Profile Manager

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
BillDoorNZ

Profile Manager

#1 Post by BillDoorNZ » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:35 pm

Heya's,

While in the process of rewriting some of my own external code, I decided to add in some support for modifying the characters profile via a windows app (runs on .NET 4.0). As always, I've been lazy and not completed all of the Hints for each of the profile items!!!

More than happy for people to contribute to that side of things.

Basically, you click File->Open then find your profile document /micromacro/scripts/rom/profiles and open the profile you want to edit (or, if creating a new profile, open the one you want to copy). Make your changes (click on the text in the 'values' column to edit it and type in whatever you need), then either File->Save or Save As.

Note: This only lets you modify options, not your mobs/friends/skills lists etc. It will however, copy those sections when you save as...

It is relatively configurable in terms of how it displays things (tho sorting does not work and I'm not sure I'll ever get around to doing that). There is a file called ProfileGroupMappings.ini (in the applications directory) that it reads to figure out which group each setting belongs to.

Code: Select all

[Mappings]
Groups=Potions|AutoSell|Resting|Shopping|Ammo|Combat|Looting|Harvesting|EggPet|Logout|Stuck|Death|Party|Monitoring|Comms
There has to be a [Mappings] section in the ini file.
And a Groups setting. This setting is a list of the groups you want, each group name is separated by a pipe(|) character.
For each of the Groups that is defined, you can add a list of which settings should belong to that group. e.g.:

Code: Select all

[Mappings]
Groups=Potions|AutoSell|Resting|Shopping|Ammo|Combat|Looting|Harvesting|EggPet|Logout|Stuck|Death|Party|Monitoring|Comms
Potions=HP_LOW,MP_LOW_POTION,HP_LOW_POTION,USE_HP_POTION,USE_MANA_POTION,USE_PHIRIUS_POTION,PHIRIUS_MP_LOW,PHIRIUS_HP_LOW
AutoSell=INV_AUTOSELL_ENABLE,INV_AUTOSELL_FROMSLOT,INV_AUTOSELL_TOSLOT,INV_AUTOSELL_QUALITY,INV_AUTOSELL_IGNORE,INV_AUTOSELL_TYPES,INV_AUTOSELL_TYPES_NOSELL,INV_AUTOSELL_NOSELL_DURA
Notice the Potions= and AutoSell= at the start of the two new lines. This is telling the application that the options listed following the equals should be grouped under Potions. i.e HP_LOW, MP_LOW_POTION, HP_LOW_POTION, USE_HP_POTION, USE_MANA_POTION, USE_PHIRIUS_POTION, PHIRIUS_MP_LOW and PHIRIUS_HP_LOW.

And similarly for AutoSell.

This allows you to move options to a different group. I haven't tested it to see what happens if you define the same option under more than one group tho - quite possibly this will crash the application :) Feel free to test that!

Lastly, you will see a Hints section. This section defines the hints for each option. As you can see, I have only filled in a few of these as I ran out of motivation :) Documentation has never been one of my interests.
Attachments
ProfileManagerv1.0.zip
(626.44 KiB) Downloaded 183 times

BillDoorNZ

Re: Profile Manager

#2 Post by BillDoorNZ » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:51 pm

oops...meant to call that thing Profile Editor...ah well... :)

rock5

Re: Profile Manager

#3 Post by rock5 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:22 am

Well it hasn't been downloaded yet so you could always rename it.

Sounds interesting. I'll check it out later.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro