Rock5's Constellation (Zodiac) Pet scripts

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
rock5

Re: Rock5's Constellation (Zodiac) Pet scripts

#21 Post by rock5 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:32 am

So, in regards to the elementconverter script, has anyone tried adding a pause like I said to see if it helps cpu usage?

I guess I can give it a test myself. Ok, without the pause, and with other things running, the cpu usage peaked at 25% when not clicking balls and about 7% when clicking balls. Added a 50ms pause and it peaked at about 15%. Added a 100ms pause and it peaked about 12%.

So I think I'll just add a

Code: Select all

if #Balls > 0 then 
    -- click the balls with pauses as it does now
else
    yrest(PauseBetweenCasts)
end
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

lisa

#22 Post by lisa » Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:48 am

like this?

-- Cast to all needed balls
		if #Balls > 0 then 
			for k,v in pairs(Balls) do
				useskill(v)
				yrest(PauseBetweenCasts)
			end			
		else
			yrest(PauseBetweenCasts)
		end
gloover wrote:it creates the pagefile on your HDD to releave the RAM be clean at CPU's cost.
I sit at around 1.5GB used memory, even when CPU hits 100% ram is still under 2GB used.

--=== Edit ===--
Bit off topic so editing it in.

My CPU usage spikes when the game has focus, probably to do with being onboard video in the laptop.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-a3BGksnFmM[/youtube]
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rock5

#23 Post by rock5 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:00 am

gloover wrote:I also was using an old bot version (721 or something similar) everything works fine, till I got the same error as Hetrix trying your elementconverter.xml - so the old version works on the new client as usual, except of "setDistance" function.
Ah of course. I forgot the initial updates after the 5.0.0 patch. So yeah, you should have no problems updating to the latest version of the bot to fix it.
gloover wrote:@Lisa: 4gb RAM is not enogh if you have a dual core machine are using the full client. Have the same problem on my laptop (Dualcore and 4gb RAM) it creates the pagefile on your HDD to releave the RAM be clean at CPU's cost.
I disagree. 4gb should be enough to comfortably run about 3 bots and maybe even 4. There is always going to be a pagefile. It only uses it too much (and, yes, at the expense of cpu) if the there is not enough space in memory and excessive swapping is necessary to keep the game running. But with the game only taking about 700mb there shouldn't be excessivive swapping.

If you are having problems it's probably your computer. For starters most laptops share their ram with video so you don't have the full ram amount available for programs. Plus a lot of laptops graphics chips don't perform as well as pcs graphics so there might be frame rate issues. Secondly I've never known laptops to perform as well as pcs with the same specs. Not sure why.
lisa wrote:like this?

-- Cast to all needed balls
if #Balls > 0 then 
	for k,v in pairs(Balls) do
		useskill(v)
		yrest(PauseBetweenCasts)
	end 
else
	yrest(PauseBetweenCasts)
end
LoL. Word for word what I wrote. So did you test that? Did it help? Or is that what you used when you got 100%?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

silinky

#24 Post by silinky » Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:35 am

yesterday i farmed tosh with guildies so sadly i did not have much time to test.
i tested while 1 char was doing fire daily in the background, and in foreground the element machine script. there was 1 moment when it froze for some moments, and only gathered 150 points. the cpu did not go up, it just froze the game. when i run it alone, it gathers around 450 points each char.

i sometimes have this problem with malatina survival too, maybe the fly, or teleport, but it usually freezes my pc for a while if i run more than one.

normal waypoints (even those that use swimhack), like ks, i can run even 3 without problems. the machine i use for bots has 8gb ram, and an athlon x2 cpu, with windows 7

Hetrix

#25 Post by Hetrix » Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:09 am

Just wanted to say thanks for the help, updated to newest revision and I got the title. Tomorrow I will test for the maximum score and hopefully get some more Certificates than just one.

/H

rock5

#26 Post by rock5 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:40 am

Just updated ElementConverter to version 1.2. It fixes the high cpu usage problem.

