Rock5's Constellation (Zodiac) Pet scripts

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
rock5

Rock5's Constellation (Zodiac) Pet scripts

#1 Post by rock5 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:04 am

There are 2 files included in this post. The first "elementconverter.xml" uses the element converter and plays the game. The second can do the fusing of the elements for you.

ElementConverter.xml
ElementConverter.xml
Version 1.2 - Reduces high cpu usage.
(10.14 KiB) Downloaded 962 times
This file does everything for you. You don't have to zoom out or change anything. Just stand near the Converters and start the script. It will choose the closest unused machine, adjust your zoom and camera angle. It will start the converter click the balls and exchange Universal Components for certificates. Then it will end the script or load the next character/waypoint file acccording to your settings.

There are a few user options that you can change. They are at the top of the file and include descriptions on how to use them.

Element_Fuser.xml
Element_Fuser.xml
Version 1.1
(4.01 KiB) Downloaded 959 times
This is a little file I whipped up to do the element fusing for you. You set it up by editing the 3 user options at the top of the file.

Code: Select all

local MakeType = "Wind" -- "Wind", "Water", "Fire" or "Earth"
	local MakeLevel = 3 -- 1 = Element, 2 = Stardust, 3 = Sand, 4 = Stone, 5 = Diamond
	local MakeNumber = 3 -- Final number you will have in your inventory at the end.
Note: "MakeNumber" is how many of that item you end up with. Also, it will use whatever level items you already have. So if you are half way to making, for example, 3 Wind Star Sand and you run out of charges, you can simply buy more and restart the script.

This script empties your transmutor and makes the stones you asked for. If you ask for, for example, 3 stones and you only have enough elements to make 1 then it will make the 1 but wont make any more lower level items such as stardust and sand. That way it wont waste space in your inventory.

Haunted House
This script does the Halloween minigame given by Malatinas servant Yolius near Malatina.

It has the usual relog options, options to use some rewards or move them to the IS bagand an option to use Transport Runes to repeat the game. It also keeps a log of results in the logs folder. Put both files in the waypoints folder.
Haunted.xml
Version 1.03
(5.37 KiB) Downloaded 487 times
Haunted_onload.lua
(13.44 KiB) Downloaded 496 times

Other waypoint files posted within this topic by other users

--=== water event ===--
Weaving Machine
By BillDoorNZ's , Edited by Lisa
1) waitForOthers - lets it wait for 15 seconds after complete to see if someone else is going to run
2) runsToMake - lets you specify how many runs to make (0 = run till I'm out of transport runes).
3) endScore - 21=goddess package; 17=5 functional packages
4) useCheat - set to true to use the buff "cheat", 2 points at a time instead of 1.
WeavingMachine.xml
Version 2.1
(13.06 KiB) Downloaded 517 times
--=== ElementEvent for Colorweave Festival ===--
By dx876234
1) benice - Be nice to other players
2) maxdist - Max dist to take an element on
3) slowdown - Pause after taking an element
ElementEvent.xml
Version 1.0
(3.04 KiB) Downloaded 534 times
--=== Do the Cowboy - Fairyfestival event ===--
By dx876234
1) dorepeat - Use Guild transport runes to repeat
Cattle.xml
Version 0.02
(5.8 KiB) Downloaded 473 times
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

silinky

Re: Rock5's Constellation (Zodiac) Pet scripts

#2 Post by silinky » Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:44 am

wow, rock, U DA MAN! :D
i was actually starting a script like this, but did not know how to search for the colored globes, and the aoe targeting. you code will be a source of inspiration to other waypoints, and also i will use it for this.
thanx!

lisa

#3 Post by lisa » Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:20 pm

silinky wrote:and the aoe targeting. you code will be a source of inspiration to other waypoints, and also i will use it for this.
Yup much better than the code I came up with lol

If the plant care was actually any good I might look at updating that with the newer code but as far as I can tell planting is bad again.
Was horrible, then they made it ok, then they made it back to horrible again =(
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

silinky

#4 Post by silinky » Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:17 am

just a feedback though, don't know if related to this waypoint or i made smth stupid :)

when i turn on the bot for 2 windows at once (handling the color machine), both windows freeze, and both bots just stay idle/frozen until the evend ends.

