Rock5's Ultra Model files

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
botique

Re: Rock5's Ultra Model files

#61 Post by botique » Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:41 am

rock5 wrote:
langelot133 wrote:i just want to report a bug to you, when using you Ultramodel, the Game crashes when using CompleteQuestByName(); on a daily quest (didn't try a normal quest)
I can't remember the last time I did a quest with the bot. I used to use the models file a lot with my ks script but no quests there.

Is this happening to anyone else?
To me, the game (with Rock's model files) crashes with mrc_optimized waypoint when the character turns in the first 10 eggs.
No trouble when I switch the game to manual mode.

rock5

#62 Post by rock5 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:10 am

It might have something to do with where you put the quotes if you have a path with spaces. This is how you do it in that case.

Code: Select all

"C:\Games\Runes of Magic\Client.exe" NoCheckVersion
If you tried to put it in the quotes, it would give an error.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Ego95

#63 Post by Ego95 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:17 am

lol, don't know how many times i tried it, the problem was the space between the quote and the NoCheckVersion :O

Thanks

CanceR

#64 Post by CanceR » Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:03 pm

rock5 wrote:I think the difference is, with the models and textures, the known memory problems of the game are more pronounced and are more noticable on each character change. So it get worse and worse after each character change. Whereas removing the models and textures seems to completely remove that problem so it doesn't get worse.
i use 12 accounts with 90 chars for Elf daily on island - for tokens farm. First 6 accounts has 7 chars, other 6 - has 8 chars. i use copy of game modded with models only for this.
i still have this problem with memory - every few seconds used memory for this game client rises a bit, and around 6th acount (40th char) it goes around 3GB or more used memory and crashes without "Send report" pop-up.
any idea how to fix this issue?

BillDoorNZ

#65 Post by BillDoorNZ » Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:07 pm

you could force the game to do a Garbage collection whenever you log a new character in. Think it is:

collectgarbage("collect");
dont know if that will fix the problem tho :)

miesermetzler

#66 Post by miesermetzler » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:54 pm

Hello, i try to increase my Gold by farming SoK. Yesterday i found this topic an sounds good, makes me able to farm with 2 active and 2 invite-characters :mrgreen: So today we had an litte update ( german servers ) and after a while ( max 15 mins) the clients will crash -.- Any ideas or same problems?

MM "says"

9:26pm - ...sktop/micromacro/scrip
 #1 to 'memoryReadIntPtr' ((null))
But the invite-characters will crash too :(

Edit:

Yes that was all MM "said". erm, because of the game crash/ freeze it says it tries to unstuck. I didnt think this was relevant :shock:

Edit: A blessed member said even the clients for invites on his laptop will freeze and crit out w/o using MM on his Laptop. I think this is nothing based on MM. I think the "patch" on the german servers today will cause it :cry: Yesterday it was all fine by farming 14h nonstop SoK
Last edited by miesermetzler on Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.

rock5

#67 Post by rock5 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:11 pm

That doesn't look like the whole message. What was the whole message?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

Noone

#68 Post by Noone » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:14 pm

Hello. Where should I put these files? :S ..... I tried it in my roM folder and it does nothing..... when I active botmode the textures are exactly the same...

rock5

#69 Post by rock5 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:43 pm

Noone wrote:Hello. Where should I put these files? :S ..... I tried it in my roM folder and it does nothing..... when I active botmode the textures are exactly the same...
It's very important to follow the instructions when installing and setting this up so it's best you follow the instructions on the first post. Where I say "the game folder" I'm talking about where the game is installed, not where the bot is installed. Hope that helps.

rock5

#70 Post by rock5 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:22 pm

By the way, I haven't updated these in awhile. One thing I just noticed is there is a 5th texture file. The current batch files wont rename this so you might end up with some textures, probably in the newer zones.

Edit: I just updated the batfiles to include texture5.fdb, so download it again.

miesermetzler

#71 Post by miesermetzler » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:04 pm

So i´ve download the new version. But in SoK thebot will logout after a few minutes. In DoD it works for hours, including this moment. In SoK first all "textures" are withe. Then they change ln all colors of a rainbow, especially the floor. My invite characters are staying online, too.
May anybody else check this modelfolders out and try them in Sok, please?! Maybe its only a problem of Sok :(

Alkaiser

#72 Post by Alkaiser » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:59 pm

I tried the latest beta (1.3) and all of my clients crashed a few seconds after entering DoD.

rock5

#73 Post by rock5 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:26 pm

I think the model files are too much trouble to maintain. I think I'll give up on it.

Something you might consider thought, is you can also just use the bat files on their own to rename the fdbs. That way you end up with stiff white models, no motion, no textures. It wouldn't save as much memory but it will save some. And if you need to manually take over you can still click things.

do002

#74 Post by do002 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:00 am

Hi,

Sorry if question sounds dumb but I'm new to this. How do you actually activate this folder?

Also I've left this modelbot folder in the game directory folder together with the other model folder too. My laptop has a heating problem even when I play manually so I'm just wondering if you could tell me which sub-folders from the modelbot I need to put in the other model for manual play?

Best Regards,

d2.

rock5

#75 Post by rock5 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:26 am

I don't think I can explain it better that the first post. Run "Start Client for botting". That will rename the folders and files, then just start the game. If the files are in use then it wont work. So make sure the game isn't running.

I don't know about heating issues but if you want to block the same files during botting that you do during manual play then just copy the files from your model folder to the modelbot folder.

lisa

#76 Post by lisa » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:25 am

Yes I finally caved in and updated RoM and started botting it again.

Used your files today and for some reason it would crash occasionally, different places. I changed it to manual play and no more crashes.

If I get a chance I will run the thingy that says what is being accessed and find out what is crashing it.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rock5

#77 Post by rock5 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:40 pm

To tell you the truth, I never use it anymore. Even when I used to use it I didn't use the model files but just used the scripts to get rid of the textures and motions. It's too difficult to maintain.

AngelDrago

#78 Post by AngelDrago » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:32 am

where can i change the path of the file as on mine its a little different

"C:\Games\Runes of Magic2\Client.exe" NoCheckVersion

rock5

#79 Post by rock5 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:48 am

AngelDrago wrote:where can i change the path of the file as on mine its a little different
There is no need to change anything. It will work regardless of where you installed the game. Just make sure you follow the installation instructions.

CanceR

#80 Post by CanceR » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:41 pm

hello,

thanks to Rock5 for hard work on this mods.
do you have any list of explanations, which model what type of effect it has on game?
i would like to know if you know which model affects viewing teleporter NPC Snoop, or i will need to log numerous times to find it miself. or if you have some website, where this is specified, i would be very grateful, because sometimes it is needed for me, when some WP is going wrong.
thanks in advance