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:02 am

I figured that, that's why I gave you the examples. :)

sicklecell

#126 Post by sicklecell » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:03 pm

Hey rock, i am having the edit box issue like the previous person in these posts, ive done the update.lua file and it still just spam clicks opening and closing my chat window. I ran the commandline in mm and received this X, A3F0AC. How did you fix the other persons problem(something about a new file you sent him), I didn't see it in the posts.

rock5

#127 Post by rock5 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:14 am

Firstly. what version are you using? I posted a beta version here. Are you using this one? If not maybe you could give it a try.

That error is not really clear. Can you copy and past the whole error? Check my signature for a link on how to copy and past from mm or just take a pic.

sicklecell

#128 Post by sicklecell » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:12 am

This is what I get posting the printf command in the command line of mm.

RomBot command line
Type in 'q' (without quotes) to quit.
Command> printf("X, %X\n", addresses.editBoxHasFocus_address, memoryReadUInt(get
Proc(), addresses.editBoxHasFocus_address))
X, A3F0AC

As for the version I am using the one on the previous page that says Version 0.5 b1. Another thing to note is I have used Version .45 from the first page of the thread and it was working fine till earlier today. The message I get in the rock5 hack is "Checking the editbox and reseting it if necessary." Other than that it just gets stuck opening and closing my chat interface and never moving on to the hack itself.

Edit: I have been playing around with cheat engine, do you think I could have screwed up an address by doing that. The only other thing i could possibly think of is if an addon has a conflict with it, however mm and rombot work fine.

rock5

#129 Post by rock5 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:40 am

Sorry, I forgot about that. It's been a while. You missed a % before the first X so it only printed the first value. Should be

Code: Select all

printf("%X, %X\n", addresses.editBoxHasFocus_address, memoryReadUInt(getProc(), addresses.editBoxHasFocus_address))
Please do this command twice. Once with the in-game edit box open (ie. press Enter in game first) then again with the edit box closed.

With the previous poster who had this problem, it was because the edit box memory check wasn't working. It always returned 0. It's supposed to return an address when the edit box is open. We did a temporary fix by bypassing the edit box check. The reason it checks the edit box is because you might be typing in the edit box when you use some of the keys that r5hacks uses. With the editbox check working it wouldn't affect the hacks while you are typing in the edit box.

I don't know why it doesn't work for some uses. The address your printout showed is the correct address. That means that if update.lua found that address using the pattern that is uses then the address must be correct for your system too.

Do you have any experience using Cheat Engine? If you do, maybe you could look for the edit box address yourself and see what you come up with. It's an easy address to find, it's an address that equals 0 when the edit box is open and not 0 when it's closed and should be a static address.

sicklecell

#130 Post by sicklecell » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:09 am

This is what mm is giving me for both, when the chat box is open and closed (not sure what changed from last night).

RomBot command line
Type in 'q' (without quotes) to quit.
Command> printf("%X, %X\n", addresses.editBoxHasFocus_address, memoryReadUInt(ge
tProc(), addresses.editBoxHasFocus_address))
A3F0AC, 0
Command> printf("%X, %X\n", addresses.editBoxHasFocus_address, memoryReadUInt(ge
tProc(), addresses.editBoxHasFocus_address))
A3F0AC, 0

I am just beginning to use Cheat Engine, I haven't found it to be too difficult to understand and have only tried to alter hp in game, which only changed the visual value of the hp not my actual. I will try and find the edit box address now.

Edit: If i use the update.lua file you posted in this thread, the hack will open past the "Checking the editbox and reseting it if necessary" but the chat box still opens and closes continuously. Also, cannot activate any of the commands when doing this.
Last edited by sicklecell on Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

rock5

#131 Post by rock5 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:24 am

Yeah, it looks like you are having the same problem, the value is always 0.

ZZZZZ

#132 Post by ZZZZZ » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:13 am

Wish I knew more about looking for memory addresses >.< But the new instance doesn't allow swim hack to work. Either they finally figured out how to fix it or an address is different while inside it.

Ego95

#133 Post by Ego95 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:15 pm

You sure? I tried it on the EU servers and it works. But I don't need that. Fixing Swimhack is really simple. They just need to remove the water like they did in siege war and it would't work. In the new instance there's some water under the instance again. Don't ask me, why they do that :D

ZZZZZ

#134 Post by ZZZZZ » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:21 pm

Hmmm, ok. I'll try again when/if I manage to download patch >.> When I tried the other day it turned on for a second, then just fell back to the floor, even when it was turned on *shrugs*

edit ~~ Yeh never mind, idk what was up with it the other day, worked fine today though.
Last edited by ZZZZZ on Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ego95

#135 Post by Ego95 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:15 am

Normally, if flying is disabled you will die instantly after turning the flyhack on. This happens for example in siege war.

Braziliano

#136 Post by Braziliano » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:23 am

stopped working , it can't find the correct swimadress? any thoughts
was working fine just a min ago.

rock5

#137 Post by rock5 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:20 pm

Still working for me.

Braziliano

#138 Post by Braziliano » Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:50 am

updated files , works again! :)

beanybabe

#139 Post by beanybabe » Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:40 pm

This seems to stopped working, it is getting address problems.

rock5

#140 Post by rock5 » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:07 pm

Hm.... No it's not. :)