EDIT: i also made ~450 points and 16 winds in one run, also a title :) i never could have done this manualy. BIG thanks for this :)

rock5

#5 Post by rock5 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:37 am

silinky wrote:when i turn on the bot for 2 windows at once (handling the color machine), both windows freeze, and both bots just stay idle/frozen until the evend ends.
I don't usually do more than one at a time. The few times I did, I sometimes had the problem that the balls wouldn't appear but sometimes they would. Lisa said she had no problems running multiple at one time. So it's hard to say if there is a problem with the script. If there is it's hard to say what it is.

In the end I'd say if you have problems running multiple at a time then run only one at a time.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

lisa

#6 Post by lisa » Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:57 am

rock5 wrote:I don't usually do more than one at a time. The few times I did, I sometimes had the problem that the balls wouldn't appear but sometimes they would. Lisa said she had no problems running multiple at one time.
I never said that lol
I only run 1 MM at a time for the machine thingy.

Just tested it with 2 at a time and starting the second MM made the first 1 have a "lag" pause, it did it even before choosing the character name to start the WP.

Pure guess based on that is there may be an issue with checking the process while it is doing the mouse clicking function, I believe you detach from the window and then reattach repeatedly in order to do it, might be the cause of the issue?

More testing, second MM I just did with wander and it still did the big pause on game running machine. I think this happens even when doing the machine manually, so probably not a MM issue and a game issue.

Would probably take many hours of testing to narrow down to the actual cause, just do 1 at a time ;)
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

_hirondelle

#7 Post by _hirondelle » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:48 am

Nice work ! (again ;) )

rock5

#8 Post by rock5 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:50 am

lisa wrote:I never said that lol
I only run 1 MM at a time for the machine thingy.
Must have misunderstood you. After describing my problem and suggesting the problem is running multiple at a time you said "I didn't get anything like that on the 4 full accounts I was running, I only do the 1 char now though.". I thought you meant you did 4 at a time but now you do it one at a time. I can see how it might not mean that though.
lisa wrote:Pure guess based on that is there may be an issue with checking the process while it is doing the mouse clicking function, I believe you detach from the window and then reattach repeatedly in order to do it, might be the cause of the issue?
I'm not sure what you mean by "detach from the window and then reattach". What it does is disable the mouse for the whole game then just keeps checking the balls and clicking them. I just noticed that when not clicking any balls there is no pause. That would probably cause higher cpu usage. You could try adding a small pause in the while loop about line 260.
lisa wrote:More testing, second MM I just did with wander and it still did the big pause on game running machine.
I thought you said you had a pause issue caused by your profile and that using a default profile fixed it. Still, adding the pause I mentioned above might help.

silinky

#9 Post by silinky » Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:14 am

the main thing is that for you it works :) so i try to find the cause of it on my machine.
maybe the problem was that both game windows were open and visible on my monitors, and something interfered.
thanks for the info!

PS not a problem running only 1 at a time, i just was afraid that the targeted aoe is causing it and i want to implement it into my follower function, that will run along other mm processes, and that could have caused problems. after i made the tests i will give seome more feedback.

lisa

#10 Post by lisa » Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:22 am

K fine I did more testing, sheeesh things you make me do lol

Seems it is all about CPU usage.
I loaded up a few programmes in the background just to make sure CPU usage was around 50% when I started MM.

Started MM and almost instantly went to 100%, even before starting the WP or the event, so no orbs yet.

It hesitated for a second or 2 and then started up the event, pretty much as soon as event started it "paused" and CPU was at 100%

A few seconds like this and then it caught up and the screen moved again, CPU usage seemed to get better, went down to around 50% for a couple of seconds.

It then went up to 100% again and hovered there until I stopped MM and instantly went down to around 50%, event still going, orbs still popping.

So then I thought I should test just starting bot using wander and no other MM in use.