@Hetrix. If you are only getting 1 Universal Component, try the new version. It should help. If you don't get 3 Components try adjusting the PauseBetweenCasts setting, maybe to a higher value. On the slowest servers I play on the ping rate is about 400 and I easily get the 360 points necessary for 3 Components with the current settings.

Hetrix

#27 Post by Hetrix » Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:34 am

Hey!
Rock5, the new version worked perfectly, got 3x Universal Components and the score were something like 300-400.
Huge thanks. And I several times got the message "Already casting". How much should I set the ms option to you think to avoid this?

/H

rock5

#28 Post by rock5 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:50 am

It doesn't matter if it says "Already Casting". If you slow it down enough not to get those messages it will probably struggle to get to 360 because it will be going too slow. In fact if there is anyone out there that doesn't get at least a few "Already casting" messages, I would suggest to them to reduce the pause until they do.

Beni

#29 Post by Beni » Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:19 pm

why i get just 4 wind element per day no universal components

rock5

#30 Post by rock5 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:34 pm

Beni wrote:why i get just 4 wind element per day no universal components
You should be getting a Universal Component at about 120 point, 210 points and 360 points. If you are reaching those scores but not getting components then I don't know why. It might be something strange about the server you are playing on.

CoIogne01

#31 Post by CoIogne01 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:54 pm

Hello Rock5 and Lisa and all other
If I use ElementConverter.xml, but it only uses the wrong color so I just get -1.-1.-1.-1..........
I have installed new MM
and all other updated
Have I forget a user function?
or anything else
I have tested it in German and English
with several different accounts and chars
but always the same
I have to change anything in ElementConverter.xml?????

Please help me I can use the great prog.

rock5

#32 Post by rock5 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:47 pm

If you look at the options at the top of the file you will see that it is set to get the failure title if you don't have it. So if you don't change that setting then the first time you run this script on each character you will get all -1 so you get the title. Once you have the title it should not do it again.

Beni

#33 Post by Beni » Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:33 pm

same problem like CoIogne01 i get just -1 -1 -1.. i have the title and same problem and no score no Universal Component i play on Macantacht.

rock5

#34 Post by rock5 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:57 pm

Hm... That can only mean the id of the title is different for you. Try copy and pasting the following command into the game and tell me what it prints.

/script for i = 0, GetTitleCount() do name, titleID, geted = GetTitleInfoByIndex(i) if name == "There is nothing that I cannot break!" then SendSystemChat(string.format("\nname: %s\ntitleid: %s\ngeted: %s\n",name,titleID,tostring(geted))) end end
Change the name of the title in the above command if it doesn't match exactly.

Then you can change the "GetFailureTitle" option to "false" so it doesn't try to get the option. That should work until I figure out why it's happening.

Beni

#35 Post by Beni » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:17 am

Beni

#36 Post by Beni » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:43 am

i change to false and now worksss 420 points :D ty

lisa

#37 Post by lisa » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:25 am

I don't really care about titles, I do care about the items, so I just change it to false as soon as I update to newer versions.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

CoIogne01

#38 Post by CoIogne01 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:28 pm

Thx Rock5

The second trial has everything works great 474 points (Translated with Google)
I think it rocks ;)

freeload80

#39 Post by freeload80 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:38 pm

Hello im using the new version of ElementConverter and im geting error : ... bot.lua:473: onLoad erroe: [string "..."]:234: attempt to call method 'setDistance' (a nil value)

I was using the old version and it work fine.

EDIT: Ok . I updated to Rev 725 and its now working fine :)

Tamyra

#40 Post by Tamyra » Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:54 am

Is there a specific location/machine to start this one(since there are 4 machines) or does it not matter? OMG, this script is AWESOME!! I just tried it and it works like a charm, 416 points right out of the box.

Edit: I just found the part of the script that covers the chance of using any of the 4 converters.