Well guess what, when rombot started CPU went straight to 100% and it hovered there until I stopped MM about 20 seconds later.
elecpu.jpg

lisa

#11 Post by lisa » Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:42 am

Been a while since I did a video, so made a short one of CPU usage when MM starts, spikes 50%, once the WP starts though it drops down, this is using wander as the WP.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-kvQsqALUA[/youtube]

rock5

#12 Post by rock5 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:25 am

MM does use a lot of cpu but it sounds like you are using an older machine for it to be reaching 100%. Did you try with that extra pause I mentioned? Without the extra pause I'd expect cpu usuage to yoyo. When it's clicking balls it should be less because there is a yrest but when it's not clicking balls it's bypassing the yrest so I'd expect cpu usage to spike.

I don't know much about wander but it looks like it uses the same loop as regular waypoint files, so I'd expect the same amount of pausing. It is possible though that in wander mode it might skip some pauses so become more cpu intensive than regular wps or maybe you would get 100% cpu usage with regular wps too. I don't know.

I'm not really concerned with high cpu usage while starting up, btw, only cpu usage while running should matter.

silinky

#13 Post by silinky » Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:41 am

well the fact that got me concerned is that only on this wp it does that, usually for ks 3 bots+3 farmer window + 3 honor lvl 1's windows are open, and i manage to even watch a movie while doing that. but i am home now and i will make some tests :)

gloover

#14 Post by gloover » Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:12 pm

Rock, I love You - trying to get this f..king title, but never done more than 300 points - now got the title with all my characters - thank u, 10q, thank u - got it!

PS: at the beginnig the delay between the ball growing and casting was to long - the the ball were exploded, before the cast was comming. Have set PauseBetweenCasts = 50, now it seems to work finer.

Hetrix

#15 Post by Hetrix » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:12 pm

Also wanted to say huge thanks for this Rock5. But when I start the waypoint and my character is near the machine I get this error message: scripts\rom/bot.lua:473: onLoad error: [string "..."]:234 attempt to call method 'setDistance' <a nil value>

Would appreciate some help here,
thx in advance ;)
/H

rock5

#16 Post by rock5 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:23 pm

I changed it in 1.1 to use the new camera:setDistance command without a second thought because I assumed anyone that had that game available would be using the latest bot version. Can the game even be available on a server that is not running 5.0.0 yet?

So if you are playing on a 5.0.0 client you should be updating to the latest bot revision which has that command available. But I'm a bit confused. How can you be using an old version of the bot on the current client? You shouldn't be able to.

lisa

#17 Post by lisa » Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:37 pm

MM does use a lot of cpu but it sounds like you are using an older machine for it to be reaching 100%
Intel Core2 Duo CPU P7350 @ 2.00GHz 2.00 GHz
4GB ram

Couple years old but should still be more than enough for this.

rock5

#18 Post by rock5 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:01 pm

I'm currently running 2 ks on a quad core 2.6. Two clients running at about 7%cpu each (party clients are on another pc). The MM windows fluctuate but continuously spike to 20% when looking for mobs. So I would expect yours to be about double those numbers. The 50% you mentioned, maybe, but not 100%.

I tested wander mode just in case there was an extra problem there. It behaved about the same, peaking occasionally to 20%.

Last thing I tried was enabling gmdetect, I had it disabled. It seemed to add about 5% on average.

lisa

#19 Post by lisa » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:06 pm

So yeah anyway my point was to check the CPU usage when the game has that "pause" going on, mine did it when CPU hit 100%

gloover

#20 Post by gloover » Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:05 am

rock5 wrote: So if you are playing on a 5.0.0 client you should be updating to the latest bot revision which has that command available. But I'm a bit confused. How can you be using an old version of the bot on the current client? You shouldn't be able to.
I also was using an old bot version (721 or something similar) everything works fine, till I got the same error as Hetrix trying your elementconverter.xml - so the old version works on the new client as usual, except of "setDistance" function.

@ Hetrix, updating the bot to rev 725 will solve your problem.

@Lisa: 4gb RAM is not enogh if you have a dual core machine are using the full client. Have the same problem on my laptop (Dualcore and 4gb RAM) it creates the pagefile on your HDD to releave the RAM be clean at CPU's cost.